• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I have finished Xenoblade 2!

Whew, godamn what a wild ride that was. Last time I posted I was just done with Chapter 7. Was suggested to maybe play Torna before continuing but considering Torna will take me a good while I prefered to continue on with the main story. As I explored Morytha I eventually came to know of the cycle of the Blades and Titans thanks to Jin and an impromptu team up. And then we took an elevator up the world tree to fight in some sort of futuristic station with tons and tons of robots. The way up was epic, Indol shown its true colors and the visual of ALL the titans Amalthus controlled slowly surrounding the tree as you make your climb was amazing and while Mikhail just fly around dodging attacks. In an act of heroism, Mikhail majorly fucked up Indol to the point it sank, dying along with it. After a battle with Jin we had to put Amalthus down and then keep ascending. Unfortunately, Jin and the rest of Torna died in the fight too.

It got crazier as we ended in a space station where the Architect resides and Elysium was just a sad dust bowl of ruins and destruction, to the sadness of the party. I didn't really put together Klaus's identity until I had a friend tell me but only after I heard Shulk's voice while we were battling Malos. I had completely forgotten Klaus was Zanza and really the most surprising thing was that XBC1 and XBC2 happen at the exact same time, that's a great way to tie your games together. The ending though...oh man I have so many...SO MANY questions about 3 now...having both world merge is a pretty ballsy move and the name Aionis make so much sense...Beyond the reveal trailer and maybe a few screenshots I've seen nothing of 3 but apparently Mechonis can be seen having seemingly stabbed Uraya or something? In one of the shots, even apparent sight of Mor Ardhain.

This leave so, sooooo many questions, like what happened to the cast of 1 and 2 will we see pyra and mythra again in 3. That 3rd aegis core that got lost in another dimension will absolutely play a part in 3 and it's probably related to Alvis too...now i'm beyond excited for 3, I still need to play Torna and Future Connected too.

Now for what I thought about XBC2? It was fantastic from beginning to end, it's unfortunate to see the stance some folks on ERA have on it due to characters design because man...I loved Pyra and Mythra, they go through so much in the course of the game. I loved the whole cast, I meme'd about Rex with my friends for so long but he was still a great protagonist. Nia, Tora, Moràg and Zeke were also fantastic I wish we'd had more development on the last two but heh. Gameplay wise it easily beat XBC in its combat system, after some reading regarding the combat when I began and some practice I quickly adapted to it and being rewarded with insane damage after setting up orbs will never not feel satisfying. Moràg's one of the funnest character I ever played, evading everything while dishing out big damage is awesome, I did not let go of her as soon as I got her, unless forced to. Of course exploration wise its nothing you haven't read already. Just like XBC1 discovering what came next for titans was a big drive and each titans delivered, with Tantal being one of my favorite for the verticality and Leftheria for the wow factor of that huge cloud wall, despite it's extremely simple island-to-island navigation. Gormott is a close 3rd because...well it's the Gaiur Plains of 2.[ The gacha aspect was of course the low point of the game, even if the game feeds your cores although from what I see most legendary blade seem to have a quest or heart-to-heart in their affinity tree so it's a good goal if you wanna see more of them, I like that. But not once did I ever feel stuck because I didn't have an optimal Blade or whatever so that's nice!

Due to all my exploring, my first run took me about 110-115h and i'm not done yet. I intend to see what need to be farmed for the best chips and tackle down the remaining Unique Monsters I have yet to kill, superbosses included. I saved my bonus exp till the end and went from LV70 to LV82 after loading my file after the end credits so...grind time!

Sorry for the extremely basic opinion on the game. I've always had a very difficult time to put my thoughts into words without them coming out as generics.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
I have finished Xenoblade 2!

Whew, godamn what a wild ride that was. Last time I posted I was just done with Chapter 7. Was suggested to maybe play Torna before continuing but considering Torna will take me a good while I prefered to continue on with the main story. As I explored Morytha I eventually came to know of the cycle of the Blades and Titans thanks to Jin and an impromptu team up. And then we took an elevator up the world tree to fight in some sort of futuristic station with tons and tons of robots. The way up was epic, Indol shown its true colors and the visual of ALL the titans Amalthus controlled slowly surrounding the tree as you make your climb was amazing and while Mikhail just fly around dodging attacks. In an act of heroism, Mikhail majorly fucked up Indol to the point it sank, dying along with it. After a battle with Jin we had to put Amalthus down and then keep ascending. Unfortunately, Jin and the rest of Torna died in the fight too.

