• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
DJ Lushious

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
Drum roll, please...

As mentioned in this post, Microsoft's Xbox store page lists, among other things, whether a title features Variable Refresh Rate (VRR). Outside of physically testing all 1,873 Xbox One games, according to Wikipedia, this is the only definitive information I could come up with for support of this feature. For example, the image below is what Gears of War 4's Xbox store page lists under "Capabilities." And, though the Xbox One S also supports VRR, I am but a mere mortal, so I only list the feature for titles that are X Enhanced (which is in line with the thread's purpose, anyway).

2019-02-0612_29_04-mi3nj1s.png

So, without further ado, I have updated the following titles in the OP with their support for VRR. Also, remember all Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles without X enhancements get VRR.

Disneyland Adventures
2160p
HDR
VRR​
Elea
Quality Mode: 2160p Dyn, 30fps
Performance Mode: UNKNOWN Dyn, 60fps
"Better shadows, better AA, better anisotropic filtering, far better screen space reflections, and post-process profile", across both modes.
VRR​
Forza Motorsport 7
2160p
HDR
VRR​
Gears of War 4
Visuals: 2160p, 30fps Campaign/Horde. 2160p Dyn, 60fps Versus
Performance: 1080p, 60fps Campaign/Horde
Enhanced god rays, dynamic shadowing, further draw distances, surface space reflections, and higher resolution textures.
HDR
VRR
Pks1.png
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Favor Quality: 1980p, 1890p-2160p Dyn
Improved textures and filtering, draw distance, shadows, lighting, AO, LoD, Dynamic Resolution option.
Favor Resolution: 2160p Dyn
Improved textures, Dynamic Resolution option.
HDR
VRR​
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure
2160p
HDR
VRR​
State of Decay 2
2160p, 30fps w/dips
Increased texture resolution, shadow detail, foliage density, ambient occlusion, and higher draw distance.
HDR
VRR​
theHunter: Call of the Wild
1620p
Increased shadows, texture resolution and filtering, higher quality vegetation. Dev compares to "visuals from the high-end PC version."
VRR​
World Enduro Rally
2160p
VRR​
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
2160p
HDR
VRR​

Scently

Oct 27, 2017
Drum roll, please...

As mentioned in this post, Microsoft's Xbox store page lists, among other things, whether a title features Variable Refresh Rate (VRR). Outside of physically testing all 1,873 Xbox One games, according to Wikipedia, this is the only definitive information I could come up with for support of this feature. For example, the image below is what Gears of War 4's Xbox store page lists under "Capabilities." And, though the Xbox One S also supports VRR, I am but a mere mortal, so I only list the feature for titles that are X Enhanced (which is in line with the thread's purpose, anyway).

So, without further ado, I have updated the following titles in the OP with their support for VRR. Also, remember all Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles without X enhancements get VRR.

Disneyland Adventures
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
Elea
Quality Mode: 2160p Dyn, 30fps​
Performance Mode: UNKNOWN Dyn, 60fps​
"Better shadows, better AA, better anisotropic filtering, far better screen space reflections, and post-process profile", across both modes.​
VRR​
Forza Motorsport 7
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
Gears of War 4
Visuals: 2160p, 30fps Campaign/Horde. 2160p Dyn, 60fps Versus​
Performance: 1080p, 60fps Campaign/Horde​
Enhanced god rays, dynamic shadowing, further draw distances, surface space reflections, and higher resolution textures.​
HDR​
VRR​
Pks1.png
Improved textures and filtering, draw distance, shadows, lighting, AO, LoD, Dynamic Resolution option.​
Improved textures, Dynamic Resolution option.​
HDR​
VRR​
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
State of Decay 2
2160p, 30fps w/dips​
Increased texture resolution, shadow detail, foliage density, ambient occlusion, and higher draw distance.​
HDR​
VRR​
1620p​
Increased shadows, texture resolution and filtering, higher quality vegetation. Dev compares to "visuals from the high-end PC version."​
VRR​
World Enduro Rally
2160p​
VRR​
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
But Wolfenstein 2 has VRR and is X-enhanced.

