• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Popetita

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
TX|PR
Banjo for Smash along with limited gamepass for the console if you own Nintendo online?

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
If it was Winter of Arcade they would've said so! maybe Ninja Theory's new IP?

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Winter of Arcade with Ashen releasing tonight.

I wouldnt expect anything much bigger than that. I think Microsoft is going to save all that for E3. If we are real lucky we may get either a Banjo announcement for Smash, or a Battletoads trailer. Both in which i would be very happy about.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't expect it but what price does everyone think the rumored disc less Xbox will be?

I'm hoping for $150. A 7nm APU, reduce in case size, smaller fan and 1TB HDD should make that roughly doable at a small loss at the price while they make money on Gold/GP.

But idk if it even comes out.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
They're going to announce a 2nd party development studio whose been making a new IP for them, and then they'll announce their subsequent acquisition.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Could honestly see a Nxtbox teaser happening.

Nothing crazy - maybe "behind the scenes" interviews with various dev studios talking about how excited they are.

Oct 30, 2017
Some new BC titles would be dope. Really want Eternal sonata. Would kill for Hulk Ultimate Destruction from the OG Xbox to be BC.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For the love of the industry make it a specific game or product announcement and not just another acquisition.

Nov 30, 2018
Halo 1&2
kotor 1&2
deathrow
Crimson Skies
Ninja Gaidin Black
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Project Gotham Racing
NFL 2k5
Morrowind
Forza
Mercenaries
Jet set radio future
Chronicles of Riddick
Fable
Jade Empire
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Mechassault
Dead or Alive 3

So games you can play on PC in better quality

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"We are buying The Game Awards".

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe Microsoft managed to purchase the publishing rights to Obsidian's new game? Or at least make it console exclusive?

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
So Game Awards are streaming on Mixer? That would probably be the place to watch it I'm thinking. Their streams are really high quality....unless this is some kind of "Major Nelson talks over the Game Awards" type stream.
I always watch on Mixer when they stream stuff in case they send stuff out like in-game junk or whatever, lol.

Yeah, like people are saying: Winter of Arcade lineup sounds like the safest of bets.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Gamepass on Switch 2019.

Microsoft character pack for Smash Brothers: Banjo, Conker, Joanna Dark, Master Chief, Minecraft guy. Available....NOW!!

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
Jet Radio Radio Future HD Remaster with all the original tracks in 4k HDR announcement incoming...why do I do this to myself?