• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE:

UPDATE:

www.xbox.com

Xbox Series X | Xbox

Discover the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever with the Xbox Series X.

Scroll to the bottom.

November 26, 2020 is the date of Thanksgiving.

ETabJ1vXQAAKlqH.jpg

Last edited:

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
Do they mean that exact date? cuz I thought it was going to be at least a week before Thanksgiving.
If so, I think it's not the best weekend to launch it, imo.

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. Nice to know a date. I need to find a way to change my setup if I'm going to be able to get it.

Oct 27, 2017
Come on seriously? On turkey day? I guess that mean though you can pick up the night before. But alot of people travel then too. Hell I'm suppose to be out of the country.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Does that mean Halo Infinite's the same? I might not have the money for the next Xbox but boy I need Halo hooked into my veins ASAP. I've missed my big ol green boy.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Literally the last day* they could release the console

*in a non-supply constrained pandemic, that is

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bold of them to set a hard date so early, especially with everything going on right now.

Edit: Fuck, didn't realize that was Thanksgiving! Corporate America really wants to kill that holiday.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I doubt it'll be released on that Thursday/Friday. This just seems to be like when someone says it's coming out "Holidays 20XX" but this is just a bit more specific.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I am really surprised they are announcing this right now. Are they that confident that they can meet that date considering the current situation?