Last edited:

prodyg

Oct 28, 2017
Drum roll, please...

Disneyland Adventures
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
Elea
"Better shadows, better AA, better anisotropic filtering, far better screen space reflections, and post-process profile", across both modes.​
VRR​
Forza Motorsport 7
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
Gears of War 4
Enhanced god rays, dynamic shadowing, further draw distances, surface space reflections, and higher resolution textures.​
HDR​
VRR​
Pks1.png
Improved textures and filtering, draw distance, shadows, lighting, AO, LoD, Dynamic Resolution option.​
HDR​
VRR​
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
State of Decay 2
2160p, 30fps w/dips​
Increased texture resolution, shadow detail, foliage density, ambient occlusion, and higher draw distance.​
HDR​
VRR​
1620p​
Increased shadows, texture resolution and filtering, higher quality vegetation. Dev compares to "visuals from the high-end PC version."​
VRR​
World Enduro Rally
2160p​
VRR​
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
I just got a 4K tv that has hdr but no VRR... I want to send it back now :(

OP
OP
DJ Lushious

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
But Wolfenstein has VRR and is X-enhanced.
Where are you sourcing this information from? It is not listed as a feature on the Xbox's store page. I don't have a FreeSync display/TV; does the display provide information if it is receiving a VRR signal?

As mentioned above, the Xbox store page is the only foolproof way I've been able to determine whether a title supports VRR or not. And, well, gotta start somewhere. 😜 Admittedly, I'm sure titles are missed on the store page. Shoot, even Microsoft's X Enhanced list has errors/omissions. So, I definitely defer to the community for help with this and am especially grateful for the assistance.

Scently

Oct 27, 2017
Where are you sourcing this information from? It is not listed as a feature on the Xbox's store page. I don't have a FreeSync display/TV; does the display provide information if it is receiving a VRR signal?

As mentioned above, the Xbox store page is the only foolproof way I've been able to determine whether a title supports VRR or not. And, well, gotta start somewhere. 😜 Admittedly, I'm sure titles are missed on the store page. Shoot, even Microsoft's X Enhanced list has errors/omissions. So, I definitely defer to the community for help with this and am especially grateful for the assistance.
Well its the title that DF used to test FreeSync and it worked brilliantly.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Drum roll, please...

Disneyland Adventures
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
Elea
VRR​
Forza Motorsport 7
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
Gears of War 4
HDR​
VRR​
Pks1.png
HDR​
VRR​
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
State of Decay 2
2160p, 30fps w/dips​
HDR​
VRR​
1620p​
VRR​
World Enduro Rally
2160p​
VRR​
2160p​
HDR​
VRR​
I noticed the tag early last year too, but since the Digital Foundry video of them showing benefits of VRR for Wolfenstein II, I think it was, I just kinda ignored it since then.

I have Hellblade listed in my old post, but it's not listed on the store page now. I think maybe some of them lost it when they moved from using lists for "capabilites" to using the "bubbles" they have now.
btw Pillars of Eternity still has a tag, but for "Variable Refresh Rate" rather than "VRR" (I think they used "Variable Refresh Rate" back then and now use "VRR," I'm not really too sure).

edit: I'm just going to quote my old post here, because you're apparently using 100ppp(?) ResetEra fucks up links for anyone not using the same amounts of posts per page, I've found (it's why I started just using default because I assume most other people are)
I think DF here assumed FreeSync was system level but I thought it was title by title?

