• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PinaColada

Oct 27, 2017
Baseball doesn't need much to change. 150 game season and they absolutely need a time limit for pitches. These 4+ hour games are killer.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
MLB slugfest rules. Can punch, throw elbows on the base paths, set bats on fire.

Okay. That would be pretty cool. Would certainly deserve the X title in the name.

I have a question about the bats. If they are going to be on fire for the whole game, what material would they be made from?

Beside that niggle it's a sound idea

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Okay. That would be pretty cool. Would certainly deserve the X title in the name.

I have a question about the bats. If they are going to be on fire for the whole game, what material would they be made from?

Beside that niggle it's a sound idea

Probably switch to aluminum at that point lol. Can recycle after melting point 😂

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Also baseball needs ties. You get ONE extra inning, and if a team can't win, it's a tie and everyone moves on with life.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
The production has been shockingly good considering its the 1st week of a new league.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Teams like the Vipers could be a problem for the XFL. If there are teams that are so bad, that they're unwatchable, that isn't good for the league.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
matt mcgloin winning in 2020

xfl talent is not great
they need to drastically work on that but i doubt it. they don't want talent overshadowing the league. vince gonna vince

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I wonder how the ballpark will evolve over the next couple of years or whether they will just elect to demolish it if this league takes off. Ideally i would love if they build a new stadium where reunion arena is then i would go to every game.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I see ESPN (similar to ABC) is running then damn scroll on the bottom of the screen, taking up a ton of space.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
Love these BattleHawks uniforms. Glad I really did my research before I chose them as my forever team.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
STL has good looking helmets. That's how you do helmet graphics.