• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
So is the XFL going to continue on? Is their strategy that every other legitimate sports league stops, and they become the only sport people can watch?

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Out of all the things to kill the XFL, I didnt think it would be corona. I expect they cancel soon too, as well as WWE. Probably will happen at the same time.

Sucks for all the players. The on field product was starting to get really good. Last weeks games had some great plays and guys are finally in rhythm. This will ruin that.

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
I would have to think that, since he cashed out WWE stock to fund this thing, Vince would be hard pressed to do that again since the stock's tanked since then.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
The temptation to keep going is too big for Vince. I think it is going to go ahead unless there are edicts banning events in the local counties.