• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019

Wow, MS hardware team are possibly the best in the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

TerryLee81

Oct 26, 2017
Looks solid! I recebtly installed a SSD in my Xbox One X and was very impressed by how it was built, this looks even better.

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
A marvel, so densely packed, they've used every inch of the machine and also hopefully managed to put together a quiet machine.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I can't watch him without seeing how filthy the nose-pads on his glasses are. They are green and black when they should be transparent 🤢🤮

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
op banned
video private

giphy.gif

blalala

Oct 27, 2017
well, that's quick. tidbits from what I watched:

- stand is removable
- external ssd has heatpad connected to central aluminium block
- internal SSD is removable

rafacamolez

Jan 3, 2019
Brazil
Wow, what an incredible job by Microsoft. The system is so well built, the parts seem so high quality, the design philosophy makes sense. Damn. I'm truly impressed.

Hermii

Oct 27, 2017
I actually saw the video. Really great engineering. Dont know what's going on with the OP though.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
So OP got banned while the video was taken down independently? That's kinda hilarious

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
The Video They Don't Want You To Watch??? Click here To Discover Dark Secrets Inside the Xbox X

9milli

Oct 30, 2017
I can't watch him without seeing how filthy the nose-pads on his glasses are. They are green and black when they should be transparent 🤢🤮
For real? Do you really need to take a jab at him as a person or his hygiene? He's brings unbiased news and isnt a fanboy, I appreciate him for that.

supercommodore

Prophet of Truth
Apr 13, 2020
UK
Seems like a great piece of engineering.

Don't think many will attempt to replace parts themselves, but the modularity he keeps mentioning will hopefully lead to easy repairs from MS and authorised shops etc.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Such a unique design compared to earlier consoles. He like took the whole inside out in one pull haha. Crazy to see it has a belt wrapped arround it also. But makes sense.
Also the stand makes more sense now also. As under that are screws for holding alot of stuff together.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Quality stuff. Looks like it's relatively easy to open up the back for a full cleaning, although the holes are big enough you should be able to just put a compressed air nozzle in there and blast it out.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Internal SSD is socketed therefore it's removable and replaceable. Gonna watch to see what people do with that in the future.

Screenshot_20201108-140123_YouTube.jpg