It got crazier as we ended in a space station where the Architect resides and Elysium was just a sad dust bowl of ruins and destruction, to the sadness of the party. I didn't really put together Klaus's identity until I had a friend tell me but only after I heard Shulk's voice while we were battling Malos. I had completely forgotten Klaus was Zanza and really the most surprising thing was that XBC1 and XBC2 happen at the exact same time, that's a great way to tie your games together. The ending though...oh man I have so many...SO MANY questions about 3 now...having both world merge is a pretty ballsy move and the name Aionis make so much sense...Beyond the reveal trailer and maybe a few screenshots I've seen nothing of 3 but apparently Mechonis can be seen having seemingly stabbed Uraya or something? In one of the shots, even apparent sight of Mor Ardhain.

This leave so, sooooo many questions, like what happened to the cast of 1 and 2 will we see pyra and mythra again in 3. That 3rd aegis core that got lost in another dimension will absolutely play a part in 3 and it's probably related to Alvis too...now i'm beyond excited for 3, I still need to play Torna and Future Connected too.

Now for what I thought about XBC2? It was fantastic from beginning to end, it's unfortunate to see the stance some folks on ERA have on it due to characters design because man...I loved Pyra and Mythra, they go through so much in the course of the game. I loved the whole cast, I meme'd about Rex with my friends for so long but he was still a great protagonist. Nia, Tora, Moràg and Zeke were also fantastic I wish we'd had more development on the last two but heh. Gameplay wise it easily beat XBC in its combat system, after some reading regarding the combat when I began and some practice I quickly adapted to it and being rewarded with insane damage after setting up orbs will never not feel satisfying. Moràg's one of the funnest character I ever played, evading everything while dishing out big damage is awesome, I did not let go of her as soon as I got her, unless forced to. Of course exploration wise its nothing you haven't read already. Just like XBC1 discovering what came next for titans was a big drive and each titans delivered, with Tantal being one of my favorite for the verticality and Leftheria for the wow factor of that huge cloud wall, despite it's extremely simple island-to-island navigation. Gormott is a close 3rd because...well it's the Gaiur Plains of 2.[ The gacha aspect was of course the low point of the game, even if the game feeds your cores although from what I see most legendary blade seem to have a quest or heart-to-heart in their affinity tree so it's a good goal if you wanna see more of them, I like that. But not once did I ever feel stuck because I didn't have an optimal Blade or whatever so that's nice!

Due to all my exploring, my first run took me about 110-115h and i'm not done yet. I intend to see what need to be farmed for the best chips and tackle down the remaining Unique Monsters I have yet to kill, superbosses included. I saved my bonus exp till the end and went from LV70 to LV82 after loading my file after the end credits so...grind time!

Sorry for the extremely basic opinion on the game. I've always had a very difficult time to put my thoughts into words without them coming out as generics.

Glad to hear you had a great time with it. A wonderful game that captivated me all the way through, with a really great cast of characters you can't help but fall in love with.

I can't wait to see how they combine the worlds of XC and XC2, which characters will make a return and how they'll draw the stories of these two games to a close.

You should get caught up on the XC3 trailers, there's a lot to dig into, particularly now you're fully up to speed. Not sure which area is my favourite, but Leftheria is really dreamy. It's fantasy world design done with real imagination. Love the music too, particularly the night variant.

Time for Torna or?

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to hear you had a great time with it. A wonderful game that captivated me all the way through, with a really great cast of characters you can't help but fall in love with.

I can't wait to see how they combine the worlds of XC and XC2, which characters will make a return and how they'll draw the stories of these two games to a close.

You should get caught up on the XC3 trailers, there's a lot to dig into, particularly now you're fully up to speed. Not sure which area is my favourite, but Leftheria is really dreamy. It's fantasy world design done with real imagination. Love the music too, particularly the night variant.

