• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
With how often Microsoft is pushing new builds to the 4 different rings of Insiders I figure it's time to bring that into one place again.

How it will work:

I will post a new reply with the newest Alpha build each time they're released on the Xbox Forums.

How to get enrolled in the Xbox Preview Program:

First, download the Xbox Insider App from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox.

From there, register your console. You'll start out in the lower rings but participation in surveys and quests will allow you to move up to rings that receive builds more often.

For new ideas go here:

Xbox User Voice

Feel free to throw any ideas you have for the thread, I just wanted to get back into the habit of doing these since things change pretty often.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
New update on 10/22 for Alpha and Beta insiders:

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.

• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 10/23/2017 (8:00AM GMT 23/10), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1710.171020-1745

Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/22 (1:00AM GMT 23/10)

FIXES:

• Display & Sound

Fixed an issue which caused the console to get stuck in 24hz mode after playing a 3D Blu-Ray disc.

• Games & Apps

• Fixed an issue which caused game trials to report incorrect time remaining.

• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused game saves to fail to sync.

• Resolved issues with could cause infrequent video and audio stuttering in games.

• Miscellaneous performance fixes and improvements.

Activity Feed

Fixed an issue in which Dashboard screenshots would not show properly when displaying full screen HDR content from the Activity Feed

• Home

Additional fixes to address issues which sometimes cause Home to unexpectedly crash.

• Sign In

Resolved an issue which caused some users to be unable to sign in.

Fixed an issue when a User was unable to make a second Skype call. The users no longer needs to reboot the console to stop the issue.

• Notifications

Made the error notification more informative when adding a content block to Home while the list is full.

• System Update

Additional fixes to address issues with system update installations stalling and failing to complete.

• Blu-Ray Player

Resolved an issue which caused certain colors to display incorrectly in Blu-Ray content.

• Netflix

When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.

• Tournaments

When creating a multiplayer team tournament selecting the CREATE button now instantly creates the tournament.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Tournaments

• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Karish

Oct 25, 2017
Do people like the new light theme? I have no xbox until the One X launches...

OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
New Update for 10/27

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.

• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 10/28/2017 (8:00AM GMT 28/10), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171024-1923

Available: 2:00PM PDT 10/27 (9:00PM GMT 27/10)

NEW FEATURES:

We are now releasing the first Preview Alpha 1711 build.

Here's a sneak peek at what to expect in 1711:

• For Xbox Insiders in the Alpha ring, the Microsoft Store now enables gifting of select digital Xbox One games, "durable" downloadable content (DLC) (map packs, weapon skins, etc.), Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass—right from your console! Just choose a game within the Store, select "Buy as Gift," and send it to your friends or family members by picking their Gamertag or entering their email address.

NOTE: Digital gifting will be enabled for Preview Alpha @ 1:00PM PDT on 10/27 and is not tied to the system update. Please see Digital Gifting below for more information.

• In addition to games and friends, you will soon be able to add club blocks to Home. We're also making it easier to explore additional types of blocks at the bottom of Home by adding a new section under "Add More."

• We're improving the setup experience to make it better for both new users and upgraders. The settings from your home console will now be saved to the cloud, just like your game saves. Whenever you set up a new console, you will have the option of applying these settings during the sign-in process.

• Additionally, your console will now back up even more settings, including your TV & OneGuide settings. This expansion will provide a simple experience when you transition from one console to another using the settings backup to your external games and apps storage device.

• The Xbox app for iOS and Android will now enable you to finish setting up your new Xbox One X console while it's downloading the day one update. Additionally, we've also improved the process for enabling 4K output right out of the box.

• Xbox's new notifications provide an at-a-glance status of what activities you can immediately step into after you've had to step out for a moment. We're adding additional notifications types when your system goes idle, including LFG posts, broadcasts, and Achievements.

• We're adding miniature Game Hubs for your most recently used games in the Guide. That way, you can access the great content on a game hub without having to leave the action.

