• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA

I don't think it will be a game reveal or anything going by Xbox's past history at TGA. Also they wouldn't announce an acquisition here. I think it will be an Ori release date maybe.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could be just Winter Of Arcade I think, but we'll see. If Phil Spencer bothered going I assume there's more than release dates for a few indies.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the Winter of Arcade promotion? I haven't seen they mention that since X0

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh... I can't even begin to speculate here. I have absolutely no idea as to what this could be. That just makes this even more exciting!

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So Game Awards are streaming on Mixer? That would probably be the place to watch it I'm thinking. Their streams are really high quality....unless this is some kind of "Major Nelson talks over the Game Awards" type stream.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
its probably something other then winter of arcade as thats already to announce there and they would just say it. Its probably ori or cd3(sp) related or they were able to make a deal with take two and obsidian's new ip is exclusive

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, Xbox has had me consistently looking forward to their upcoming announcements this year, glad we're getting another today. They are gearing up well.

mojo

Oct 25, 2017
This better be a game or something. These studio acquisitions are getting old fast

no1

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
So Game Awards are streaming on Mixer? That would probably be the place to watch it I'm thinking. Their streams are really high quality....unless this is some kind of "Major Nelson talks over the Game Awards" type stream.
Yeah also with the lowest delay. i have no doubt MS is helping in one way or another with the setup of it all.

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're finally quitting the gaming business. About damn time.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft announces it has bought Geoff Keighley and is going to deliver every presenter with as much Mountain Dew and Doritos as possible :P.

I kid Geoff, you're a good dude even if you spell your name like a South African.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a "nothing" type of Twitter post. Something like a "Free Xbox Avatar accessory if you stream through Mixer!" type deal.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this was the case though, they said at X018 that they would reveal Winter of Arcade at The Game Awards. I would think they would just say that since they already said it would be there and it's expected.

IMO, it's a new Crackdown 3 trailer or an Ori release date.

Also a fair point! A Crackdown 3 trailer wouldn't be very exciting for me personally, but I'd love an Ori release date.