Time for Torna or?
I kinda wanna stay "media dark" until I get my hands on the game. I mean, I've seen the reveal trailer, some bits here and there when they showed some clips of character roles and when they posted 2 sets of images of some desert area and forest area but that's about it. Discovering what comes next in term of exploration is a huge drive for me.

Torna i'm considering it, same for Future Connected. I mean yeah i'm playing Torna no matter what but I may take a small pause first, or play FC. There's also some post game stuff I really wanna complete in XC2 which is basically just UM hunting.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
I kinda wanna stay "media dark" until I get my hands on the game. I mean, I've seen the reveal trailer, some bits here and there when they showed some clips of character roles and when they posted 2 sets of images of some desert area and forest area but that's about it. Discovering what comes next in term of exploration is a huge drive for me.

Torna i'm considering it, same for Future Connected. I mean yeah i'm playing Torna no matter what but I may take a small pause first, or play FC. There's also some post game stuff I really wanna complete in XC2 which is basically just UM hunting.

I will keep my lips sealed! But know that it's super exciting. :)

I had an awesome time clearing out XC2 after completing the story. Doing all the blade quests, finding the UMs and discovering ever nook and cranny was a real joy. Some UMs only appear at different times of the day too…

… I was discovering new monsters after a couple of hundred hours. There's so much there to do if you to do it. the love Source quest also gives you access to an item that essentially allows to skip grinding affinity charts too. You max out everyone and get to their quests super quickly.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Some UMs only appear at different times of the day too…
Foggy Tantal is spooky to explore bevause those level 80+ come out to play. There's also those Sqood enemies that are ridiculously massive and yes, I saw that one Squood just chilling there menacingly in the middle of the frozen lake. :P

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Looking over at my American friends from the other side of the pond, I do worry how it will go over here later in the month. I think the demand will be lower, but of course the amount available will reflect that. Fingers crossed it's not a disaster.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
Ah wonderful! There is a Xeno community OT!

I think I may expand my thoughts into an LTTP once I finish Future Connected, but having completed the main game of XB1 DE in preparation for 3 I am very pleased with the game overall. I've seen some folks say it's recommended to play different characters throughout the game to keep things fresh but my boring self was satisfied playing Shulk the whole way. The Monado arts were key for me and I love Shulk as a protag.

Though being honest, meta-narrative and allegorical aspects aside, I think the third act was pretty lacking.
Dickson's heel-turn into a generic villain was a HUGE bummer for me. Not just because I enjoyed his character of being a grizzled kind of fixer for the good guys, but everything foreshadowed up to his betrayal led me to believe his motives would be a little more complex than being Zanza's lapdog just because, but alas. Zanza himself was also pretty disappointing, another stereotypical arrogant prick with a (justified) God complex which was in no way compelling after the much more tragic and relatable Egil. The meta stuff definitely saved the ending for me, which was otherwise basic JRPG fluffiness held up somewhat by my love for the characters.

Playing future connected right now I can confidently say Bionis' Shoulder is my favorite environment in the game. So beautiful, and the compact nature of the extra story works to its benefit as it's jam-packed with content.

I may try to blaze through a new game+ of XB2 between now and 3's release since that first playthrough is rapidly nearing 5 years old at this point.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
After around 50 hours Just finished off Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition for the first time and had an absolute blast. For the most part tries to stick to the main story as I didn't think it was likely I would finish before the release of XBC 3.

I played XBC 2 at release and loved it as well however I think the story and scale in the first game was actually stronger overall.

What are people opinions on future connected? Are it's events important enough to potentially come up in 3?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Any estimates into how long is Future Connected? I just

Melia just tried to save Teelan's research from the Half-Elf Supremacist and got blown up, and now I need to find a High density Ether Crystal to trap the Fog-King

I will probably try to finish it before going into Xeno 3, but just lemme know if I still have like 10 hours to go.

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
Well rolled credits on X3.

Feels so like Xenogears redeemed. Obviously different story but many many shared themes and homages.

On balance I also think it's the best Xeno game since Gears…

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Well rolled credits on X3.

Feels so like Xenogears redeemed. Obviously different story but many many shared themes and homages.

On balance I also think it's the best Xeno game since Gears…

I just posted this in the OT for XC3, but I'll post it here too. I think I probably liked it slightly less, but hey, it's nice to share! :)

I finished this last night and while I think it's an excellent game with some truly unforgettable moments, I was left unsatisfied.

