• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the response!

Makes sense with Amalthus attack at the very last scene. But wasnt Lora frozen in the base game? I thought Jin was trying to save her somehow still. Unless I'm just way off in remembering those parts haha. Also, if she is dead why does Jin not revert back to his core like Hugo's blades?
Jin takes Lora's heart to become a Flesh Eater, which is why his core crystal goes from blue to red at the end. Lora is frozen is the base game. I think Jin was holding onto the hope of finding a way to revive her.

TheGreatLugia

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the response!

Makes sense with Amalthus attack at the very last scene. But wasnt Lora frozen in the base game? I thought Jin was trying to save her somehow still. Unless I'm just way off in remembering those parts haha. Also, if she is dead why does Jin not revert back to his core like Hugo's blades?
Lora's death was shown in the base game.

JordianKnot

Oct 27, 2017
Lora's death was shown in the base game.

Thanks! I actually forgot that they explicitly show it in the main game.

Jin takes Lora's heart to become a Flesh Eater, which is why his core crystal goes from blue to red at the end. Lora is frozen is the base game. I think Jin was holding onto the hope of finding a way to revive her.

Thanks for clarifying! It just honestly sucks what happens to everyone after the events of Torna. I think all the characters here have a tragic ending to their story no? Hits you right in the feels after embarking on such a journey.

Hugo and Lora dead. Bridghid, Aegeon, and Haze effectively dead (memory wiped). Mikhail ends up getting killed in the main game. Jin becomes depressed, turns "evil", and is killed in the main game never to be reunited with his beloved. Addam drifts away alone. Even Milton, who I thought was annoying the whole time was tragically killed. Am I missing anyone? The only one who didnt suffer the worst possible fate is Minoth, who becomes Cole in the main game. But if I remember correctly, he wasn't too fond of his late life. I guess they had to up the tragedy in this one since the main game ends on a uber happy ending with not one but TWO waifus returning haha.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just got to the ending and god damn I think I want to cry. Both Torna and the main game really know how to hit you in the feels.

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks! I actually forgot that they explicitly show it in the main game.

Thanks for clarifying! It just honestly sucks what happens to everyone after the events of Torna. I think all the characters here have a tragic ending to their story no? Hits you right in the feels after embarking on such a journey.

Hugo and Lora dead. Bridghid, Aegeon, and Haze effectively dead (memory wiped). Mikhail ends up getting killed in the main game. Jin becomes depressed, turns "evil", and is killed in the main game never to be reunited with his beloved. Addam drifts away alone. Even Milton, who I thought was annoying the whole time was tragically killed. Am I missing anyone? The only one who didnt suffer the worst possible fate is Minoth, who becomes Cole in the main game. But if I remember correctly, he wasn't too fond of his late life. I guess they had to up the tragedy in this one since the main game ends on a uber happy ending with not one but TWO waifus returning haha.

well actually

Mikhail lives. When you recruit him he's alive and well at the base of the world tree waiting on you.

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
I just ran into the
Gargoyle (mini-boss?)
and what the fuck? I've been running around doing a lot of quest and generally just fuckin around takin my time so I thought I'd be overleveled, but I guess not. This guy is several levels below me but he has some cheap move that just kills my entire party instantly.

Did anyone else have a problem with this guy?

*Edit*
Nvm. After dying three times to him I just slapped him down in under 30 seconds... That fight felt like somewhat rng.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
I just ran into the
Gargoyle (mini-boss?)
and what the fuck? I've been running around doing a lot of quest and generally just fuckin around takin my time so I thought I'd be overleveled, but I guess not. This guy is several levels below me but he has some cheap move that just kills my entire party instantly.

Did anyone else have a problem with this guy?

*Edit*
Nvm. After dying three times to him I just slapped him down in under 30 seconds... That fight felt like somewhat rng.
I had some problems with them at first too, but all you need to do to win is stack some orbs on it and then use a chain attack before it starts killing some of your characters

Limabean01

Oct 29, 2017
WA, australia
Guys I have an issue. I purchased the expansion pass ages ago for this game, which includes the Torna dlc. I haven't been able to play any video games for months until right now, and planned to jump into the dlc.