• Adults who have enabled the "Buy & download" online safety setting will now have an easier time purchasing games thanks to a passkey/password challenge directly in the Xbox dashboard.

• We've heard your feedback! Games with no unlocked achievements can now be hidden from the personal and public view of your profile.

These features will roll out to Xbox Insiders over the next few weeks. Insiders can check the release notes within the Xbox Insider Hub for more details, or navigate to the Xbox Insider forums at forums.xbox.com.

• Digital Gifting

You'll soon be able to send digital games and subscriptions as gifts to your friends and family in the Microsoft Store (on Xbox, Windows and on the Web), and today (10/27) at 1:00PM PDT we're allowing Preview Alpha participants a first look!

NOTE: Access to the digital gifting feature is tied to your Gamertag registered in Preview Alpha. You'll have access to digital gifting on any Xbox One console with the Gamertag used to enroll your console(s) in Preview Alpha.

To access digital gifting:

1. Sign in on an Xbox One console.

2. Launch the Store and navigate to the Store page for a product.

3. You'll see a new [Buy as gift] option on the Store page if the product is eligible for digital gifting.

When purchasing a gift, the gift will be delivered to the recipient via email message containing a digital code for the item. The email will be sent immediately upon purchase. The email message will provide the gift recipient with instructions on how to redeem the digital code.

On Xbox, users have the choice of entering the email address of the gift recipient or selecting a friend from the Friends list. In addition to receiving a gift message via email, on Xbox, if the Friends list is used, the gift recipient will receive a system message from Xbox Live containing the digital code along with a one-click redemption button.

In addition, please join the Digital Gifting flight in the Xbox Insider Hub to give us feedback:

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

2. Navigate to Insider content > System > Digital Gifting.

3. Select Join.

4. If interested, complete the digital gifting Quests Email: Gift a Game and Xbox: Gift a Game.

There are a handful of rules and restrictions currently in place for digital gifting:

• Users can gift select Xbox One games, downloadable content (DLC), and subscriptions (Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass)

• Gifting of "durable" game DLC (map packs, weapon skins, etc.) is supported, but the gifting of "consumable" game DLC (virtual currency, etc.) is not supported.

• When a particular item is discounted, users are allowed to send two (2) gifts of that item every fourteen (14) days. The 14-day clock starts once the first copy is purchased at discount. Once the limit for that item is reached, users will not be able to purchase that item again as a gift until the 14-day period is over, even if the product is no longer discounted.

• Users are allowed to send ten (10) total gifts at discount every 14 days. There are no limits on items that are at full price.

• Not all Xbox One games are available for gifting, including some XPA titles.

• Xbox 360 backward compatible games and consumable DLC (such as virtual currency) are not eligible for gifting.

• Pre-ordered games and pre-ordered durable DLC are not eligible for gifting.

• Digital codes can only be redeemed in the country/region where they were purchased.

• Refunds for digital gifts are not supported, nor can entitlements for content or subscriptions be transferred once redeemed.

• Please see the gifting terms and conditions as well as the Microsoft Store terms and conditions for a full list of policies.

FIXES:

• Home

Resolved an issue which sometimes prevented content blocks from being added to Home.

• Party chat

• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused party chat to unexpectedly disconnect.

• Miscellaneous improvements for party chat stability.

• Blu-Ray Player

• Resolved an issue which could cause the console to get stuck displaying video content in 24hz after playing a Blu-Ray.

• Resolved an issue which caused 3D Blu-Rays to play in 2D.

• Dolby Atmos

Fixed an issue which caused Dolby Atmos settings to reset after resuming from connected standby.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Tournaments

• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I use the light theme, but it's a bit too light for my liking.
Would like something inbetween.

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
Just joined the insider build club.... do they normally get you on there quickly or is it complete luck? I'd love to use the gifting feature to get some money out of the Xbox/Microsoft ecosystem :x

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Alpha is closed at the moment. If you joined now and apply for alpha you will get in in a couple of months (depending on people leaving alpha and how man Want to enter it that came before you). Gifting will probably come to other tiers earlier than you getting into alpha.