I think the game loses its way towards the end and as a sequel to XC and XC2, I think it doesn't quite manage to justify itself.

It's difficult to know where to start because I've got so much to say, but I will start by saying that I really enjoyed the main cast, the story setup and the drama.

Mio is arguably the best character in the series, let alone this game. She confronts her mortality and chooses to push on in hopes of creating a better future for the people she leaves behind. She had some badass moments, good banter, lots of heart-rending scenes and generally carried the emotion of the game for the majority of its runtime. In fact, once the game resolves her personal plight, it becomes far too focused on ideas, rather than people. She is the character who ultimately allows for the world to begin a new, thanks to M's sacrifice setting in motion the events that would finally allow time to begin moving once more. Noah is fine in this game, nothing special and a bit too flat for me, but Mio is the star.

The fact that's she's thought to be, based on a certain picture and some post game content, the daughter of Rex and Nia is cool, but I'll get to all that later.

As I said, I enjoyed the story setup and drama too. Aionios is a cruel world and from the opening scenes through to the final confrontation with Z, Monolith Soft does a great job of creating an oppressive world full of heartache and struggle. It's a completely different tone to that found in XC and in XC2. It's the perfect backdrop to explore some really poignant human emotions. The never-ending cycle of violence, what it does to us, the world it creates and how we should to try to move past it - with hope. From the comfrontation with N and M at the end of the prison escape sequence, to the tear-jerking homecoming and eventual twist, XC3 is peak Xenoblade in that period. It's got everything. Seeing the cast marvel at the sight of a baby as the true nature of humanity is revealed to them was a super special moment too (and of course Mio takes the lead in that scene as well, as she does in most of them).

I think the game does a good job of balancing its cast and everyone is likeable to a degree. I think Noah is a weaker leading man than Shulk and Rex, but he's alright. He's more of an ideal, a mouthpiece for Takahashi's musings than a character for large chunks of the game, but that's okay. Taion and Eunie are great, and Lanz and Sena fulfil their role, even if the latter feels a little left behind.

I said in the other thread that it's the best Xenoblade - as a game. The UI, the sorting options, the environmental traversal, the beefed up mini map, the polished game feel and…for the lack of a better term, the modernisation of the series. The banter while out in the wilds, the refinement of many ideas from previous games and smart design choices - it feels like the ultimate Xenoblade game. A real evolution of the format.

But despite the quality of the game, the fantastic realisation of its world and some of the best characters in the franchise… the narrative is just such a mixed bag. And those problems come into sharp focus at the end, which is unfortunate.

Forgettable villains, a loss of narrative drive after the prison escape sequence, flashbacks to characters no one cares about, too much philosophical weight given to the narrative at the expense of its characters and a haphazard bittersweet ending, which calls into question what was the point of making it a sequel to XC and XC2 at all.

XC has always toyed around with and reinterpreted bits and pieces from Gears and Saga - but a balance has always been maintained. I think it was lost here and as a huge fan of the XC series, I think this game in particular was used as a vehicle to explore ideas from those games, rather than deliver what I think many would want and expect from a sequel to XC and XC2.

I look back at the likes of Jin, Malos, Amalthus and Egil… even Zanza, and I compare them to the assortment of nondescript power rangers we face off against here and I can't help but be disappointed. They're just, mostly, faceless goons with no real personality. Wild Ride had his moments but generally speaking, they're all just so forgettable. Z as an endgame boss just felt so hollow. Him representing the fear of humanity is fine, but he's not a character in and of himself. He just exists, which I know is the point, but it's unsatisfying. N is the exception here (I don't consider M a villain). And while his best moments are great, it's just not enough for me. The villains just lack character.

