• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017

They mention dumb ass stuff like "the enemy at home", "she doesn't represent Xbox", "the only reason she buys a multiplatform game on PS4 is to cause drama"...

Reminder that earlier this year, Mike Ybarra streamed GOW on Mixer and people went at him in a similar way, but he had this to answer:
Moderation - This tweet is separate from the above incident

Gamers continue to be trash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
you'd think this would be a good thing, building bridges and encouraging mutual respect and communication between platforms

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
q9YTzwO.png

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
I always kind of want to meet one of these sorts of people and talk to them in person. I just can't fathom caring about console wars that much.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's gross. Phil congratulated the God of War team on their GOTY award and not only PlayStation fans (which I sadly expect) but, even more ridiculous, Xbox fans were giving him shit. Shit is sad bruh.

Malek

Feb 15, 2018
These people are savages, why would you ever treat other human like that? just because they prefer a different system than you? smh

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
The Spanish Xbox community sucks big time. Every time I've interacted with them it has been awful.

uncleniccius

Nov 3, 2017
It is this kind of stuff that makes it less surprising that you see such tribalism in politics.

If people act like this over video games you can only imagine how they act over bigger stuff.

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
A reminder that a lot for these people with similar views post here/GAF. A lot of familiar names pop up on twitter posts.

Don't blame the Spanish gamers, a lot of others share the same sentiment.

Us gamers huh?

Godard

Dec 12, 2018
Companies wish good luck in other companies game launches and show healthy competition.
Meeeeeanwhile the fans live a cold war that nobody asked

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
Disgusting. I really don't understand their fanatism with how great is to enjoy games no matter the platform.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Fans are taking things too far... like those brand ambassador iPhone/Android "scandals". Phil himself has talked about playing games on other platforms.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11008

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I know a guy who writes for Xbox Spain and he share the stuff he play in his PS4 and Switch lmao

But he's a guy, so he isn't going to receive a lot of hate as this woman.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
We are the worst community.

No. There is no community. Let's stop pretending that all gamers are united when the only thing that ties us together is that we play video games. Which are vastly different.
There is no book reader community.
There is no movie community.
There are multiple communities who simply share ties.
It bugs me when people on ERA post "fuck gamers" and similar posts when some guy who plays video games does something dumb.
He ain't representative of all people who play video games.

To me a gamer is just a convenient way to refer to a video game player. It's not an identity. There is no community. Fuck the assholes.

Kilgore

Feb 5, 2018
In the two tweets of the screenshots one says that he will stop to follow the Xbox account, and the other says that he will stop following the personal account of the CM. You can say that attitude is stupid, but considering that harassment... I don't know.

May 8, 2018
HOW DARE SHE PROMOTE THE ENEMY! FIRE HER!!!!!!!!! RUIN HER!!!!!!!

Now on a serious note WTF is wrong with people? This the other side is the enemy mentality has to stop. They aren't your family or friends. They're freaking videogame consoles. Jesus.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I knew gamers were fickle, but godDAMN, really? I'll never understand fanboy philosophy. It eludes me and I guess I'll never get it... Let people play what the fuck they want, when they want, on what the fuck they wanna play it on... For fuck's sake, man... Gotta grow up sometime, people :/

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Jesus, just noticed the second tweet is for another Xbox community. I hope they're forced to apologize

Edit. Checked their tweet, yeah, I don't think they will apologize

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
All of the experiences with the Xbox community from spanish are the worst and i don't understand the pattern why such loyalty to that brand specially over here where is more of a Sony and Nintendo country.