• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
This game is not what the league needs in its first week. This is painful.

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This game is not what the league needs in its first week. This is painful.
?? This game is good. It doesn't need to be a high scoring affair to be exciting. NFL games have shut outs or low scores all the time. Quality of play is fine with these two teams, unlike with Tampa.

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
This game is alright. quality of play isnt awful like the vipers. The broadcast isnt great but espn is awful for monday night football so i cant expect much better here. For the first week ive seen enough to comeback. The roughnecks are probably the star team though they were incredibly fun.

amphteamints

Aug 21, 2018
Unfortunately, Milwaukee
First major injury in the XFL involves a player on the sidelines...?
tenor.gif

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Haven't been paying attention to the game, but I tried to go back and there was no sign of what happened on that injury, completely off-camera.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Wait people in here have never heard the expression ties are like kissing your sister? That is like as old as time.

Mr.Gamerson

Oct 27, 2017
Is the crowd participation and energy lacking this game big time compared to the first two games or am i tripping?

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Has there been a double forward pass yet?

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
Both of these teams could end up being good but they have to clean up their mistakes and finish some drives.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
For sure there has been some ugly football but the pace of play is helping me stay invested and not change channels.