The game does a good job of setting up a clear goal early on and then as the group grow closer it very much becomes a story about Mio, with the crew doing what they can to ensure her final wishes are fulfilled. Her imminent fate gives the narrative a tension that the game never really manages to replace once the issue is resolved. It also doesn't help that you piece everything together very quickly. There's no late game twist that shifts your perspective or recontextualises the journey. The notion that humanity is being used as fuel in a never ending cycle of death and despair is established early on, as is the idea of people being grown in tubes to facilitate this. Origin is a cool idea, but that's explained in a five-minute cutscene that essentially just directs the team to the end of the game. That's your big, this is how it all went down moment, and it just feels like not enough. The City does house some cool lore titbits, as does some postgame content… but this game feels so tonally divorced from XC and XC2, it might as well not be a sequel to those games at all. The connections feel forced and while some of the themes explored in XC3 are extensions of those in previous games, they're delivered in such a different way, it's hard to reconcile XC3 as a follow-up. There's no reverence given to past locations and few hints to even suggest this world has anything to do with the old ones.

Though I will say, ascending to Cloudkeep to be met by a rearranged version of Drifting Soul brought a tear to my eye. It felt like the first time in the game Monolith Soft put a hand on my shoulder and said 'thanks for playing those earlier games, this is for you' in a meaningful way,

Joran, Crys… does anyone care about these characters? When the former was revealed to be a consul, I couldn't decide whether I thought that it was so silly it was brilliant, or so silly it was the most ridiculous thing in the game. We are told these characters are meaningful and important, but they get so little development and screen time, I couldn't care less about them. The fact that the former was incorporated into the main story in some big moments left me bemused, while the latter getting a mandatory hero quest slot right at the end game felt contrived.

I can easily understand people arguing this cast - the party - is the best we've had. But everything surrounding them is just… well, it exists.

I also spoke about philosophical musings overriding the characters and the plot, and I think that's because in the end, the game becomes largely built on ideas at the expense of those involved. Cast members fade into the background to facilitate this. The prison escape sequence I mentioned earlier is pretty much the crescendo of the entire game because it masterfully combines the themes of the game with character drama the game has built up for 30/40 hours. And it does all of that while giving us a really cool twist, a bunch of meaningful flashbacks, a new power for Noah and so on.

The game's ending pivots back to this a little bit and I was delighted to see Mio and Noah kiss, but even this conclusion is subservient to the themes of the game, refusing to offer up a plainly satisfying ending. It's essentially the ending of XC2 if Takahashi had decided the glow of the core crystal was enough and had decided not to make a more outrightly positive ending because he felt like players deserved it.

And speaking of XC2, well… where do I start. The rearranged Drifting Soul track got me and it was great to see Nia and Poppi. There's some good lore in there if you look for it and overall, I think the cast from that game was given a little bit more love than the XC cast. And then there's that picture. I don't, on a surface level, have an issue with it and don't share some of the gripes I've seen expressed. That said, I want to know how it happened and why. To finish XC2, then play all of XC3 to get to the final cutscene and see that image… it's a bit of a curveball. Pyra and Mythra, fair enough - but Nia too? Is it too much to expect the DLC to actually explain some of this? It's so casually thrown in there too. You wait all game for something truly meaningful to show what happened to our old heroes, then the team just hand you that picture after five years of hoping for an answer, then they end the game. See you in a year for the DLC, maybe?

Nia fights with the ghostly remnants of Pyra's sword behind her too, what's that about?

From what I understand, Shulk and Rex fought as the original ouroboros and eventually helped create The City… or at least, that's the suggestion. But you're left scratching around for a bit more.

All of these questions just also highlight one of the big issues I have with the game - there's just so much not explained. So many story threads or ideas that are introduced or teased, but ultimately go unexplored. Or if they are explored, they feel underdeveloped and unsatisfying. I could list them, but I'd be here for another hour.

And I'll throw in one more grenade while I'm at it - the world itself is nowhere near as interesting as the ones in the previous game, XC2 in particular. I think of Argentum, a trade guild, floating on a sea of clouds and attached to a giant living being, I think of the dream-like environment of Leftheria, it's islands suspended in the air, or looking up in Gormott to see the head of the titan moving around. XC3 has scale and smart design, but no wow factor to me.

The towns, with one exception, are a massive step back too.

