• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
that tweet reads more like an exclusive mixer only announcement and not an xbox announcement at the game awards.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Most likely: "Ashen is available to play free on Gamepass...right now."
Second most likely: "Ashen and (these three other games) are available to play free on Gamepass...right now."

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Imagine Phil announcing a Kojipro acquisition.

Doritopope would cry, Sony fanboys would cough up salt, the Schick Hydrobot would rust out and collapse.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Phil gonna walk out on stage with a tattoo that says GTAVI. Era crashes.

Nah, Rockstar needs to milk gold bar sales for about half a decade before that reveal happens. /s

I do think next GTA will come sooner than time between V and RDR2...I'm pretty sure Rockstar said as much during an interview. Gimme dat Miami sheen on next gen please.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"So yeah, we saw how buggy Obsidian's games actually were and decided to close the studio. Don't worry though, the project they were working on, Gears POP! RPG, is now being handled by the fine folks at Bethesda."

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine Phil announcing a Kojipro acquisition.

Doritopope would cry, Sony fanboys would cough up salt, the Schick Hydrobot would rust out and collapse.
! I bet this is why Kojima won't be at The Game Awards tonight!

this is a joke (but seriously, reportedly Kojima won't be at The Game Awards tonight)

Mar 23, 2018
It's funny. When some companies don't hype it, people try to overhype it but then, when one company hypes an event in advance, some people try to bring down the hype/expectations hahahaha

Well, based on X018... yeah, I see why some people would do that

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Only interested in a Xbox OG if its the same size as the OG. None of this wussy mini console business.

Feb 10, 2018
Only interested in a Xbox OG if its the same size as the OG. None of this wussy mini console business.

A mini og Xbox would be quite ironic considering the size of the original. It would look cute.
But I don't think it will happen.
Xbox is more focused on making og games playable on the X1/Scarlett.

GameZone

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Have any of their recent "special announcements" even been any good? I still remember wasting my time watching their recent overhyped show.