Might explain the games that did not show a difference, some games have the VRR tag some dont on the store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/top-paid/games/xbox?gamecapabilities=capabilityxboxenhanced

IYbaqUM.png
[this is where I quoted Gowans' post]

I noticed this too and was hoping it wasn't per game. I actually noticed a "VRR" tag and was like "what could that be?" then saw Vairable Refresh Rate on some games. Gears of War 4 I think is where I saw it first. (I guess it might've been Forza 7)

List of games I see that have the "Variable Refresh Rate" tag
Pillars of Eternity
Hellblade
Disneyland Adventures
Rush: A DisneyPixar Adventure
Gears of War 4
Forza Motorsport 7

I can't remember where I saw the "VRR" tag, but I know I've seen it... at least once

Last edited:

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I've updated the OP with the following:

Airheart - Tales of broken Wings
2160p​
HDR​
Spike Volleyball
2160p​

Oh, wow, Metro Exodus is Atmos?! Thank you, I always appreciate the heads-up on this.

The Orange Box, Portal: Still Alive, Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2 just got X Enhanced in late October. Oh, and FFXIII and its sequels. I don't understand where you're drawing this conclusion from, but I'd say no, it is definitely not dead.

And, as always, I will try to put in the OP if a title is prone to frame rate drops.

Right, like the OP. 🤣
[/QUOTE]
To be honest I had totally forgotten about the FF games, and was there not a report about them slowing down or stopping?

OP
OP
DJ Lushious

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I have updated the OP with the following:

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
2160p, 30-60fps​
1440p, 60fps w/drops​
1080p, 60fps w/minor drops​
Selectable resolution, can unlock framerate. Locked framerate is 32fps, causing judder.​
VRR​
Wolfenstein II: New Colossus
Dynamic Resolution On: 2160p Dyn, 60fps w/drops​
Dynamic Resolution Off: 2160p, 60fps w/drops​
Dynamic Resolution Aggressive: 2160p Dyn, 60fps w/drops​
VRR​

Well its the title that DF used to test FreeSync and it worked brilliantly.
Gotcha; I assume this is the article you're referring to?

The answer to my question above about whether or not Freesync displays provide information on whether or not VRR is engaged is addressed by Richard Leadbetter:

Richard Leadbetter said:
So why choose the Asus VP28U? It's hardly at the high-end when it comes to FreeSync-supported monitors, but Microsoft tells us that it uses an Asus monitor for testing owing to its 'Game Tools' FPS counter (other display manufacturers may also implement this feature). It can't measure game frame-rate accurately but it can keep track of the display refresh rate, which is tied closely to game performance when FreeSync is active. This is actually a hugely valuable tool in figuring out how variable refresh is implemented on the Xbox platform, because it turns out that it's very, very different from its AMD PC counterpart. It's very much work-in-progress right now, results can be variable, but when it does work, you're in for a treat.

I noticed the tag early last year too, but since the Digital Foundry video of them showing benefits of VRR for Wolfenstein II, I think it was, I just kinda ignored it since then.

I have Hellblade listed in my old post, but it's not listed on the store page now. I think maybe some of them lost it when they moved from using lists for "capabilites" to using the "bubbles" they have now.
btw Pillars of Eternity still has a tag, but for "Variable Refresh Rate" rather than "VRR" (I think they used "Variable Refresh Rate" back then and now use "VRR," I'm not really too sure).

edit: I'm just going to quote my old post here, because you're apparently using 100ppp(?) ResetEra fucks up links for anyone not using the same amounts of posts per page, I've found (it's why I started just using default because I assume most other people are)
Thanks for this! I've only seen VRR listed as "Variable Refresh Rate" on the Microsoft's Xbox store pages, so that aligns with what you've seen in the past. So, Pillars of Eternity is still correctly showing the feature. Wolfenstein, however, is not. And neither is The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

Pillars of Eternity is not an X Enhanced title, so it won't be in the OP. As has been discussed in this thread, we're in a sticky area: there's just not a lot of information out there on VRR support. Now that I am cataloging it, though, I'll certainly be paying closer attention. I don't have a FreeSync display, so, as always, do please let me know if you've read/experienced VRR in a title that doesn't reflect it in the OP.

