• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
why?

why does this exist?

a billionaire narcissist refuses to believe he failed.

hope this league dies

Week 1 Schedule

Saturday, February 8
Seattle at DC
Los Angeles at Houston
Sunday, February 9
Tampa Bay at New York
St. Louis at Dallas

i think the games are on Fox, ABC and ESPN

this shouldn't exist

hqdefault.jpg

bye.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll need to look at rosters and find my favorite player(s) in the league and then bandwagon a team from there

Probably still will not watch though

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish the NJ/NY team was just recognized as NJ.

NJ has one "Pro" Sports Team.

NJ fans as a whole hate to be ignored, and a lot more people in NJ would root for a sole NJ team versus a shared NY/NJ team.

OP
OP
DMczaf

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
all of you people excited about this should be ashamed of yourselves

watch e-sports or something instead

i dunno

this sucks

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I am excited for this because I know that whatever team I pick (I picked DC) and however long this league lasts, it will be more successful than my beloved Cleveland Browns.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
all of you people excited about this should be ashamed of yourselves

watch e-sports or something instead

i dunno

this sucks

Football season is ending and there's nothing else interesting to watch besides Basketball.

I'm either expecting it to be glorious trash or WWE level trash.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
They seriously couldnt start the season like a month after the Super Bowl? At least give people a chance to get hyped up for football?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
But for real I didn't know games were so soon, did they do no marketing?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
The XFL was a key component of Arnold Schwazzenegger's masterpiece, The Sixth Day.

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
I looked up tickets for the dragons game and it was like 130 bucks... I'd pay max 20 bucks for this

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to a game in March. I expect it to be terrible. My friend went to a game in Orlando during the first season (lol) and he said the vendors ran out of beer and several fights broke out.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there is zero hype or marketing for this. You figure they would be hyping it up more considering how many networks actually bought into airing this shit.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Based on WWE's production, there is a non-zero percent chance they do a AR graphic like from The Sixth Day.

xfle.png

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I'll just watch week 1 to see if it's AAF 2 or XFL 2

We have already reached the 20th anniversary of the official announcement I think of XFL 1.0

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
The quality of play is going to be dogshit but some of the rule changes seem kind of fun at least. I like the 1/2/3 point tries and OT rules.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
The hype for this can hardly be contained. People have been talking nonstop about it for weeks