• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Damn this looks great, but I'm definitely buying the standalone expansion physically and seeing that it comes with an expansion pass download code I'm gonna wait for that and get all the DLC at once.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
DftXfzTVMAAezbp.jpg

There he is.

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
For those who didn't notice. They stealth added Auto battle, Auto special succession, and the ability to turn encounters off (excluding quest, salvage, unique bosses, and quest foes.).

DftXRanVQAA78Ol.jpg

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Report doesn't record old data, so it's going to be fun finding all of those unique monster to fight again.
There's timer now too.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
And the QOL improvements continue.

Seriously, some of the press outlets should re-review the original game since so many of their technical and ux complaints have been addressed and other stuff added. It is definitely quite a drastic improvement from the launch build.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Further proof of "why the fuck didn't they just have the Xenogears artist draw the whole game instead of the trash-tier main character artist in XC2" I suppose.

Because Saito art is much better.

And good job at the dehumanizing.

I'm so disappointed that it's just it. At least Pyra/Mythra looks cool, even if I wanted their actual costumes in each other and not just a color swap lol

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
For those who didn't notice. They stealth added Auto battle, Auto special succession, and the ability to turn encounters off (excluding quest, salvage, unique bosses, and quest foes.).

DftXRanVQAA78Ol.jpg
This is not a QOL for all users tho. This is an expansion pass only enhancement, which you unlock by claiming the unlock key in the expansion pass menu. Pretty weird decision.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Awww that's kinda disappointing, looks like every main cast gets their recolor, only one.
Bottom of the list are Poppi parts. At least they will be adding more in the future.

Mipmap

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
I haven't jumped to New Game + yet. Should I start NG+ before starting this DLC? Do costumes transfer over?

I maxed out all affinity charts except for Poppibuster. You can't max him out without NG+, correct?

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
I lost at the god damn final boss of that challenge. Damn it. 20 minutes+. Have to replay it with English VA to experience the best character voice.

Nov 1, 2017
"Hey you guys wanted a new outfit for Rex, here's your new outfit for Rex. Hurr hurr hurr."

Wow. I can't believe this. Expecting jack shit from the rest of the outfits. I'm sure the rest are just color swaps, too.

TheStebe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
London
Hey nia looks more like her wanted poster every day

Loving all these updates. Possibly the best bang for your buck as far as season passes go

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
They did an enemy aggression toggle?

well eff, now I wish I could the game for the first time.

too many enemies was one of my complaints about the game.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
You can take Shulk and Fiora to Alrest by completing just one challenge: Dino Drama. (can be done in easy, just tab R to switch between Normal challenges and Easy challenges)

Also, some affinity requirements are completing specific challenges, If you complete them before unlocking the node you will have to re-do the challenges. So increase that trust asap.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
What does Auto-battle and others do?

Auto-battle: your character just... battles automatically. They use arts and blade switch too (basically they work like your partners' AI, except it's your playable character)
Agression: if disabled, enemies don't start battle if you go near them. Doesn't work with unique monsters, boss monsters, quest monsters, and salvaging monsters. Basically, it's the same as how regular enemies behaves when you overlevel them
Button challenges: automatically does the button challenges for you during battles, but you only get "good" rating as a result.

You can take Shulk and Fiora to Alrest by completing just one challenge: Dino Drama. (can be done in easy, just tab R to switch between Normal challenges and Easy challenges)

Also, some affinity requirements are completing specific challenges, If you complete them before unlocking the node you will have to re-do the challenges. So increase that trust asap.

Is Dino Drama available from the getgo? Any specific requirements?

Endy

Oct 30, 2017
How much is the season pass right now?
I might cave in and fork the money if is not insane.

Endy.