• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
To help celebrate the nine rad games we're including in the program this year, fans will get a $5 gift card for each game they purchase through the Microsoft Store Online or Xbox, after the first one, up to a total of $40 if they buy all nine games! In addition to these great savings, we're stoked to announce that ID@Xbox Winter of Arcade will also feature four super cool games that will or have launched day and date into Xbox Game Pass: Below, Ashen, Mutant Year Zero and Kingdom Two Crowns.

Monster Boy and the Curse Kingdom
Mutant Year Zero (Xbox Game Pass)
Subnautica (Xbox One X Enhanced)
Ashen (XB1X Enhance and Game Pass)
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek
Kingdom Two Crowns (Xbox Game Pass)
Desert Child
Below (XB1X Enhanced and Game Pass)
Donut County

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/12/06/id-xbox-winter-of-arcade-features-ashen-below/

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ashen and Below, two of the most awaited indies out there both launching day one on Game Pass. This program keeps delivering so hard it's ridiculous.

Oct 26, 2017
That works if I buy those games with a gift card too? Because I don't have a credit card and my PayPal doesn't work in the US store anymore.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Buying Desert Child, Donut County and Monster Boy.

Can't wait to play Ashen, Mutant Year Zero and Below with Game Pass.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"After the first one" should be in the title. You do not get $5 dollar gift card for your first purchase of one of these games.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
$5/game is an awesome deal, but with almost everything coming to Game Pass and Game Pass being 50% off...I don't necessarily understand how Spencer is managing this, but I appreciate it.

Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
Mutant Year Zero is really enjoyable so far and I don't even play that type of game. I really like it.

I downloaded Ashen a while ago and I'll be downloading all of these coming to GP when they release. Such a great fucking service.