But it's nowhere to be found? I searched and searched the Eshop to find where to download it, I tried to see if I could access it from within the main game, I just can't find it. It says on the eshop that I've purchased it - but it's no where on my switch. Pls help :(

TheGreatLugia

Oct 25, 2017
Guys I have an issue. I purchased the expansion pass ages ago for this game, which includes the Torna dlc. I haven't been able to play any video games for months until right now, and planned to jump into the dlc.

But it's nowhere to be found? I searched and searched the Eshop to find where to download it, I tried to see if I could access it from within the main game, I just can't find it. It says on the eshop that I've purchased it - but it's no where on my switch. Pls help :(
Have you checked for a Xenoblade 2 software update on the Switch home screen? Torna should download automatically when your game updates to Version 2.0.0.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got to the point where you're gated from progressing to the end game until you complete the community level 4 quest and you know what, it's not as bad as complained about before.

I still think it's poor game design but I get what they were trying to do by having you complete these side quest to essentially learn about each and every person in Torna. It also becomes kind of interesting when someone from a previous completed quest interacts with your current quest giver.

Like I said, I'm still not a fan of the overall structure as it brings the pacing to a crawl, but I get it and honestly, these ever growing quest that shape the world around you are giving me real Xenoblade Chronicles X vibes.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Finally got to the point where you're gated from progressing to the end game until you complete the community level 4 quest and you know what, it's not as bad as complained about before.

I still think it's poor game design but I get what they were trying to do by having you complete these side quest to essentially learn about each and every person in Torna. It also becomes kind of interesting when someone from a previous completed quest interacts with your current quest giver.

Like I said, I'm still not a fan of the overall structure as it brings the pacing to a crawl, but I get it and honestly, these ever growing quest that shape the world around you are giving me real Xenoblade Chronicles X vibes.

While none of the quests deviate too much from the established formula, I do like how a lot of the stories/characters are weaved together.

By the end of it, you feel like you know the little community in the capital. The depressed cook, the crazy inventor, the grumpy carpenter, the desperate market boss...

The main game would have benefitted from a similar setup.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
i've been playing this for ten hours now and at the eight hour mark i totally forgot that resting = more xp. so i leveled from 22 to 29/30 really quick and suddenly the game wasn't a grind.

also, chain attacks just opened up again so i'm out there kicking ass. those giant snake things that get a boosted 3 levels when beating them can go fuck off though.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
also i don't understand the community thing. i'm doing quests so i've slowly gathered about 13 people, but what happens to everyone else? are they just sitting on the sidelines until i talk with them enough or will they eventually all have quests or something?

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
While none of the quests deviate too much from the established formula, I do like how a lot of the stories/characters are weaved together.

By the end of it, you feel like you know the little community in the capital. The depressed cook, the crazy inventor, the grumpy carpenter, the desperate market boss...

The main game would have benefitted from a similar setup.
Yeah. I think that the focus on the BLADE characters kind of messed things up in that regard, since so much writing was diverted to them to flesh out their backstories which were disconnected mostly from the overall plot and have little interweaving between them. Because aside from them, the rest of the sidequests in the main game were almost all completely throwaway and didn't develop a thing.

jgwhiteus

Oct 30, 2017
Just finished this tonight - basically got as close to "100%" as I could, total play time of about 32 hours.
Defeated all the Golden Monsters, got to max Community level, maxed out everyone's affinity chart, crafted every recipe and item, got to level 99... the only thing I didn't do was upgrade everyone's WP skills to max.

What a great expansion. Really felt like a game in itself, and there were certain aspects of the battle and blade system that I preferred over the base game. I would never ever attempt to 100% the base game, but with the expansion it feels achievable (with a bit of grinding).

