• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
I'd really love Burger King Pocket Bike Racer to become backwards compatible with an X enhancement.

In all seriousness regarding NG2 though, how would the difficulty of that compare with Sekiro?

I see a lot of people on here saying it's harder, but my memory of it from my last play through a few years ago is that it is not that bad on default difficulty

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry everyone, hearing from my sources that they pulled the BC segment and it's just footage of an Xbox 360 themed escape room

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
To be fair, that's because klob posted (not an April fools, supposedly) on that day. Lots of layers going on if this is a misdirect. Lol

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry everyone, hearing from my sources that they pulled the BC segment and it's just footage of an Xbox 360 themed escape room

giphy.webp

Oct 27, 2017
whats everyone's top 5 games you hope to see for BC

1. Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
2. Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes
3. Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
4. Ninety-Nine Nights
5. Ninety-Nine Nights 2

I legit have an ebay cart full of 360 games, ready to go if they announce full BC.'

I'm insane, I know.

Nah your perfectly rational (either that or we're both insane), so many great games I've lost count.

Manac0r

Oct 30, 2017
UK
Kind of in a gaming rut at the moment - and a goat headed cat just said that if I play both NG 1 and NG 2 back to back this will be remedied. I don't know why but I just believe it!

#expectations #believe #wedding cake

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope that one day they add a real "360/OG emulator" App, would be great instead of having a 500 MB emulator in each game, it takes so much space for redundant files.

Deleted member 30395

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Still waiting on Lollipop Chainsaw and Anarchy Reigns!

Would be great to have Tony Hawk HD (I know, I know), but that's never going to happen