• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
giphy.gif

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Also good to know the content of the collector editions:

NA - game and artbook with slipcase
EU - game, steelbook, sound selection vinyl, music download code, poster, artbook

squall211

Jan 24, 2018
I can't wait. I briefly started XC2 last year, right before this was announced. Stopped so I could play this one first.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also happy that there is a Collectors edition and it isn't EU exclusive like the last few CEs.

Edit: Just saw the difference between the two regions CEs. fjndsailufhdas

Last edited:

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can't really watch the video but can anyone confirm if your characters appearances change based on their equipment?

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for this. I love XC1 so much! Having the missing cut content is great!

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Uhhh, are they redoing the soundtrack to this? it sure sounds different, which would be BALLER.

Edit: Ah, they said some of it was. Yissss

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Day one of course. My favorite JRPG.

Sounds like a lot of the music has been redone. Engage the Enemy and Gaur Plains are definitely different. The system UI is smooth and pretty straightforward. Changing the time being on the main screen is a godsend.

Alent

Oct 28, 2017
YES

I am so in for that collector's edition!

So excited. It looks so good.

And that new epilogue.... like the game wasn't long enough already lol More Melia is always good!

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Audibly gasped when I saw the vinyl album in the collectors edition.

Stay away all of you!

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
What on earth was that remastered music...Not a fan honestly

I'm sure some tracks will sound better but I hope that there's a toggle for OG songs.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
Fuuuuck
Alvis has a core crystal instead of the key he had on his necklace

U5Gw4y0.png

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't going to buy this as I've played it to death already, but new epilogue means I'm gonna hafta. "Future Connected"... wonder if it's a more explicit tie in to 2, and potentially 3 when that comes

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shittttt. was expecting it a bit later in the year, but now it's the same day as The Last of Us Part II.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I am stupid excited to replay this game for a fourth time, I finished it twice on Wii and once on 3DS and it's a damn masterpiece!

Oh shittttt. was expecting it a bit later in the year, but now it's the same day as The Last of Us Part II.
Well that sucks, why would they put it out alongside TLoU2? Seems like a dumb move imo, won't get hardly any attention as the general gaming buzz that week... and for a month after will be about TLoU2. I'll save my Xenoblade replay until after I finish TLoU2 too.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally! Time to washout the bad taste left by XBC2, any chance for XBX remaster too? I miss flying around in skell

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Such a great way of using the cut Bionis' Shoulder, that area is massive and even with nothing in it it was honestly surprisingly fun for me to explore in the original game. Now with actual content is gonna be amazing.