• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.dualshockers.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-figures-siren-mythra/

I admittedly made the original thread that announced the Pyra figurine from Good Smiles Company in Japan. At the time it was hinted that there would be an additional character to Pyra's left due to her stance.

At the currently ongoing Wonder Festival 2018 sure enough, the accompanying figure was announced and as expected it turns out to be Mythra.

Xenoblade-5.jpg

Xenoblade-1.jpg

And she does indeed fit right on Pyra's left:
Xenoblade-2.jpg

But even more exciting was that Kotobukiya is creating a very high quality statuette of Artifice Siren, and it is looking pretty slick:

Xenoblade-4.jpg

Xenoblade-3.jpg

DWSty95U0AI9l6X.jpg

IIRC, the price of the Pyra figurine was somewhere around $200 or so, so I expect the Mythra figurine to be about the same. As for Siren, I'm going to assume it's probably going to be even more expensive.

Basically, it's going to leave big holes in the wallet :O

OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be really nice if they'd branch out to other characters. A Morag and Brighid figure would look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.