• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
1gykcn.jpg

N64 controller was a cakewalk in comparison.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
I'm pissed. I have a complete Xeno collection. All standards, all collectors.

Starting to think I won't be able to grab this one the normal way. I absolutely cannot stand resellers.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I think it's a genius idea to make the white icons whiter than the ambient gray-ish white background. Because the more you stare at the white icons, the more colors you see.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
Noooooo!!! I was literally in to purchase but I had TWO in my cart. I hit - to take it back down to one and it kicked me back out! I have regret. Should have just bought both. :(

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I could be watching the final episode of the first season of Dark, but instead I'm staring at the waiting room.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Suddenly I'm at the address screen but it won't allow me to enter my state.

Now it's gone from my cart.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
It's every state lol. That state drop down has no options

Yeah it had to validate any address and the state drop-down was empty, so you can't validate any state. Once that failed it got removed from my cart.

I'm moving from not wanting to mess with this game anymore to not wanting to mess with Nintendo anymore. I VERY rarely touch the Switch anyways and really haven't been much of a fan since GameCube tbh.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I refreshed the cart page and the game appeared for half of a second before Wario took over. This is pain

Hibiki

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Wait now I'm in the queue on the CHECKOUT screen? wtf? I thought that was just for the product page?

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
This is exactly what I expected after trying to buy the Mario pins from Nintendo, their site is complete dogshit for any high demand item.

Status
Not open for further replies.