• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
All in all it feels more professional in week one than the AAF ever did

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Making it a little bearable for under review time lol...I watched a few hours of maybe 3 games since yesterday and overall,its not so bad...(TSN2 are showing this in Canada,I hope they carry the whole season).

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
ESPN needs to either improve dramatically, or stop getting games of any kind. Between the scrolling ticker taking up a ton of the screen, the archaic graphics and the bad auto and visual quality, they should be ashamed.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
ESPN needs to either improve dramatically, or stop getting games of any kind. Between the scrolling ticker taking up a ton of the screen, the archaic graphics and the bad auto and visual quality, they should be ashamed.

It really is night and day compared to the Fox broadcast.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
How is ESPN so terrible at showing sports... they're entirely based on sports and they can't get simple shit right like graphics and ticker...

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
It would be pretty sweet if there was just a GIANT ESPN watermark over the middle of the screen to cap off the look.

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The ESPN ticker used to be a thin line with the updates and it wasn't obtrusive at all. Now it's huge with a ton of empty space that could be trimmed

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
The ESPN ticker used to be a thin line with the updates and it wasn't obtrusive at all. Now it's huge with a ton of empty space that could be trimmed
I was thinking they should make it bigger. I can still see some of the game currently.

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
God foxs broadcast is so much better. Nice to see an xfl team be a run first team adds some offensive diversity to the league

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
The hosts are as annoying as the banner. Could have sworn ESPN coverage wasn't this annoying yesterday...

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
This is some of the worst commentary work I've ever heard.