• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of Cars 2, that's a pretty good month.

I already own all three, but that's just how it happens sometimes

Oct 25, 2017
Damn good offering. Syndicate is super fun. Play Witness but don't leave it and come back for it in a week or two - you'll have forgotten a lot.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Hot damn that's a great month.

I already compelled AC Syndicate but it's a super nice game...play as Evie people!

Witness I've always wanted to try but never wanted to buy lol

Cars games are usually fairly solid as far as licensed games go

Dead Space I can already access in EA Access, but for people who don't have t that's sweet

PurelyChris

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
:') my Assassin's Creed collection on Xbox One is now complete. Just bought the Ezio Collection today and had planned on picking up Syndicate in the week. Nice to have them all in one place. Very decent month. And Cars 2 for the kid! My week has been made!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Shouldnt have bought The Witness, goddamnit. Barely even played it even.

at least i never bought an ass creed game. seems like all of them but origins were offered on GWG

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Very good month, but damn my Gold sub just expired and would Syndacite seems like a solid game.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
That's a good month.

It would be cool to see The Witness and AC Syndicate get X Enhancement patches.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
The Witness, wow. Was wanting to try that but on the fence, looking forward to finally getting to play it.

Microsoft had obviously got some deal going with Disney for the 360 games.. Split Second, Brave and now Cars.. that's three months in a row!

DS2 is great but already on EA Access so.. meh.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the "late announcement = bad games" rumour can be put to rest now. :P

Not bad at all, but I already own 3 out of 4 of those.

andyp2

Nov 3, 2017
Balls, bought the Witness in the psn sale a while ago and still haven't played it, now it's free on xbox - that'll teach me!

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
already completed syndicate on Ps4 pro , would have replayed it if it was X enhanced . Should grow some balls and try and finish dead space , quit back in the day on ps3.

GTVision

Oct 28, 2017
Very nice update! Both Microsoft and Sony are stepping up their game with GwG and PS Plus games reapectively.

Oct 28, 2017
Assassin's Creed again? I'm shocked! Is Syndicate the London one? Might give it a go.

Finished The Witness on PS4. Great game.

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
already completed syndicate on Ps4 pro , would have replayed it if it was X enhanced . Should grow some balls and try and finish dead space , quit back in the day on ps3.