I feel tempted to do another play-through of the base game to re-experience the story, knowing more about the (tragic) history behind the plot and characters... I just don't know if I have the time to invest when I have a backlog of other games to play. But I'm really glad I spent the time to play through this.

also i don't understand the community thing. i'm doing quests so i've slowly gathered about 13 people, but what happens to everyone else? are they just sitting on the sidelines until i talk with them enough or will they eventually all have quests or something?

More quests open up over time - you meet more people by traveling to different locations (and revisiting old ones), whenever your community level goes up new quests open up, and certain plot points will also unlock more quests, etc. The total community number ends up being pretty big in the end, but you don't have to do a quest for every single one - some quests reward you with multiple community members, and later on some people will join just by talking to them if you've finished certain quests or completed certain tasks.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished this tonight - basically got as close to "100%" as I could, total play time of about 32 hours.
Defeated all the Golden Monsters, got to max Community level, maxed out everyone's affinity chart, crafted every recipe and item, got to level 99... the only thing I didn't do was upgrade everyone's WP skills to max.

What a great expansion. Really felt like a game in itself, and there were certain aspects of the battle and blade system that I preferred over the base game. I would never ever attempt to 100% the base game, but with the expansion it feels achievable (with a bit of grinding).

I feel tempted to do another play-through of the base game to re-experience the story, knowing more about the (tragic) history behind the plot and characters... I just don't know if I have the time to invest when I have a backlog of other games to play. But I'm really glad I spent the time to play through this.

More quests open up over time - you meet more people by traveling to different locations (and revisiting old ones), whenever your community level goes up new quests open up, and certain plot points will also unlock more quests, etc. The total community number ends up being pretty big in the end, but you don't have to do a quest for every single one - some quests reward you with multiple community members, and later on some people will join just by talking to them if you've finished certain quests or completed certain tasks.

thanks for the heads up! i was curious about that. the expansion seems doable at about 40 hours so i think i'll just keep at it.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
Did you all have the feeling from the music while playing that you were marching to your doom? Finishing the base game and then this felt sad in a way. We know what's going to happen, so it felt gloomy. Like watching Star Wars: Episode 3.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
Did you all have the feeling from the music while playing that you were marching to your doom? Finishing the base game and then this felt sad in a way. We know what's going to happen, so it felt gloomy. Like watching Star Wars: Episode 3.

torna feels like that to me already, and i'm at the cheery part still near the beginning where everyone's having a good time even though

lora's mom is dead

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished up the game, or DLC I guess I should say, and I really enjoyed it. The ending was perfectly done imo. Props to them for that.

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin
Just finished it up as well. It was kinda sad especially, when you know how it plays all out in XB 2. I liked the cast in this one. Game was more polished as well.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Finished Torna. I really liked it. I kind of wished it was a bit longer because the cast is way better than the main game's. I especially liked
Jin. You really get a feel for his character and his story is really tragic same with what happens with Mythra.

Now I am finished Xenoblade 2 as a whole.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Both Xenoblade 2 and the Torna DLC are master classes in making people care about characters.

I'm still not over the ending to Torna.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Yeah. I think that the focus on the BLADE characters kind of messed things up in that regard, since so much writing was diverted to them to flesh out their backstories which were disconnected mostly from the overall plot and have little interweaving between them. Because aside from them, the rest of the sidequests in the main game were almost all completely throwaway and didn't develop a thing.

I wouldn't change it though. I agree with you, but I really appreciate the effort they went to trying to bring the blades to life.

I think it was a cool experiment. XC2 probably has too many blades, but Torna doesn't completely solve the issue for me because I don't think it has enough.

It's shame they'll probably abandon the whole concept next time round though...

Both Xenoblade 2 and the Torna DLC are master classes in making people care about characters.

I'm still not over the ending to Torna.

I think XC2 really benefits from fleshing out the good guys and the baddies. Jin and Malos are just as intriguing as Rex and Pyra in the main game.

