• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Design is unequivocally one of the platform's best, but I wish they would fix that goshdarned terrible D-pad and clicky shoulder buttons. Its feels like I have to re-orient my spirit everytime I use it in comparison to Dualshock 4.

Last edited:

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Looks gross to me. I'd like a full clear or just to stick with a white one.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I need another controller because mine is drifting. I think this is the one that will do the job. I like it a lot.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As tempting as this is, I think I'm done buying Xbox controllers until next gen.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
Would prefer it transparent throughout rather than a gradient, but pretty nice!

Greatest Ever

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I can't actually use them all, and they can't be used as fashion statements unlike shoes, but fuck if I'm not sometimes close about starting an Xbox One controller addiction.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
this on my Xbox dash last

Yeah Phantom Black is already out.

Get both and swap the buttons, analogs and Dpad and the frankensteins we create will be glorious.
xbox_one_phantom_black_controller.0.jpg

Im so tempted to get one as soon as it drops just so I can swap the internals>
But my Phantom Black was already a luxury I couldnt justify twice.....for white.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
These Phantom controllers would be the GOAT controllers if they had the rubber grip like the Lunar White and Sport White controllers.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
These Phantom controllers would be the GOAT controllers if they had the rubber grip like the Lunar White and Sport White controllers.

Lunar white is god and still one of the rarest controllers you can have.
I legit F5'd Amazon to try secure one....Out of Stock with no hope of return.

They still pop up every now and then but at inflated prices

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Now that's a pretty controller.

Still, I'm going for a design labs one at some point.

Gandie

Oct 27, 2017
Got my Phantom black for 40 € last year, but this one straight up makes me feel regret 4 months later. It looks incredible.