• The site will be down for scheduled maintenance this Friday the 24th at 2AM PST / 5AM EST / 9AM UTC while we perform a software update. We expect this process to take up to 5 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience. New features will be included.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

XO 2018 - Schedule, Streams and General Info

noyram23

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
HYPED, might push me to get Xbox this gen finally. It helps that there's a huge sale on launch date system here, brand is dead here.

Apr 8, 2018
Oh no, the streamed event is an episode of Inside Xbox? Gross. It better be worth it, because listening to the Xbox personalities for 2 hours sounds like the opposite of a good time.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, the streamed event is an episode of Inside Xbox? Gross. It better be worth it, because listening to the Xbox personalities for 2 hours sounds like the opposite of a good time.
You can always just catch up on the news on this site, you don't really have to watch the show.

Jan 21, 2018
I don't understand why you wouldn't like a 2 hour marathon of Major Nelson wearing white gloves.

OP
OP
Danzflor
Oct 27, 2017
My friends wanted to watch it together. :/
Don't worry mate, remember that even if it sucks, watching it along with your fellas can make it a great time.

Being an Inside Xbox show you can expect reveals followed by a small talk with the devs about it. So yeah, for those expecting an E3-like presentation with one bombshell after another, better sit tight and comfy, is gonna be a long evening.

Oct 27, 2017
no mention of BC or BC X enhancements makes me nervous -- it's really the only thing I'm really eager to hear about (outside of acquisitions, obviously)

the other 3rd party multiplats, I already know they play best on the X

Nov 28, 2017
This is what I expect.

- Full actual reveal of Vergil in DMCV
- Anthem new gameplay trailer
- PUBG Update
- Battletoads reveal and gameplay footage
- Gears of War 5 new trailer and multiplayer Beta dates.
- New studio acquisitions
- Halo MCC update/status
- 3rd party JPN titles that were console exclusive before, coming over to Xbox
- Forza Motorsport 7 update
- Forza Horizon 4 DLC
- GamePass announcements
- MAU's and DAU's numbers
- A couple of new first party reveals
- A couple of new third party reveals, with Xbox marketing deal (long rumored Justice League title and a new Splinter Cell looks likely based off rumors)
- Official USB 3.0 (generic) Keyboard & Mouse support, with Xbox specific Razer marketing deal.
- Announcements of Gears Tactics, AoE HD titles and AoE IV, with full KB/M support + crossplay for Xbox One.
- Previous titles like Warframe, Halo Wars: DE and Halo Wars 2 getting full KB/M support.

That's all I could think of, for now.

OP
OP
Danzflor
Oct 27, 2017
Oh god! Everyone who is going to be spamming chat on Mixer demanding the free DLC.
That's not even trying to read a tweet for you. People will be spamming !code or !reward to hell when all they gotta do is just watch the thing on Mixer and be there. At least I will be there spamming the Phil Spencer face emoji (best Mixer feature to be honest).

Son of Sparda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is what I expect.

- Full actual reveal of Vergil in DMCV
You lost me there.

I don't know what is their actual marketing plan for revealing Vergil (if they will even reveal it or keep it a surprise for final game) but I doubt they'll show him this many months before the game comes out and before they've even shown the third playable character of the game in action.

I mean it is not impossible. Who knows maybe tomorrow's info is all about Vergil, but marketing wise I just don't think this is the right time for them to do that.