Torna has less to work with but does a good job. You immediately like Lora, Addam and co.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't change it though. I agree with you, but I really appreciate the effort they went to trying to bring the blades to life.

I think it was a cool experiment. XC2 probably has too many blades, but Torna doesn't completely solve the issue for me because I don't think it has enough.

I think XC2 really benefits from fleshing out the good guys and the baddies. Jin and Malos are just as intriguing as Rex and Pyra in the main game.

Torna has less to work with but does a good job. You immediately like Lora, Addam and co.

I even felt kind of bad for Amalthus, and he's awful.

Brewster123

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA

This so much... Practically every single significant character is fleshed out with their own backstory, questions/flaws, and goals. You can look at all the major villains and understand why they're doing what they are; they all have a reason behind their actions. The closest the game has to a hate sink is Amalthus and even he's pretty fleshed out.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Just started Torna and met Addam like 2 minutes ago and he's already my favorite character in the game, maybe even the series lol

Addam for Smash Bros

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017

I think you solve this problem by, instead of the gatcha crap we did get, you have various other means to resonate with 'rare' Blades. And while we're at it, take out common Blades all together, cause let's be honest, after the initial few hours, the only reason you'd even use one is for mercenary misisons or field checks.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
finally getting back into this game and was exploring gormott a lot

it's now becoming unfair how good xenoblade soundtracks are

that fucking hard bop breakdown in the gormott track. and then for the whole track the use of saxophone mixed in with the typical xenoblade sound is so damn good

listen to this shit!

loving the game. I don't know if it's because I'm really in the mood for some xenoblade right now but I'm enjoying this even more than the base game

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
I truly hope they release an official version of the OST of Torna, even if its only digital - its a crime that the version of the ending theme that's floating around has the difference in volume due to the cutscene that plays through it!

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Torna. What an awesome experience. Really loved Lora's team, especially how they developed Jin and showed how Haze really was. Addam was great too and quite likeable, same with Hugo and his team. Liked that Aegaeon finally had some screen time in here too.

About the ending, I wonder what would have happened if Haze was with Jin and Lora when she died. Perhaps Jin could have bonded with her after becoming a flesh eater and spare her of her terrible fate in the main game or given her core to someone like Gramps so he could find a good driver for her. Haze deserved better.

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
I really feel like the general maturity of the writing in Torna is way way better than the original game's. It's not afraid to be dark, and it understands that too much silliness treads into B movie territory. Basically, it feels like it lives in the same area that XB1 does. Not perfect by any means, but also more than adequate.

The world design is probably the least Xenoblade of any of them (it's just smaller scale -- fine, but my expectations of monolithsoft are unfair due to how high they've set the bar), but I'm not really surprised by that. Regardless, I really do think this is better than the main game.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Do Torna shops have deeds like in the main game? Asking before I buy a bunch of useless pouch items.

No. In fact you don't buy pouch items at all, you craft them at camp fires. The "deed" items from the main game are also now craftable items that Addam and Hugo can make (but most require recipes gained from side quests)

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Superbosses in this game are beyond cheap. Level 80 with all blades S+ with best equipment on/maxed out affinity and still getting killed by herculean gibson 80% of the time. (Fighting him multiple times to level up to be able to come close to the next superboss)

Speaking of which, does anyone have tips on fighting Mesmet? It's almost virtually impossible to get more than three orbs before he resets

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Superbosses in this game are beyond cheap. Level 80 with all blades S+ with best equipment on/maxed out affinity and still getting killed by herculean gibson 80% of the time. (Fighting him multiple times to level up to be able to come close to the next superboss)

Speaking of which, does anyone have tips on fighting Mesmet? It's almost virtually impossible to get more than three orbs before he resets

Mythra is your best friend for Gibson. Control her directly and once you get knocked down (and you definitely will at some point) you'll be able to use her talent art to make everyone invincible.

This should give you enough time to build party gauge again. This is provided you can keep at least one party member alive, which you should be able to do.

