• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nya

Oct 25, 2017
Out 23rd May, the packaging designs for the various Xenoblade Chronicles 2 OST sets have finally been revealed...

normal_cover.jpg

Deluxe USB Edition (Amazon Japan exclusive, limited to 2000 copies)

deluxe_USB.jpg

deluxe_box.jpg

deluxe_USB_item.jpg

Deluxe CD Edition (Amazon Japan exclusive)

deluxe_CD_item.jpg

ddcowkluwaawfvm24uy2.jpg

ddcowklu8aazh1pv3u81.jpg

ddcowkkv4aahjbq3ju1b.jpg

Standard CD Edition

dc6v6g2w0aav8ya8tu13.jpg

dc6v6gev0aand8yqvuuz.jpg

Deluxe USB/CD Editions Bonus Bookmark (Amazon Japan)

bonus_bookmark.jpg

Regular Edition Bonus postcards
(Various retailer exclusives in Japan)

Tower Records
bonus_postcard1.jpg

HMV
bonus_postcard2.jpg

Amazon Japan
bonus_postcard3.jpg

Yodobashi Camera
bonus_postcard4.jpg

Various Independent Retailers
bonus_postcard5.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I ordered the standard edition and I'll be happy with that, but goddamn do I want that Deluxe USB. :(

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
It's an hard decision, but at the end I think I could decide to buy the USB edition, it's so beautiful, even though the Type B is very nice and it's less expensive.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
is this as in future tense? cause im sure the USB deluxe sold out in like 10 minutes

I pre-ordered it without being sure to buy it because I thought it would have been a mistake to throw away the only time in which I was lucky. And now I think I will keep my pre-ordered, if it isn't cancelled by Amazon.

JORMBO

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They all look really good. I was too slow for type A, but managed to get a preorder for type B. Looking forward to getting this next week.

Pandy

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I got the special edition of the BOTW soundtrack from Japan, and told myself that was the last time I was going to spend a lot of money on a soundtrack collection for a while as I need to save some dough for other things...

...sigh.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
That game is ok but the soundtrack really stands out. Its great.
I have the collectors edition in my closet somewhere, I thought that was the soundtrack but that was just a selection of songs.

OP
OP
Nya

Nya

Oct 25, 2017
An interesting note regarding the serial number on the USB edition:

"There is a serial number that exceeded 2,000. It's because they have made an addition to replace a serial number that became a missing number due to various reasons such as a defect from production. The product is still limited to 2,000 units regardless." (Reddit)

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
excited to get mine in around 3 weeks or so. seems the USB size bigger than what im expecting?

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
An interesting note regarding the serial number on the USB edition:

"There is a serial number that exceeded 2,000. It's because they have made an addition to replace a serial number that became a missing number due to various reasons such as a defect from production. The product is still limited to 2,000 units regardless." (Reddit)
I know it doesn't really mean much but I would feel bad if mine was number over 2,000.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Their boobs look smaller or is that just me?

In for digital. Can't wait to hear these songs with crystal clear quality as intended

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
The deluxe CD version seemed pretty limited too. Is it planned to come back in stock on amazon, or is that it?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wait so preorders for the Limited Edition are already gone??? I literally just found out about this 5 minutes ago! Dang it!