• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
My remaining BC hopes:

-Beautiful Katamari
-Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
-NieR
-Silent Hill 4

Edit: oh, and X-Men Legends 2.

Last edited:

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
With NG2 hopefully confirmed today, I'll be waiting for the following:

Max Payne 3
JSRF

Unlikely, but would love them:

PGR 3/4
Outrun Online Arcade
VF5, the original disc version, not the XBLA version we got already

Deleted member 34711

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Top 5 remaining games (assuming we get NG2 today):

Mushihimesama Futari
Akai Katana
Raiden Fighter Aces
House of the Dead 3
Taito Legends (1+2)

But I wouldn't say no to Nier, Timesplitters, Simpsons, any shmups, etc..

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Top 5 x360:

Costume Quest
Blur
Retro City Rampage: DX
Fez
Trials Evolution

Top Xbox 180:

Buffy
Buffy Chaos Bleeds
Jet Set Radio Future

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Its the Xbox All Digital Console reveal, most likely.

You're probably right and that's disappointing. MS really need to figure out how to have actual big and surprising reveals for IX outside of seldom BC news we get. Everything else is either known about, seen before, or just underwhelming. Such a wasted show.

PadPoet

Lead Community Manager at Socialpoint
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Barcelona
If Ninja Gaiden II comes to BC it will be all joker smiles here. I think I have something like 3 used copies of this already.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I wonder how much of the general public cares about NGII as opposed to this board. Because I sure don't, and I'm here.

Oct 27, 2017
I just bought a used copy of ng2 for €2.

Nier, lollipop chainsaw and the Buffy games are my most wanted to become backwards compatible

Thank you! Brave of them to go head to head with the Champions League quarter finals but I'm going to guess this is US focused.

The matches should be over by then unless they go to extra time.

PadPoet

Lead Community Manager at Socialpoint
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Barcelona
I wonder how much of the general public cares about NGII as opposed to this board. Because I sure don't, and I'm here.

General public? Probably not a lot. I guess only people that played it when it came out and experienced what a great action game it was can appreciate it. It's aged well though.

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
Well whatever we get, I hope this means the games are X enhanced. Seems like at least some of them are if it warrants a spot on inside Xbox

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody know how long this is expected to be? It's over my lunch hour and I'm wondering if I should get my lunch before or after.

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
I'd really love Burger King Pocket Bike Racer to become backwards compatible with an X enhancement.

In all seriousness regarding NG2 though, how would the difficulty of that compare with Sekiro?