As for Mesmet, I told my party to focus on driver combos (hold R and hit left on the d-pad I think it is). I'd try to break/topple/launch/smash over and over again to stop him from healing.

I used Addam's talent art to extend the duration of a driver combo after he'd been launched and try to put a few orbs on him during this time.

I got a full burst on him during one of my early fights, but could only consistently you two or three orbs on him afterwards.

I'm sure others will have better advice, but that's how I did it.

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Mythra is your best friend for Gibson. Control her directly and once you get knocked down (and you definitely will at some point) you'll be able to use her talent art to make everyone invincible.

This should give you enough time to build party gauge again. This is provided you can keep at least one party member alive, which you should be able to do.

As for Mesmet, I told my party to focus on driver combos (hold R and hit left on the d-pad I think it is). I'd try to break/topple/launch/smash over and over again to stop him from healing.

I used Addam's talent art to extend the duration of a driver combo after he'd been launched and try to put a few orbs on him during this time.

I got a full burst on him during one of my early fights, but could only consistently you two or three orbs on him afterwards.

I'm sure others will have better advice, but that's how I did it.

Thanks that's good advice for Mesmet. I was actually just able to beat him when I was somehow able to get a chain attack with three orbs. But I'll need to do it many more times to grind up to a level where I can take on Hurrican anise. He's like one shotting me at lv 85

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Bit LTTP on this, been going in hard the past couple of days. Holy christ though, the voice acting. Was English Malos always that bad? It's jarring how awful him and the dark power blade is. Mythra was always terrible, but this is on another level entirely. It's like one step away from Chaos Wars shit.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so I ended up finishing it with 31 hours; doing everything except the gold unique monsters.

Overall I really enjoyed a lot of what it did - it condensed a lot of the aspects the three games have gotten right while sidestepping much of what made me lose interest in XB2 proper (Mythra only had two shitty comedy sketches!). Lora is a really charismatic and likeable protagonist (though much of that might be owed to the voice work) and although she doesn't get a huge arc she still compares very favourably to the rest of the series' leads - condensing the main ensemble to nine fixed characters helps a lot in terms of focus and building their relationships and dynamics around situations like the web of sidequests (e.g. Aegeon gets at least some dialogue although he's still the blandest of the bunch, Brighid taking a break from putting Mythra on blast to tease Haze; and every character getting unique lines for actions like picking up litter, clearing rubble and searching out the Four Muskerpon) and the surprisingly comprehensive camp conversations. Even with Aegeon not really being the most compelling, it's a solid group of characters - Addam and his dynamic with Mythra was also a pleasant surprise.

Condensing the systems of a huge sprawling Xenoblade game to one-and-a-half maps was an interesting experiment on a few fronts - the fixed affinity charts and the smaller playing field for their tasks, the consolidation of field skills into your single party, the overall battle system revisions, and the focus on a set of recurring sidequest characters in a handful of locations leaves everything feeling kind of precise and more-or-less calculated - it helps rein in some of the mess that can occur with producing huge 'full-scale' system heavy JRPGs, and while Monolith shouldn't necessarily start cranking out yearly 20-hour episodes, the way Torna is constructed and how it applies the design lessons developed through XB1, 2 and X on a smaller scale might be a good model for the design of later full games. The rollout and tutorialisation of the elements of the battle system in particular felt tight and economical.

I've seen some disappointment for the lack of new music, but given the production values of the soundtrack and the reduced DLC budget as well as what they produced for the main game, I think they chose to distribute resources well. I might have taken DRIVER VS as the unique monster battle theme to mesh better with the rest of the soundtrack and the Lasaria theme is a pretty substantial low point compared to Auresco, Torna and the new Gormott arrangement, but overall I think they balanced everything well -
Morytha coming on again for Torna's interior might have been conspicuous if that area was any more than 10 minutes long, but it still fits in well enough - similarly, the original final boss theme fits too well for Malos' second phase to really complain about. Morytha would have suited a sax-heavy rearrangement, though...

