DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
As long as they're willing to fill their front-and-center theater sections with Xbox diehard with shirts that have their own gamertag on the back, they'll be there to pop off with a car on stage and dozens of "world exclusives."

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
Shots fired

As long as they're willing to fill their front-and-center theater sections with Xbox diehard with shirts that have their own gamertag on the back, they'll be there to pop off with a car on stage and dozens of "world exclusives."
It's just awful how they give those front row seats to their fans and treat them to a great time at E3.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Happy to hear this.
I think third-party publishers need to know that some platform-holders still care, or else there will be fewer third-party events.

Now we await word from Bethesda, EA, Ubisoft, perhaps Square, etc. And who knows - maybe some new E3 event entrants.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Probably gonna be another year of Microsoft announcing a load of third party games/news that'll be on PlayStation anyway.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Halo, Fable tease, Perfect Dark reboot, Obsidian RPG, gamepass third party deals...

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So no Microsoft Theater this year?
They will absolutely be at their own theater, and will fill the front with their own fans. Expected timely tweet, especially with how Phil emphasized on stage the 'importance' of E3 last year.

Not sure how much it matters in the larger picture, but I'm sure it will rile up the fan base.

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
"Our artform has consistently been propelled by the cross-section of creativity and technical progress."

Is that a hint at possible sequel to Gears Pop! ?

Nov 5, 2017
I just hope that Microsoft will be teasing some of the new IPs that their newly acquired Xbox Game studios are working on..

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'm sure there is nothing else that will be there
I mean in addition to their first party games. Like a repeat of last year.

Edit: depending on what unannounced projects their acquired studios had in the pipelines prior to acquisitions completing, maybe a bigger first party lineup too. Quite a few of them are busy with existing commitments with other publishers etc though.

Jan 9, 2018
Y'all do realize they got 15 studios for a reason the first party is coming and this year should start to show that

Oct 28, 2019
It's like pr chess. Who makes the last move. "Oh people didn't like that last statement the other guys made. Let's say the opposite for free pr."

DocH1X1

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
"Our artform has consistently been propelled by the cross-section of creativity and technical progress."

Is that a hint at possible sequel to Gears Pop! ?
How in the.....like what the..... who..... how did you derive this conclusion????

What bridge did you come from, what riches did you promise your people?

Kingpin722

Oct 28, 2017
Probably gonna be another year of Microsoft announcing a load of third party games/news that'll be on PlayStation anyway.
Yep. It's gonna be 85% 3rd party content that'll be available on PlayStation and other 15 will be cloud/Gamepass/Halo and maybe 2 new unannounced IP.

I prefer they just turn that %15 into a separate event that's short and sweet.