• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Aesthesically, this looks like everything I would have wanted from a Skies of Arcadia sequel.

Oceans of clouds? (Check)
Amazing music? (Check)
Giant Giga...I mean titans? (Check)
And you know there's going to be some sort of town building element.

But we're getting it with an infinitely better Xenoblade battle system. Can't wait for December first.
I've been saying for a while now that this game almost could be a "Spiritual Successor" to Skies of Arcadia in many aspects. Those of which you noted, I also feel like aggressive Mor Ardain is very similar to Value, especially their military might and how it is displayed.
DkEp0jI.jpg

EceVMbj.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I updated the OP with the Three Titans that were revealed today. More interesting and diverse locales. This game is indeed shaping up to be massive. I have to say the Kingdom of Tantal looks especially spectacular :O

leftherian-crest.png
The Leftherian Archipeligo

This area includes Fonsett Village, where Rex grew up. It's actually a vast series of island Titans and small villages connected by bridges and tunnels through the Cloud Sea.

leftherian-screen-1.jpg

leftherian-screen-2.jpg

leftherian-screen-3.jpg

leftherian-screen-6.jpg

leftherian-screen-5.jpg

leftherian-screen-4.jpg

Temperantia
The demilitarized zone between Uraya and Mor Ardain. Both countries have armed garrisons stationed there, and Mor Ardain have been carrying out excavations of a Judicium weapon in the area.

temperantia-screen-3.jpg

temperantia-screen-4.jpg

temperantia-screen-5.jpg

temperantia-screen-1.jpg

temperantia-screen-2.jpg

temperantia-screen-6.jpg

tantal-crest.png
The Kingdom of Tantal

Little is known about Tantal, or its Titan, Genbu: Tantal is an isolationist state, strictly controlling entry. Like Uraya, the Titan swims beneath the Cloud Sea and everything lives inside it. Its climate is far colder than other Titans, and is the only Titan seen with snowfall.

tantal-screen-1.jpg

tantal-screen-5.jpg

tantal-screen-4.jpg

tantal-screen-2.jpg

tantal-screen-6.jpg

tantal-screen-3.jpg

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Is it just me or do the buildings in the leftherian archipeligo look similar to the town in the unused bionis shoulder from the first xenoblade?