To be honest I had totally forgotten about the FF games, and was there not a report about them slowing down or stopping?
Not that I've seen.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Pillars of Eternity is not an X Enhanced title, so it won't be in the OP. As has been discussed in this thread, we're in a sticky area: there's just not a lot of information out there on VRR support. Now that I am cataloging it, though, I'll certainly be paying closer attention. I don't have a FreeSync display, so, as always, do please let me know if you've read/experienced VRR in a title that doesn't reflect it in the OP.
Doh! Apologies, I guess I got carried away thinking about the VRR tag and forgot about Xbox One X (the topic of the thread). I honestly didn't know that the Xbox One S could support VRR until I saw it mentioned here.

Deleted member 50735

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 10, 2018
With Wolfenstein II, as long as the dynamic resolution is set at aggressive I didnt notice any drops from 60fps and I'm sensitive to it.

Great thread btw. :)

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm, games like Forza that are always locked at 60fps hardly benefit at all from VRR I would say. Also Gears 4, not really needed in that game. But games like Kingdom Hearts 3 really benefit from it because in its default mode the fps is all over the place, but with VRR enabled it's like 60fps with a dip here and there.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider really benefits in that big hub area where it would suffer from tearing with resolution mode selected in the game. Tearing is gone with VRR. Games with a certain fps range benefit from it right?

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Hmmm, games like Forza that are always locked at 60fps hardly benefit at all from VRR I would say. Also Gears 4, not really needed in that game. But games like Kingdom Hearts 3 really benefit from it because in its default mode the fps is all over the place, but with VRR enabled it's like 60fps with a dip here and there.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider really benefits in that big hub area where it would suffer from tearing with resolution mode selected in the game. Tearing is gone with VRR. Games with a certain fps range benefit from it right?
VRR reduces latency too.

I can't wait to get the C9 in a couple of months and then I'll be doing a ton of VRR tests with my X of my own. Unlocked framerates (when locked to a 60hz refresh display) are absolute hell for me, I simply can't stand judder, so I really can't wait for VRR to become standard across console games. I really hope Sony supports it next gen too.

Oct 26, 2017
VRR reduces latency too.

I can't wait to get the C9 in a couple of months and then I'll be doing a ton of VRR tests with my X of my own. Unlocked framerates (when locked to a 60hz refresh display) are absolute hell for me, I simply can't stand judder, so I really can't wait for VRR to become standard across console games. I really hope Sony supports it next gen too.

So games likes Battlefield and such have an even lower input lag? That's always a good thing.

I kinda hope that devs will just find a way that we won't get those fluctuating framerates like in KH3 but something tells me it will happen next gen as well.

The tech would be amazing imo if it removed all judder but on X it's only when it's in a certain range, wasn't it?

Deleted member 10428

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really love my X1X and Samsung Q7FN setup. But I have a hard time seeing if freesync works or not. Everything I play is just smooth.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
So did Mutant Year Zero just not get any performance patches? Just booted it up and that game still does not feel smooth at all.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
So games likes Battlefield and such have an even lower input lag? That's always a good thing.

I kinda hope that devs will just find a way that we won't get those fluctuating framerates like in KH3 but something tells me it will happen next gen as well.

Games that support VRR will have lower latency indeed, because the frames are shown on screen as they are delivered, rather than waiting for the next screen refresh.
The tech would be amazing imo if it removed all judder but on X it's only when it's in a certain range, wasn't it?
My understanding is that it's 30-120hz on X, but last year's Samsung TVs only supported 30-60hz VRR as not HDMI 2.1 compliant. This year's C9 etc will support the full range thanks to HDMI 2.1.

Oct 26, 2017
Games that support VRR will have lower latency indeed, because the frames are shown on screen as they are delivered, rather than waiting for the next screen refresh.

My understanding is that it's 30-120hz on X, but last year's Samsung TVs only supported 30-60hz VRR as not HDMI 2.1 compliant. This year's C9 etc will support the full range thanks to HDMI 2.1.

