• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Oh we're getting hyped? Is it OK to get my hopes up?

In a perfect world where licensing doesn't matter (OG Xbox BC):
- Rallisport Challenge 2
- Buffy

I would also accept:
- Any/all Dead or Alive games, across OG and 360 (except 5 for obvious reasons)
- After Burner Climax (they figured out the rights for the recent mobile version, so this should be fine right?)
- Probably anything Sega would be fine actually

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I just want more Xbox One X compatible BC games. The games that are BC and "X" enahnaced are pretty incredible visually and it has been a long time since we had some new ones added to that program.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
1. Silent Hill 2
2. Otogi 1-2
3. Transformers Fall of Cybertron
4. Spider-Man shattered dimensions/web of shadows/edge of time
5. Beautiful Katamari

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want more Xbox One X compatible BC games. The games that are BC and "X" enahnaced are pretty incredible visually and it has been a long time since we had some new ones added to that program.

Same. Outside of rare exceptions I don't buy BC games unless they're X Enhanced. Hoping for some good news tomorrow.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
With the slow period of the gaming season coming up, I'm expecting some BC enhanced games. Good time to promote that kind of stuff.

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
like i mentioned a few times

there has to be a reason why Max Payne 3 hasn't hit BC yet

1. Rockstar is working on a remaster
2. Rockstar is working on Max Payne 4
3. Rockstar is sadistic

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I remember ME being used to show off BC itself, but I don't remember seeing anything about it being 4K.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I really hate that you can't use MS account balance for 360 games. Makes no sense...
Yeah, I buy them physically now because I have no other choice.

You just need 360 hardware to do it. If any Era folks need an assist, shoot me a PM. Happy to help.

Wait a second, as GWG stopped giving away X360 games?
Is it ONE x360 game or ONE xbox game per month kind of deal now?

Nope. It is the same as always.

Two Xbox One games. Two Xbox 360 games.

The OG Xbox games technically run on the 360 thru BC there, so they count as 360 titles.

Eroke

Oct 27, 2017
ninja gaiden 2 is now available on xbox store in uk

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/NINJA-GAIDEN-II/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802544307d5

16a260c8bf911a10b.png

ericsp17

Oct 27, 2017
There were those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now? ....probably thats pretty damn expensive

DasRavenEra

Oct 27, 2017
RDU
I've literally been boycotting this thread to not raise my hopes of a NG2 BC release. But something today pulled me here and now I'm seeing this. I hope its true.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
360:
  • Nier
  • Beautiful Katamari
  • Asura's Wrath
  • Bangai-O HD
  • Remember Me
OG:
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Silent Hill 4
  • Shadow of Memories
  • Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
  • Otogi 2

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I still really really want:
- Blur (but an actual re-release would be a lot better, because the multiplayer is dead)
- All Cave shooters like the Deathsmiles and the Dodonpachi series
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Quake 3 and 4
- Worms 2 Armageddon, probably still the finest 2D Worms game on consoles (if you count PC it's the original Worms Armageddon by far)
- If they ever find a way to emulate peripheral games: DJ Hero, Kinect Sports 1 and 2 and Sonic Free Riders in particular