• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

Was a free kick for them. Obviously they would use it that way :)

Also shows the different philosophy both companies show when it comes to "classic gaming" this generation.

Last edited:

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
My 20 Xbox games if they were to do one -

Crimson Skies
Dead or Alive 3 and Ultimate
Deathrow
Fuzion Frenzy
Forza Motorsport
Halo 1 and 2
Jade Empire
KOTOR
Mechassault 1 and 2
Midtown Madness 3
Ninja Gaiden Black
Outrun 2
PGR 1 and 2
Rainbow Six 3
Rallisport Challenge 1 and 2
Shenmue 2

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
The Xbox BC offering is miles better than their competitions' offerings.

But they aren't "free".

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
Haha by their logic, you can play 20 PS1 games for 'free' on the PS Classic as well.

Funny though, gotta hit back for that used game video back when

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sony are cowards give me a voucher to redeem the games that come with the PS1 classic to my PS4/vita/ps3

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, after the initial wave of excitement, I think I'm just going to stick with my PS3 & PSTV with the PS1 games I have on those consoles. It's great for anyone that can't access most of those games, but I don't need it, no matter how much it hits my nostalgia bone.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Eh, i don't see any personal desire for an additional console/device that plays these games. BC is pretty much a great way of playing these games and the X enhancements make them even more interesting. Not that this seperate device is a waste of resources since both NES/SNES point out there's a market for these type of devices.

The "totally free" part might sound weird, but i'm sure they are talking about free as in no barrier if you already own those games.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So you have to buy the game still.

Anyways i thought the tweet meant it was part of gamepass sub or something like that.

Not if you own the game already. The entire point of contention is that most people own these classic games once or more times and usually end up having to pay for them again.

OP
OP
Klobrille

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The BC service is free. Put your classic game into the console. Play. That's it.

Don't act like you are some grandma who doesn't know you need to buy a TV to play videogames.

The message is pretty easy.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
300€ console + 10-50€/game.
Such freeness.

I envy BC on XO, but that tweet is pure bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.