• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Xbox to make special announcement during The Game Awards

Nov 2, 2017
So Game Awards are streaming on Mixer? That would probably be the place to watch it I'm thinking. Their streams are really high quality....unless this is some kind of "Major Nelson talks over the Game Awards" type stream.

Oct 27, 2017
its probably something other then winter of arcade as thats already to announce there and they would just say it. Its probably ori or cd3(sp) related or they were able to make a deal with take two and obsidian's new ip is exclusive

Apr 27, 2018
So Game Awards are streaming on Mixer? That would probably be the place to watch it I'm thinking. Their streams are really high quality....unless this is some kind of "Major Nelson talks over the Game Awards" type stream.
Yeah also with the lowest delay. i have no doubt MS is helping in one way or another with the setup of it all.

Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft announces it has bought Geoff Keighley and is going to deliver every presenter with as much Mountain Dew and Doritos as possible :P.

I kid Geoff, you're a good dude even if you spell your name like a South African.

Oct 25, 2017
PA - US
If this was the case though, they said at X018 that they would reveal Winter of Arcade at The Game Awards. I would think they would just say that since they already said it would be there and it’s expected.

IMO, it’s a new Crackdown 3 trailer or an Ori release date.
Also a fair point! A Crackdown 3 trailer wouldn't be very exciting for me personally, but I'd love an Ori release date.