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
Alpha is closed at the moment. If you joined now and apply for alpha you will get in in a couple of months (depending on people leaving alpha and how man Want to enter it that came before you). Gifting will probably come to other tiers earlier than you getting into alpha.

Thanks for that info. Will try to get up in the tiers :)

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
I would like to see the gifting option not only for purchasing a game but giving a owned game away to somebody else.
How about sharing a game? Giving them access to play it for a period of time. Have to be online to play. Loaner can revoke at anyttime. E3 2013 game sharing returns! Internet destroys itself.

OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
New build today, live now

November 5th: New Preview Alpha build available (1711.171103-1923) - 431 MB

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/6/2017 (8:00AM GMT 6/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171103-1923

Available: 2:00PM PST 11/5 (9:00PM GMT 5/11)

NEW FEATURES:

• Games & Apps

You can now check whether a specific game has downloaded Xbox One X assets from Games & Apps. To do this, navigate to Games & Apps > Games, place the focus over an Xbox One X Enhanced game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game. In the Manage game menu you'll see Xbox One X Assets: Installed if Xbox One X Enhanced content has been installed.

FIXES:

• Party chat

• Miscellaneous improvements for Game performance issues, guide performance issues, stuttering/popping PartyChat audio

• Fixes for Bad audio quality and users "hearing tinny" audio

• Fixed an issue when joining a party chat you will receive the following error - "Party encountered an error. Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x8923102B]"

• Store 4k Videos

• Fixed an issue in which 4k videos would not launch and stay in the opening state.

• Dolby Atmos and Sound Settings

• Fixed an issue which caused Dolby Atmos settings to reset after resuming from connected standby and settings would report no audio state.

• Cortana

• Fixed an issue in which Cortana skills that activated 3rd party apps did not work such as iHeartRadio.

• My Games and Apps

• Fixed an issue in which some game installed if cancelled would get into a corrupted state and the install failed.

• Fixed an issue in which the Network transfer Resume All would stop install of the currently installing item and starts installing the last item resumed.

• Improved the reliability of Game launches reducing activation timeout errors resulting in a game failing to launch. Games are more resilient now to launching.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Tournaments

• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017
+1 I usually never use light theme but immediately adopted it. It's really clean and bright but not too bright.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I'm happy to see an Xbox Insider thread on ResetEra!

I enrolled my Xbox One X that I received early on Thursday into alpha. It was pretty effortless.

OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I think the them showing the version of the game in the Manage Game area is new as well. I've never seen it before

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017
From the home screen, if you hover over one of the boxes at the top that show what friends are playing, it will pull their avatars rather than their gamer pic

Would you look at that. Just tried what you said and it works! I have had the option enabled since it has been available as well....

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Glad I found a thread about updates. Been an insider for ages! Had a recent Xbox update and took a while to find out what it did haha.

OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Update went out to all users on 11/6

November 7th: New Preview DELTA (All Users) build available (1711.171103-1923)

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/8/2017 (9:00AM GMT 8/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171103-1923

Available: 2:00PM PST 1176 (10:00PM GMT 7/11)

NEW FEATURES:

• Clubs Content Blocks

In addition to games and friends, you can now add club blocks to Home. You can add them from both the Guide and from the club itself. We've also made it easier to explore additional types of blocks at the bottom of Home by adding a new section under "Add More."

• Games & Apps

You can now check whether a specific game has downloaded Xbox One X assets from Games & Apps. To do this, navigate to Games & Apps > Games, place the focus over an Xbox One X Enhanced game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game. In the Manage game menu you'll see Xbox One X Assets: Installed if Xbox One X Enhanced content has been installed.

FIXES:

• Party chat

• Miscellaneous improvements for Game performance issues, guide performance issues, stuttering/popping PartyChat audio

• Fixes for Bad audio quality and users "hearing tinny" audio

• Fixed an issue when joining a party chat you will receive the following error - "Party encountered an error. Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x8923102B]"

• Store 4k Videos

• Fixed an issue in which 4k videos would not launch and stay in the opening state.

