• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
r80rFmV.png

Now it might be good to run to be safe, seems someone in japan may have gotten the game.
Looks like a Canadian copy. The ESRB rating is written in both English and French.

Slushimi

Oct 30, 2017
Well shit, guess I'm in complete media blackout. What's the best way to avoid spoilers on Youtube?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Uh I would make sure to block all the terms on twitter or go radio silent right now if you haven't already because there's a video up of someone playing in Chinese, nothing crazy spoilery but it feels like something could drop at any moment.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
OK someone is streaming the game on Bilibili and some spoilers have come out, can someone make a spoiler thread? Can[t make it myself rn, but I'll post the spoilers once its made

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
So this reminded me to buy the game. Always go back and forth between physical and using the Nintendo voucher stuff. Decided to go with shopto as they usually get stuff out a bit early and it ended up being a few £ cheaper than what'd work out with the vouchers.

Time goes so fast. This is releasing so soon.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
ok looks like this came from a bilibili streamer
that is not planning on posting any spoilers
he just didn't consider this a spoiler because he hasn't been follow pre release i guess

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, and I would probably need to wait another month so my gf can beat it before me while i play torna lol

Mute/block ProsafiaGaming on YouTube, just as a heads up. Context; the idiot spoils games rotten in thumbnails and gets uber defensive when called out IIRC. Never learns.
This is the guy that makes all those bosses videos for just released games with the thumbnail with all the bosses right?
I cant find a way to block it if it doesnt appear in my feed. How can i block this idiot, becuase his videos have appear on my feed from time to time, and ive been searching a ton of xenoblade this past few weeks, so it will not surptise me if it happened.

Lukish

May 30, 2022
NI
There was one chinese gamer posted a video on bilbilli of him playing it, he also posted loads of photos of map etc, most ive seen around xenogears general on /vg/. I wont be suprised if game is dumped by monday. Last time xeno definitive got leaked around week early too

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
There was one chinese gamer streaming a bit on bilbilli, he also posted loads of photos of map etc, most ive seen around xenogears geenral on /vg/
it wasn't a stream, it was just a video where he showed relatively early game stuff with one major spoiler.

Said he wasn't going to post spoilers beyond this

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Mind posting the list in spoiler tags?

Xenoblade
Xenoblade Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Xeno
Rex
Pyra
Mythra
Pneuma
Vandham
Aegis
Klaus
Conduit
Aionios
Nia
Melia
Zeke
Dromarch
Pandoria
Alvis
Ontos
Trinity
Shulk
Fiora
Zanza
Meyneth
Malos
Jin
Torna
Poppi
Ouroboros
Agnus
Keves
Mio
Noah
Lanz
Eunie
Ethel
Blade
Taion
Sena
Swordmarch
Riku
Manana
Nopon
Riki
Tora
High Entia
Homs
Amalthus
Indoline
Indol
Gormott
Gormotti
Uraya
Urayan
Telethia
Reyn
Machina
Galea
Bionis
Mechonis
Dickson
Mumkhar
Azurda
Titan
Morag
Brigid
Sharla
Core crystal
Gael'gar
World tree
Siren
Consul
Mobius
Consuls
Mechon
Fog
Fog beast
Flame clock
Alcamoth
Tyrea
Teelan
Gran Dell
Shoulder
Colony
Chain attack
Monado

Just as they came to me, may be forgetting some stuff.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Wonder how long before we see it running on an emulator

g.a.u

Oct 31, 2017
Mind posting the list in spoiler tags?
xenoblade
xeno
final boss
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Xenoblade 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
XC3
XB3
Spoil
Spoiler
Leak
Kill
Betray
True form
Backstab
Suicide
Dies
Sacrifice
Noah
Mio
Mimi
Lanz
Eunie
Sena
Taion
Riku
Manana
Off seer
Flute
Aionios
Keves
Agnus
Ether
Core
Guernica Vandham
Swordmarch
Time
Life
Term
Flame clock
Queen
Ouroboros
Interlink
Consul
Lost Numbers
Moebius
Colony
Wild Ride
Xenoblade 1
XC1
Shulk
Reyn
Fiora
Mecha Fiora
Dunban
Sharla
Melia
Dickson
Metal Face
Bionis
Mechonis
Monado
Vision
Alvis
High Entia
Giant
Sword Valley
Prison Island
Meyneth
Agniratha
Zanza
God
Klaus
Gael'gar
Gaelgar
Fogbeast
Fog King
Radzam
Machina
Telethia
Teelan
Xenoblade 2
XC2
Alrest
Cloud Sea
World Tree
Elysium
Architect
Titan
Rex
Azurda
Gramps
Pyra
Mythra
Pneuma
Malos
Nia
Dromarch
Morag
Brighid
Tora
Poppi
Aegis
Driver
Gormotti
Uraya
Indol
Amalthus
Zeke
Pandoria
Flesh Eater
Addam
Blade Eater
Torna
Siren
Ophion
Rhadamanthus
Galea
Saviorite
Conduit
Logos
Ontos
Trinity Processor
Aion
Artifice
Xenoblade X
XCX
Mira
Elma
Lin
Lao
Tatsu
Mimeosome
NLA
Primordia
Noctilum
Oblivia
Sylvalum
Cauldros
Ganglion

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, and I would probably need to wait another month so my gf can beat it before me while i play torna lol

This is the guy that makes all those bosses videos for just released games with the thumbnail with all the bosses right?
I cant find a way to block it if it doesnt appear in my feed. How can i block this idiot, becuase his videos have appear on my feed from time to time, and ive been searching a ton of xenoblade this past few weeks, so it will not surptise me if it happened.
You can go to his channel, hit About, click on the flag icon and block that way. Not sure if this works on mobile.

