• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but as much as I'm enjoying the XFL, the quality of skill on the field has to improve if the league is going to survive, IMO. The regular dropped passes really makes the product feel bad.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
One minute later: fumble on the snap, lol.
lol Exactly what I'm talking about. Some of these teams seem so bad that they almost come across as a joke. The quality of play from some of these teams needs to improve dramatically. Like these are still professional football players, and they're dropping passes that anyone should catch 10/10 times.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Like WTF was that dropped INT? This shit is pathetic.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
lol Exactly what I'm talking about. Some of these teams seem so bad that they almost come across as a joke. The quality of play from some of these teams needs to improve dramatically. Like these are still professional football players, and they're dropping passes that anyone should catch 10/10 times.

The XFL is educational to me as a new fan of the sport, it teaches me what players shouldn't do in a game lol.

In their defence, I think these teams are brand new right? They haven't played many games together? I think it shows how important team dynamic is.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
They dont have a horsecollar rule? Because that hand looked like it got under the pad

Lol look at me wanting more flags.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
In their defence, I think these teams are brand new right? They haven't played many games together? I think it shows how important team dynamic is.

Yes. They had a training camp in December and played a couple of closed exhibitions. I expect quality of play to increase as the weather gets better and the teams start to gel.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
lol I just noticed the over/under for the score.