• Dolby Atmos and Sound Settings

Fixed an issue which caused Dolby Atmos settings to reset after resuming from connected standby and settings would report no audio state.

• Cortana

• Fixed an issue in which Cortana skills that activated 3rd party apps did not work such as iHeartRadio.

• My Games and Apps

• Fixed an issue in which some game installed if cancelled would get into a corrupted state and the install failed.

• Fixed an issue in which the Network transfer Resume All would stop install of the currently installing item and starts installing the last item resumed.

• Improved the reliability of Game launches reducing activation timeout errors resulting in a game failing to launch. Games are more resilient now to launching.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Sound Settings

• Some users may experience an issue that you are Unable to change audio settings.

• Tournaments

• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
I am in Alpha and got an update today, I am guessing that is this delta update?

I am out at the moment so will check my version later.

OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
New build today:

November 10th: New Preview Alpha build available (1711.171107-1922)

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/11/2017 (9:00AM GMT 11/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171107-1922

Available: 2:00PM PST 11/10 (10:00PM GMT 10/11)

FIXES:

• Party Chat

• Additional fixes to address issues which sometimes cause stuttering or popping in party chat audio.

• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused party chat to unexpectedly crash.

• Games & Apps

• Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented games from launching.

• Miscellaneous performance improvements.

• Game DVR

Resolved an issue which could prevent Game DVR from recording audio in game clips.

• Store

Fixed an issue which caused downscaled video to play when viewing 4K video trailers in the Store.

• Multiplayer

Fixed issues which could prevent players from matchmaking or joining matches.

• Audio

Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented Dolby Atmos audio from outputting correctly.

• Narrator

Resolved issues with Narrator stopping before it finishes reading text.

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Tournaments

• Activity Feed

Game clips from the activity feed may appear blank.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza
November 11th: New Preview Alpha build available (1711.171110-1609)

HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/12/2017 (9:00AM GMT 12/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171110-1609
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/11 (10:00PM GMT 11/11)

FIXES:

My Games and Apps
· Fixed an issue when installing an update for some games caused the entire game to re-install on completion.
· Fixed an issue with some Game Saves in which they did complete after previously playing offline.
· Fixed an issue in which Games on external HDD that are not registered on a new console that have updates do not show in the Updates section of collection.
· Fixed some graphical artifacts, textures, occlusion and compression for certain titles at the platform level.
· Implemented updates to the 4k video pipeline for Netflix and key partners to support 4k VP9 video playback

Notifications
· Fixed an issue in which notifications for messaging/parties and sometimes achievements were not popping/displaying.

Settings
· Fixed the reliability of Network Transfer between consoles on your network. This resolves cases in which the source console could not be found, or installs start then failed.
· Fixed an issue in the HDD Profile backup feature that would fail when loading the users gamerpic.

Localization Fixes
· Various localization fixes to the shell UI and the accessories app.

Activity Feed
· Fixed an issue in which Videos within the activity feed pages would often appear with black video playback.

Party Chat
· Fixed issues with Crackling audio for some users in Party Chat
KNOWN ISSUES:

Tournaments
· The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
· Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
· Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

· Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Narrator
· Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.

SpankmasterC

Oct 29, 2017
"Implemented updates to the 4k video pipeline for Netflix and key partners to support 4k VP9 video playback".
I know a service that loves to use VP9: YouTube. Could it be?
Anyway, in the mean time we can use myTube which is everything that the YouTube-app is not.

Nov 1, 2017
I wonder if this is the right place to ask, but ever since the latest dashboard revision (starting from beta in the insider programme and still to this day) I have had problems with Groove music streaming stopping playback randomly. I have reported it multiple times and it made it into the final build, and its still in this new round of previews. Anyone else had any issues with this?

Oct 26, 2017
I am not in Preview anymore since I got my X but is it true that they have finally fixed the HDR issue with Netflix? Because I just can't watch Stranger Things like this, it's terrible. Sure I can watch it on the TV app but Dolby Vision makes it so grainy. Have they fixed it? You'd think they can't ignore it for much longer.