The ending was actually kind of surprising with how they handled it - like others, I was really expecting something more in the vein of
the standard tragic prequel template, but they chose to cut away and not show the details of Haze, Mikhail and Lora's fates; just implications of the aftermath. With something like Crisis Core as a counterexample with its ridiculously drawn-out embellishments to Zack's death scene, the subtler approach kind of worked. Although on that note, I was also kind of expecting them to have a sequence showing your entire Community board dissolving as justification for the forced progress gates...

And the beginning of the credits with Amalthus Komm Susser Tod-ing all of Indol was hilarious.

Though it did raise one question - did I miss something, or was there absolutely no reason for Malos to be wearing his "Tornan" samurai armor here?

Bit LTTP on this, been going in hard the past couple of days. Holy christ though, the voice acting. Was English Malos always that bad? It's jarring how awful him and the dark power blade is. Mythra was always terrible, but this is on another level entirely. It's like one step away from Chaos Wars shit.

I actually quite like the VA as a whole, but Minoth does come off as really forced and strained; especially when you hear his lines in isolation on upgrade screens. For all the praise Malos gets, he honestly doesn't sound that great to me either, although I wouldn't put him in the same category.

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
I actually quite like the VA as a whole, but Minoth does come off as really forced and strained; especially when you hear his lines in isolation on upgrade screens. For all the praise Malos gets, he honestly doesn't sound that great to me either, although I wouldn't put him in the same category.

The direction just seems off. A lot of his one on one chats with Amalthus(?) are really monotone and deadpan in awkward spots. Most of his lines sound very "first take."

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
Though it did raise one question - did I miss something, or was there absolutely no reason for Malos to be wearing his "Tornan" samurai armor here?
Pretty sure that's meant to be his actual look as a blade. Any cutscene from this and the main game that showed Amalthus and Malos interacting before the Aegis war started had Malos in the same design.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
Also, pretty much all the Nopon were decently likeable here - maybe they shouldn't be part of the main casts anymore if Tatsu and Tora are any indication, just being free to deal drugs and set up scam cryptocurrencies from the sidelines.

Pretty sure that's meant to be his actual look as a blade. Any cutscene from this and the main game that showed Amalthus and Malos interacting before the Aegis war started had Malos in the same design.

That seems to be the case, it's just a case of context and designs clashing a bit - where he was clearly designed as a set with the main game's Torna bosses and shared their aesthetic even when there wasn't anything linking them at this point, and this expansion in particular focusing on Torna's general look to the point where Malos matching it but being unaffiliated feels a bit odd.

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have a link to the spoiler thread or if this was a topic here but there seem to be a bad translation at the end of Torna that might be interesting to some of you guys

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a link to the spoiler thread or if this was a topic here but there seem to be a bad translation at the end of Torna that might be interesting to some of you guys

Ehh that video seems to be based on a faulty assumption of what the completed line is meant to be when there's a much more logical assumption that makes more sense in context.

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
Ehh that video seems to be based on a faulty assumption of what the completed line is meant to be when there's a much more logical assumption that makes more sense in context.

that is why I was looking for the spoiler thread to see if others had a different view
I guess the translators would know the context better than a fan on youtube

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Just finished the game at 100%. What can I say I loved all of my forty hours. Absolutely tragic stuff at the end, and still managed to go to places I wasn't expecting. Loved Jin's final line.

I think the game really shined with the community system - I think might have been my favorite sidequest system I've ever played in a JRPG. The Community spirit quest is just delightful along with the reveal about Addam from it. In general, I loved the lore and world-building the game added to the XB2 universe.

And now I'm very sad that it's over...

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished it. It was enjoyable, but I think it's disingenuous to proclaim this as a full SP game. It's not. It's 10ish hours of content with some generic mandatory sidequests mashed into the middle of it.

The real shame is that the battle and field systems are way better in this than they are in the main game. Bummer.