• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Xbox One S 1TB Console + Sea of Thieves. Price is probably 299 Euro. Includes
  • Xbox One S console 1 TB
  • Xbox One S controller
  • Sea of Thieves digital
  • 1 month Game Pass
  • 1 month Xbox Live gold

Also spotted Xbox One X 1TB + Sea of Thieves.

71BqEBox9ZL._SL1500_.jpg

Official announcement probably coming tomorrow as a preview embargo will be over at midnight PST.

Last edited:

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
They did say they didnt want to make to many different stuff. And more focus on the SoT store where you can but collecters stuff.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I know of a few people that will jump on a Xbox One X Sea of Thieves Bundle. Hopefully they do it!

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When was XBOX's last themed console for a "new" game? I'm not talking about a picture on the box and a download code. I mean actual game themed/modified console.

Minecraft aside, it seems like it's been a while.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Pretty good. It's definitely a better value than the PUBG bundle ... Sea of Thieves is $60 retail game.

It would have been nice to get a physical disc, though.

Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea
agreed. i think the title is big enough to warrant a SE console release.
Agreed! Oh well, least we have collector's coins and an art book!

That Sea of Thieves logo is beautiful, I like it more than the Gears skull.
Oh, I just noticed that the box art is in the shape of a skull...
Now I feel dumb.

Black is even better,

Sea-of-Thieves-Sweater-Skull-Logo.jpg

Now I feel dumber :P

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
When was XBOX's last themed console for a "new" game? I'm not talking about a picture on the box and a download code. I mean actual game themed/modified console.

Minecraft aside, it seems like it's been a while.

IRRC this gen they had one for Gears 4, Halo 5, and FM6. Also they had a titanfall was that wasn't available to the public.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Just right now, thanks to the current $50 off price promotion that is running until 3rd March.
I assume the regular MSRP will be $299 for the 1TB bundle. But the next price promotion will come for sure.

The Xbox One S Sea of Thieves Bundle will be available starting March 20, 2018 for $299.99 USD at a Microsoft Store near you and online, as well as participating retailers worldwide and is available now for pre-order. The bundle includes:

https://majornelson.com/2018/02/27/be-more-pirate-with-the-xbox-one-s-sea-of-thieves-bundle/

They should have done a one year gamepass bundle - that would be a banger for lots of people.
They already have a 3 months Gold + Game Pass bundle.

Last edited:

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Convincing my dad to pick this up. He still has the launch "day 1" xbox one and it's ugly as sin.

He has a 4K TV so this would be good for him to get 4K Blu Rays.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
This would be a great opportunity to introduce the first Xbox One X bundle.

Jan 2, 2018
I am usually against including digital code and not a retail boxed copy in those bundles,but with MS and Play Anywhere this is actually great.