• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Someone appears to be uploading tracks. We'll see how long this lasts.

Lead Composer: Yasunori Mitsuda
Composers: Manami Kiyota, ACE (Tomori Kudo and Hiroyo "CHiCO" Yamanaka), Kenji Hiramatsu

Disclaimer: It's possible these may be taken down at some time.

EDIT: Some videos reuploaded

Gormott Province Day
Gormott Province Night
Gormott Province Lower Level
Argentum Trade Guild Day
Argentum Trade Guild Night
Torigoth Day
Torigoth Night
Battleship Titan
Blade Bonding
Maelstrom (formerly "Spirit Crucible Elpys")
Maelstrom Storm
Ancient Technology
Unique Monster Theme
Battle Theme 2
Boss Battle (formerly "Action Battle")
Boss Battle 2
Kingdom of Uraya Day
Kingdom of Uraya Night

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
The soundtrack is going to be pretty stellar...but I think I'll hold off on listening to more till the games come out.

Also, question: isn't this basically piracy?
Someone getting the soundtrack early and posting it to streaming sites? Or is it different because it's YouTube and the soundtrack itself isn't being sold. Seems weird

Aktlys

Oct 27, 2017
Better than XCX for sure
But I don't think any JRPG will ever beat the XC OST

Nov 1, 2017
Posted in the... other thread, but I'm glad the Unique Monster theme isn't a copy of YWKON. I'll save listening to the field themes for when I actually experience them in-game, but the snippets I heard sound lovely.

OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually not a fan of the initial Unique Monster Song. There's another song that I think plays for Unique Monsters later in the game though which is much better.

OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
The Torigoth Town theme reminds me of something I'd hear in Chrono Trigger.

Just a very uplifting tune and makes me want to stroll around there all day :D

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Both Argentum Trade Guild themes are amazing. The normal Battle theme too...

Hell, it's all Aces so far.

Except that Unique Monster theme. Not totally feeling that.

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone know the name of the track that starts around 1 min mark here? My fav track I have heard thus far.

KingFrost92

Oct 26, 2017
Oregon
Leagues better than the Xenoblade X soundtrack. I'm so happy they're returning to the more "anime music" aesthetic, I love it to death

Deleted member 643

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YyHnM9L.gif

Mzril

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn Gormott gave me chills.

Wait how do people not like the Unique Monster theme.

OP
OP
CGiRanger

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks mate, can't wait to hear the whole OST. Btw, anyone notice the game announcer has been absent from the battle encounters? The guy that yells, "AMAZING," "EXTRAORDINARY!"
Perhaps theres a way to turn it off in options.
Well, I think I've heard it, but the English Dub announcer is very subdued and more quiet than his bombastic JP counterpart. I actually had to sometimes listen intently to hear him because the rest of the audio during battle (SFX and Voice) were more audible than him.

Hero of Winds

Oct 28, 2017
That battle theme is pretty sweet. Still on the fence about this game but it seems like the OST is gonna be top notch

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll stop for now, all I heard was amazing, even the Unique Monster theme, despite starting OK it gets really good after 1 min.