Oh damn. So that could mean a lot of judder will be completely gone on the C9?

prodyg

Oct 28, 2017

interesting... so we really havent seen the full extent of this technology on the console yet

OP
OP
DJ Lushious

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017

So, without a doubt, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Kingdom Hearts 3 supports VRR?

I don't know if mentioned before.

Metro Exodus will support native 4K and Dolby Atmos support.

It was, but I will never argue with anyone sharing information; thank you!

So did Mutant Year Zero just not get any performance patches? Just booted it up and that game still does not feel smooth at all.
I've been casually following the status of Mutant Year Zero, but I've not seen any patch notes that state performance improvements. And, from what I can gather on the OT, the game is still a bit too buggy for my liking. I'm also still completely perplexed why the Pro received extra graphical effects, whereas the X version simply got a resolution bump over its base counterpart. I'm holding out for this to change, but I am a patient man with a backlog, so I can wait.

Oct 26, 2017
So, without a doubt, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Kingdom Hearts 3 supports VRR?

It was, but I will never argue with anyone sharing information; thank you!

I've been casually following the status of Mutant Year Zero, but I've not seen any patch notes that state performance improvements. And, from what I can gather on the OT, the game is still a bit too buggy for my liking. I'm also still completely perplexed why the Pro received extra graphical effects, whereas the X version simply got a resolution bump over its base counterpart. I'm holding out for this to change, but I am a patient man with a backlog, so I can wait.

Oh absolutely.

I remember playing Shadow on my One X on the Sony 930e and the tearing was very present in the big area, I forgot the name but it's TR's biggest hub ever. I then tried it on the Samsung Q9FN with VRR enabled on X and Freesync enabled on the TV and it was gone, smooth as butter!

Same with KH3. In the tutorial area with the "paintings" and stuff I saw these weird hiccups constantly when rotating the camera. Enabled VRR and it was gone, incredibly smooth. Truly shocking to be honest.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA

I believe my 2018 Q9FN supports 48 to 60hz at 4K input and 24 to 120hz at <1440p input, but confirming this stuff is next to impossible. That said, VRR seems to work for me, and I can usually tell on PC whether gsync is working without needing an overlay or anything telling me if it's on or off. It's just harder to find reliable testing methods.

I wish nvidia would enable freesync over HDMI already and I'd be able to test more readily.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I have been going back and forth using VRR/Freesync on my Q9FN 75". Main reason is that I have a 7.2.2 ATMOS set up and I really love how good it sounds, especially games that support ATMOS. Since the Samsung's do not support eARC, I cannot get ATMOS and also VRR/Freesync. Last night I switched to VRR/Freesync and tested Tomb Raider like MosquitoSmasher has already mentioned, that hub area is butter smooth versus the framey/screen tearing it was without Freesync. You also get the benefit of even better input lag.

I am sending the audio to my receiver and it sounds good still, but no where near as good as when running in Atmos. One of the reasons I am now thinking of getting a LG 2019 set is that they have VRR/Freesync and support eArc. So I could direct connect the Xbox One X to the LG (no receiver exists that passes VRR/Freesync) and let the TV pass through the Atmos signal to the receiver and be able to enjoy VRR/Freesync and ATMOS. I still need to see reviews for the LG2019 sets first since I am concerned about NITS and the ABL. I had a 2017 E7 OLED and loved it but the HDR brightness was not as good as I wanted and when using my PC and reading forums with white backgrounds the ABL would kick in and dim the screen. I already heard that the ABL is a bit less aggressive and the NITS is a bit better, but still will wait for reviews.