Ultimately, I really enjoyed the game. I still have a lot to do and I think it's excellent. But I feel very conflicted over parts of it. There's no anger, no bitterness and I have a lot of respect for Monolith Soft for this game. It's their best game in many ways…

… but I think they sacrificed a bit of Xenoblade's soul to get there.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Dang, hand to dig a bit to find this thread again. Anyway, Bart Bring Arts figure up for preorder;
na.store.square-enix-games.com

XENOGEARS BRING ARTS - BARTHOLOMEW FATIMA

Buy video games online at the Square Enix official store. Shop our top franchises including Final Fantasy, Nier, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest & more.

Not a fan of how much Bring Arts are costing now when that seems to be what Play Arts use to cost but what can ya do?

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I remain Mystified on why the Xenoblade Males never get figurines. Aren't they important too? I love Eunie but damn.

JAlpsWanderer

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://x.com/YasunoriMitsuda/status/1756460204403941826?s=20

Mitsuda reminiscing about his work on Xenogears, 26 years after release. Apparently he was asked to compose the music to the opening cinematic two days before the game's unveiling. He composed it in one day...
What a legend.

Finally got an update for the Mio figure, she turned out great! Hopefully pre-orders open up soon.

Also got a prototype for a Eunie figma, was hoping for a Noah but hopefully this means they do Xeno figma.

These look great! How did I miss the Eunie figure??

Dnomla

Oct 27, 2017
United States

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Awww yisssss the bus is getting a figure. Count me in the camp that is disappointed we don't have figures for the dudes, I'd buy a Shulk, Dunban, and Noah figures super fast. I wish Melia's figure didn't have that bizarre ass pose though, only reason I didn't get it. Lookin like she was Vecna's victim with the pose she got.

Cool to see Bart get a figure but really wish they'd make a Citan and a Heimdal or Fenrir one.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Cool to see Bart get a figure but really wish they'd make a Citan and a Heimdal or Fenrir one.

It is kind of the positive side about Squares own "arts" figures; they end up giving a wide variety of figures and not super focused on one particular thing.

But yeah with how they have been rolling out the gears figures I wouldn't doubt a Citan eventually. It's just him, Rico, Billy, and then 2 Emeralda's left out of the main cast. Now what I'd really love is a Grahf or Id to get one so we could actually have a full understanding/look at how they are suppose to look like.

For gears they seem to have gone the Structure Arts route after for now, where there is a Heimdal. As a big gunpla person I'm actually fine with models for the mechs, just wish they were better/colored already.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It is kind of the positive side about Squares own "arts" figures; they end up giving a wide variety of figures and not super focused on one particular thing.

But yeah with how they have been rolling out the gears figures I wouldn't doubt a Citan eventually. It's just him, Rico, Billy, and then 2 Emeralda's left out of the main cast. Now what I'd really love is a Grahf or Id to get one so we could actually have a full understanding/look at how they are suppose to look like.

For gears they seem to have gone the Structure Arts route after for now, where there is a Heimdal. As a big gunpla person I'm actually fine with models for the mechs, just wish they were better/colored already.
A Grahf figure would be great too, while I thought his storyline was dumb, I still love his design.

I'm not a gunpla person at all, would much rather have a pre-assembled and painted figure, which tends to be the problem since most of the characters I want figures of only come as the type that you have to build yourself or even worse having to paint it myself too. Absolutely hate that.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Getting that Eunie figma for sure! Shame it'll be a long time before it actually comes out though.

JAlpsWanderer

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I don't buy figures but I'd actually consider a Citan.

I'm honestly surprised we're getting Bart before him. I always figured Citan was more popular.

And speaking of figures, I received a wonderful (unexpected) gift in the mail yesterday.

vskano.jpg

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly surprised we're getting Bart before him. I always figured Citan was more popular.

Yeah, actually didn't even think of this. Guess I didn't think about it since the last figure, Maria, also seemed less important and weird to come before other characters but just assumed they were targeting a specific audience. Also why I thought Emeralda would get one next instead.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
A 2nd Weltall figure? Why?

No real interest in the Bart or Maria figure. Would like a Citan one.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sitting in my work place's cafeteria, and the song that's playing is Tantal from Xenoblade 2, and I'm freaking out.

Just had to share that 😆

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Well I didn't remember actually putting in an order for the Maria figure but it showed up today, so thanks for the gift past self.

Sinople

Oct 27, 2017
Xenogears has to win the prize for game over 20 y-o without any remake or remaster with the most merchandising and collabs.