• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
Why are they airing live coaching calls? That's absolutely ridiculous. Other than that I'm kinda enjoying this. Surprising the amount of polish. Them hiring Oliver Luck gives them an air of legitimacy.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Why are they airing live coaching calls? That's absolutely ridiculous. Other than that I'm kinda enjoying this. Surprising the amount of polish. Them hiring Oliver Luck gives them an air of legitimacy.
What is the issue? There is likely enough delay that it isn't like the other team can roll a TV on the sideline and listen in.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
You have the play being called live so if you start hearing certain terminology being used on the field so you have a heads up on what's coming. All of these teams are going to have people watching the games and seeing what calls and then what plays are happening on the field. You can piece together a lot of things if you know the terminology teams use.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao imagine being benched after one half of the XFL

time to call it Aaron

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You have the play being called live so if you start hearing certain terminology being used on the field so you have a heads up on what's coming. All of these teams are going to have people watching the games and seeing what calls and then what plays are happening on the field. You can piece together a lot of things if you know the terminology teams use.

I'm gonna assume this is a bridge they crossed before they decided to mic everyone.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I can't imagine this game is going to help the attendance of Tampa's first home game.