• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
"Future Connected"

Um.... Does that mean what I think it means? Because holy shit if it does.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
weird not to do the same as the eu when xbc2 did the steelbook + soundtrack thing too.

Laur

Oct 27, 2017
Its a good time to be a fan of JRPG's :)

Release date was all I wanted from the direct, didn't expect an extra epilogue at all.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! Hopefully by then the lockdown is over in my country, else, I will need to buy the digital edition.

Oh, and more Melia? Perfect. Melia deserved better.

Deleted member 32106

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe there is a Melia epilogue lol
She looks so good, do we think Jenna Coleman will still voice her or has she become too big now?

If it were a Western publisher I wouldn't have any doubt that she'd be back, but Nintendo might be too cheap to pay her a decent salary.

Victoria's 4th season is up in the air. She's staring in an 8 episode mini-series BBC/Netflix are doing but she should have time to do a day or two of voice work for sure.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Oh laaaaaaawd it looks so good. Gonna have to wait for the Last of Us part 2 now. This game takes precedence. I am so excited!!

Roukira

Dec 1, 2018
France, Paris
I'm so hyped for this, it looks absolutely amazing and we're getting an epilogue !

Also,
Fuuuuck
Alvis has a core crystal instead of the key he had on his necklace

U5Gw4y0.png

The theories were right !!!

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
From Japanese, You can play Future Connected story from start. No need to finished the game.
topics.nintendo.co.jp

未来を変える、未来につながる物語。『ゼノブレイド ディフィニティブ・エディション』 5月29日に発売決定! | トピックス | Nintendo

「Nintendo Direct mini 2020.3.26」の中で、Nintendo Switch『ゼノブレイド ディフィニティブ・エディション』の最新情報が発表されました。発
Oh that's cool! So basically a new Xenoblade right in launch day! Wonder how long it is...

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
From Japanese, You can play Future Connected story from start. No need to finished the game.
topics.nintendo.co.jp

「Nintendo Direct mini 2020.3.26」の中で、Nintendo Switch『ゼノブレイド ディフィニティブ・エディション』の最新情報が発表されました。発

Ooh, which to choose first...

May as well do Future Connected first to avoid spoilers? But it'd be more fitting after a plauthrough...

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
topics.nintendo.co.jp

Thank god, i was absolutely not looking forward to replaying the game just to get to the epilogue. Guess I get to avoid youtubing it.

I really hope they do battle system improvements, Sharla desperately needs a rework.

The video description mentions gameplay improvements, but I'm not holding out hope for any major overhauls tbh.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Doing Future Connected first sounds cool...

...but it's been so long since I played the original that I might as well just do the whole thing.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
As someone who played it emulated on PC but didn't finish it, I'm a bit disappointed because though they increased the resolution the textures don't seem that improved. Modders created some really nice high res assets.

Cascadero

Nov 8, 2017
This looks great. May try getting through this game again, I never managed to get myself to finish it previously.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Why that date, why not 1 week later for the proper 10th anniversary?
Anyways, Love how the characters look, beautiful. Day 1.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Not particularly interested in the re-recorded soundtrack. Curious as to whether Melia's been recast (would hope not yet wouldn't be surprised), and more than a bit skeptical of an epilogue focused on her after just how extensively the original story already screwed her over.

Still haven't played XB2, so wouldn't know the significance of the Alvis change.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Ill give this another shot on Switch since there is more content. Does anyone know if QOL adjustments were made? I never made it through on the Wii version the times I tried it.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
An entire epilogue just to friendzone Melia even harder, just wait for it

atlans89

Oct 25, 2017
I'm mixed. I don't want to replay the game again, but an epilogue with Melia got my curiosity, yet that's the only thing seems interesting to me.