Oct 26, 2017
Xenoblade
Xenoblade Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Xeno
Rex
Pyra
Mythra
Pneuma
Vandham
Aegis
Klaus
Conduit
Aionios
Nia
Melia
Zeke
Dromarch
Pandoria
Alvis
Ontos
Trinity
Shulk
Fiora
Zanza
Meyneth
Malos
Jin
Torna
Poppi
Ouroboros
Agnus
Keves
Mio
Noah
Lanz
Eunie
Ethel
Blade
Taion
Sena
Swordmarch
Riku
Manana
Nopon
Riki
Tora
High Entia
Homs
Amalthus
Indoline
Indol
Gormott
Gormotti
Uraya
Urayan
Telethia
Reyn
Machina
Galea
Bionis
Mechonis
Dickson
Mumkhar
Azurda
Titan
Morag
Brigid
Sharla
Core crystal
Gael'gar
World tree
Siren
Consul
Mobius
Consuls
Mechon
Fog
Fog beast
Flame clock
Alcamoth
Tyrea
Teelan
Gran Dell
Shoulder
Colony
Chain attack
Monado

Just as they came to me, may be forgetting some stuff.

Might want to add "ゼノブレイド" and "異度神劍" as well in case someone uploads with the Japanese or Chinese title.

EDIT: Even with the blocktube extension I'm still getting videos on the home page with Xenoblade in the title. I guess there's really nothing that completely works for blocking certain videos?

Tankshell

Nov 1, 2017
Basically I'm saying I don't see this game running on an emulator well any time soon. It might boot up or whatever. But 1440/60 or anything close to that ain't happening.

Many games run absolutely fine on launch day on Yuzu and Ryujinx. They get better/more stable as time goes on however.

I've played both XBC games all the way through on Yuzu with no real issues.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
But have you tried it recently? Emulators are always improving so it's always good to check back from time to time.
There are a lot of videos on the internet showing that the game runs insanely well.
I always get caught up in those videos and then realize they are running it on a rig that would cost $3000 or some insane amount like that.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Dang just watched the final boss on youtube guys can't believe it's actually Cranky Kong, spoiler warning btw.

This seems to happen with every major Nintendo release for some reason.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
does anyone know if I should play 1 and 2 before playing 3?
1 and 2 are almost entirely separate things. 3 is an explicit sequel to both of them despite this which is really cool, so yes you "should". Nintendo say it isn't needed, of course, and I'm sure you can have a blast without them (and I'm curious about impressions of people who might get the references backwards, it might just be as satisfying). I think the biggest issue would be going backwards in gameplay systems and QoL refinements, but the first two are awesome games even if I expect to enjoy the third a lot more.

Oct 27, 2017
I live in fear of my YouTube recommendations. Got some pretty brutal spoilers for Endwalker through it and having gone on a Xenoblade refresher binge my feed is chock full of videos on the series.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
does anyone know if I should play 1 and 2 before playing 3?
While obviously we don't know for sure yet, it should be fine. While there are references to the previous games (and returning characters from them), it's unlikely those will affect the stories/character arcs of the characters you actually play as and care about.

The main issue is whether you plan to play the previous games in the future, as 3 will almost certainly spoil them rotten.

Altezein

User requested ban
Banned
Mar 21, 2021
Buenos Aires, Argentina
XBC2 runs pretty badly on Yuzu, actually.
it runs fine and framepacing is a lot better in Early Access Builds thanks to the graphics engine rewrite.

I get alomst constant 30fps everywhere at 2x internal resolution, 16x anisotropic filtering, etc.

Now, this is XC2. Torna runs even better thanks to engine improvements, and XCDE runs perfecty.

All this is very CPU dependant of course.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Last edited:

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
it runs fine and framepacing is a lot better in Early Access Builds thanks to the graphics engine rewrite.

I get alomst constant 30fps everywhere at 2x internal resolution, 16x anisotropic filtering, etc.

Now, this is XC2. Torna runs even better thanks to engine improvements, and XCDE runs perfecty.

All this is very CPU dependant of course.

My CPU is pretty legit and playing XC2 is rough going. It's not using an EA build though.

0% chance this is the case lol. Have you kept up with modern Switch emulation at all?

Not these days.

I'm legit speaking from experience. It runs sub-25 frames and while my GPU is mid, my CPU is pretty good.