Look forward to the date we get the DV update!

Hold on. X is getting DV as in Dolby Vision?

OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
New build from 11/11

November 11th: New Preview Alpha build available (1711.171110-1609)

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/12/2017 (9:00AM GMT 12/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171110-1609

Available: 6:00PM PST 11/11 (10:00PM GMT 11/11)

FIXES:

My Games and Apps

· Fixed an issue when installing an update for some games caused the entire game to re-install on completion.

· Fixed an issue with some Game Saves in which they did complete after previously playing offline.

· Fixed an issue in which Games on external HDD that are not registered on a new console that have updates do not show in the Updates section of collection.

· Fixed some graphical artifacts, textures, occlusion and compression for certain titles at the platform level.

· Implemented updates to the 4k video pipeline for Netflix and key partners to support 4k VP9 video playback

Notifications

· Fixed an issue in which notifications for messaging/parties and sometimes achievements were not popping/displaying.

Settings

· Fixed the reliability of Network Transfer between consoles on your network. This resolves cases in which the source console could not be found, or installs start then failed.

· Fixed an issue in the HDD Profile backup feature that would fail when loading the users gamerpic.

Localization Fixes

Activity Feed

· Fixed an issue in which Videos within the activity feed pages would often appear with black video playback.

Party Chat

KNOWN ISSUES:

Tournaments

· The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

· Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

· Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.

· Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.

Narrator

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
Still there for me. What game were you looking to gift?

Tried to buy Assassin's Creed Origins as a gift.

None of the games seem to be showing the ability to buy as a gift on my Xbox One (tried Super Lucky's Tale, CODWWII, etc.). I went on the Microsoft Store on my PC and I still see the "Buy as gift" option, but it doesn't let me check out all the way with my account balance.

Who knows.

Thanks for responding either way!

Mortis

Oct 25, 2017
I received the 11/11 Alpha update earlier today and it was a 3.6GB update. Just got the 11/12 (1711.171110-1615) update and it's also 3.6GB. It seems like it's reinstalling the OS completely, but I have never missed a build so that shouldn't be the case.

Mortis

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it's an error on their end, or maybe there is something that requires a full reinstall to address

OP
OP
bsigg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
New update went out to all users tonight:

November 12th: New Preview Alpha, BETA and DELTA build available (1711.171110-1615)

NOTE : ALPHA Users this build has the same fixes as yesterday PLUS an important update that is required hence the reason you are receiving the build!

HOW TO GET IT:

• If your console hasn't downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/13/2017 (9:00PM GMT 13/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS:

OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171110-1615

Available: 6:00PM PST 11/12 (2:00AM GMT 13/11)

FIXES:

My Games and Apps

Notifications

Settings

Localization Fixes

Activity Feed

Party Chat

KNOWN ISSUES:

Tournaments

Narrator

TBX12

Oct 30, 2017
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
I am not in Preview anymore since I got my X but is it true that they have finally fixed the HDR issue with Netflix? Because I just can't watch Stranger Things like this, it's terrible. Sure I can watch it on the TV app but Dolby Vision makes it so grainy. Have they fixed it? You'd think they can't ignore it for much longer.?
It's fixed, i watched Stranger Thing last night in HDR and it was fine

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
Tried to buy Assassin's Creed Origins as a gift.

None of the games seem to be showing the ability to buy as a gift on my Xbox One (tried Super Lucky's Tale, CODWWII, etc.). I went on the Microsoft Store on my PC and I still see the "Buy as gift" option, but it doesn't let me check out all the way with my account balance.

Who knows.

Thanks for responding either way!

To update, seems to be working this morning again. Still not showing up the actual console but in Windows it is working. Strange.

Also, to be more on-topic, didn't receive that update posted. Guess I'll see it by 1 pm today!

MrT

Oct 27, 2017
How many people are enrolling their X's in the program? I unregistered by XB1 and I've been a bit hesitant to register the X as it's so new lol