Xbox Winter of Arcade Lineup ($5 Gift Card for first purchase)

Oct 25, 2017
To help celebrate the nine rad games we’re including in the program this year, fans will get a $5 gift card for each game they purchase through the Microsoft Store Online or Xbox, after the first one, up to a total of $40 if they buy all nine games! In addition to these great savings, we’re stoked to announce that [email protected] Winter of Arcade will also feature four super cool games that will or have launched day and date into Xbox Game Pass: Below, Ashen, Mutant Year Zero and Kingdom Two Crowns.

Monster Boy and the Curse Kingdom
Mutant Year Zero (Xbox Game Pass)
Subnautica (Xbox One X Enhanced)
Ashen (XB1X Enhance and Game Pass)
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek
Kingdom Two Crowns (Xbox Game Pass)
Desert Child
Below (XB1X Enhanced and Game Pass)
Donut County

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/12/06/id-xbox-winter-of-arcade-features-ashen-below/

Oct 25, 2017
Ashen and Below, two of the most awaited indies out there both launching day one on Game Pass. This program keeps delivering so hard it's ridiculous.

Oct 25, 2017
Buying Desert Child, Donut County and Monster Boy.

Can't wait to play Ashen, Mutant Year Zero and Below with Game Pass.

Oct 27, 2017
"After the first one" should be in the title. You do not get $5 dollar gift card for your first purchase of one of these games.

Nov 2, 2017
$5/game is an awesome deal, but with almost everything coming to Game Pass and Game Pass being 50% off...I don't necessarily understand how Spencer is managing this, but I appreciate it.

Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
Mutant Year Zero is really enjoyable so far and I don't even play that type of game. I really like it.

I downloaded Ashen a while ago and I'll be downloading all of these coming to GP when they release. Such a great fucking service.