OP
OP
DJ Lushious

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I have made the following additions/changes to the OP:

AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected
UNKNOWN​
Drunk-Fu: Wasted Masters
2160p​
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
2160p​
Kingdom Hearts 3
Default: 1440p 60fps w/drops (50-60fps avg)
Stable: 1440p 30fps (frame pacing issues)
VRR​
Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 2
UNKNOWN
HDR​
Tennis World Tour
2160p​
The First Tree
2160p​
Please, Don't Touch Anything
2160p​
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Performance: 1080p, 60fps w/drops and screen-tearing
Resolution: 2160p, 30fps
4K textures, 4x AF
HDR
VRR
Pks1.png

OP
OP
DJ Lushious

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I have made the following additions/changes to the OP, including titles that will be released this week:

Apex Legends
2160p Dyn. (1260p-1292p avg)
AO, improved shadow resolution, farter LoD, increased texture quality​
Ark: Survival Evolved
1080p Dyn., 60fps
Detail Graphics: 1440p Dyn, 30fps
"long-distance shadows, high-rez textures, volumetric clouds, and dynamic weather systems & atmospheric effects."
HDR
VRR​
Conarium
Favor Resolutiom: 1728p Dyn, 30fps
HDR​
Crackdown 3
2160p
HDR
Pks1.png
Dragons: Dawn of New Riders
2160p​
Far Cry New Dawn
2160p
HDR​
Jump Force
2160p​
Metro: Exodus
2160p
HDR
Pks1.png

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018
Speaking about VRR. I bought an LG 27UK650 Monitor last weekend and BF5 runs great on it with VRR enabled on Xbox X..
On my tv I definitely noticed slowdown because of an inconsistent framerate but with VRR it is like playing on a locked 60FPS.

This will only work in games that target 60FPS I guess.

OP
OP
DJ Lushious

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
To say Apex Legends is dynamic 2160p is a little bit far fetched LOL ...
Haha, I won't dispute that. I really didn't know how else to approach Apex, since technically it can hit 2160p, but it would take a very special circumstance to do so. I was hoping the "avg" would serve as CYA. 😜

I do hope that Apex Legends gets the same treatment as Fortnite did, with further updates/optimizations to the game that would bring about a higher resolution. I am revisiting Titanfall 2 right now and that stark contrast in resolution between the two is jarring.

Deleted member 12635

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Haha, I won't dispute that. I really didn't know how else to approach Apex, since technically it can hit 2160p, but it would take a very special circumstance to do so. I was hoping the "avg" would serve as CYA. 😜

I do hope that Apex Legends gets the same treatment as Fortnite did, with further updates/optimizations to the game that would bring about a higher resolution. I am revisiting Titanfall 2 right now and that stark contrast in resolution between the two is jarring.
Might be hard to achieve that due to the 60fps target no matter what ...

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Really love my X1X and Samsung Q7FN setup. But I have a hard time seeing if freesync works or not. Everything I play is just smooth.

I've got a Q9FN coming this Thursday and I can't decide if I'm going to direct connect the Xbox to the TV for VRR and auto game mode switching, or run it through my receiver and keep Dolby Atmos support.

I believe my 2018 Q9FN supports 48 to 60hz at 4K input and 24 to 120hz at <1440p input, but confirming this stuff is next to impossible. That said, VRR seems to work for me, and I can usually tell on PC whether gsync is working without needing an overlay or anything telling me if it's on or off. It's just harder to find reliable testing methods..

Everything I've seen so far has the Q9FN Freesync implementation supporting 48-60fps at 4k like you mentioned.

Deleted member 10428

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've got a Q9FN coming this Thursday and I can't decide if I'm going to direct connect the Xbox to the TV for VRR and auto game mode switching, or run it through my receiver and keep Dolby Atmos support.

Everything I've seen so far has the Q9FN Freesync implementation supporting 48-60fps at 4k like you mentioned.

Easily VRR, though I have to admit not kloning what Atmos adds.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Forza Horizon 4 will be hard to top to be honest. And don't forget there's Gears 5 coming, plus Halo Infinite most certainly not skipping the One. Just remember how insane Halo 4 was for the 360 tech. I'd bet on Halo personally.

I thinks best graphics are debatable, not talking necessarily about art direction but as a whole it's highly subjective and personally there are so many gorgeous games that arguing which one is prettier is a mute point.

For me Forza horizon 4 is one of the best looking games out there yet I could talk about a couple other games that are just as great looking, in some aspects better and in some worse.