• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China

From xPaw

Nothing confirmed. Could be fake, which I set it as Rumor. There is also a list with a few more titles which I think isnt public yet, so i wont post it.

And from Madjoki

The list is legitimate (as in downloaded from Nvidia servers). Contents, we don't know where it came from. Might be old stuff, might be future, might be testing data, etc.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Can you even play Sony's current games on Geforce Now?

Anyway, Demon's Souls and Horizon Forbidden West are in the GFN database as well.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here's an incomplete list of the PlayStation published games with entries found on GeforceNOW:
unknown-26.png

For the uninitiated, GeforceNOW runs exclusively on Windows VMs, so all these imply Windows ports inbound.

[Edit] This might actually be a complete list, since I got confirmation there's no Bloodborne on the list.

Jun 15, 2020
Been wondering where the fuck Helldivers was… does Sony own that IP, or does this have a chance to be multiplatform?

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dolphin is a somewhat weird inclusion, will you have to upload the game files over to Nvidia's servers in order to play them? Sounds kinda messy.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Is anyone surprised by a Sony game hitting PC at this point? I assume everything big enough is coming over.

Zoon

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if we'll get any cool surprises. Like an unannounced game or something that wasn't even rumored. PS games were pretty much confirmed a while ago.

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020
I would not be surprised if any of these games end up on PC. The inclusion of Déraciné is very weird for me though. As a VR title, any lag from having the game running on the cloud seems like a perfect recipe for motion sickness.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Here's an incomplete list of the PlayStation published games with entries found on GeforceNOW:
unknown-26.png

For the uninitiated, GeforceNOW runs exclusively on Windows VMs, so all these imply Windows ports inbound.

[Edit] This might actually be a complete list, since I got confirmation there's no Bloodborne on the list.
Interesting.

Most are cross gen but then you got Returnal and Demon's Souls...

Guess that might mean even PS5 games might come at some point.

Edit: Also Helldivers 2. Damn I never thought we would get a sequel until that commerical. Guess Sly is coming as well.

Deleted member 10675

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Madrid
unknown-26.png

Where are Spiderman games.

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
unknown-26.png

Gran Turismo 7 and Ratchet and Clank? Damn, I would be really happy to see them on PC, but at the same time seeing these two titles makes me doubt the legitimacy of this. But seeing as we have Horizon and Uncharted 4 now anything is possible at this point haha!

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gran Turismo 7 and Ratchet and Clank? Damn, I would be really happy to see them on PC, but at the same time seeing these two titles makes me doubt the legitimacy of this. But seeing as we have Horizon and Uncharted 4 now anything is possible at this point haha!
Ratchet and Clank is probably the reboot, not Rift Apart. That said, I imagine GT7 is probably a priority, given how well racing games do on PC.

orzkare

Apr 9, 2020
Japan
Yes, it is a Dolphin Emulator, the app which is intended to launch a copies of games from other platforms. Why is it here? Nintendo says there is no legal way to copy games. Even those you purchased personally and dumped are an illegal copies - proof. Do they have another emulators to run other games such as God of War? I haven't found them, but maybe the emulators were bundled with those games. The information I discovered next shocked me even more.

This is the Nintendo Wii exclusive, Super Mario Bros. Wii. And yes, you can play a pirate copy of that game via Dolphin Emulator. Is it coincidence? Who knows… But if you look closer, you can find a label "NVIDIA CONFIDENTIAL" which possibly means that Nvidia don't want you to know they are illegally playing those games. No one can add to the Nvidia servers own pirated games for sure. I'm still confused what they need it for, any guesses?

This is not pirate copy.
Nintendo provides some titles on NvidiaShield in China.
streamable.com

Watch 8nndw | Streamable

Watch this video on Streamable.

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
If they really port Returnal to PC then I don't have any reason to buy a PS5

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Ghost of Tsushima with decent AA and draw-distance is gonna be so nice on PC. Maybe increased foliage options too. 💦

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Helldivers jacked my "I dont want to ruin the game for anyone, Im really trying here" anxiety up but holy shit was it mad fun when it hit the fan and the whole team was just doing whatever to make it out alive.

Would kill for a new Helldivers.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
60fps Bloodborne dream remains dead...

Someone high up must really hate that game ;-;

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
unknown-26.png

I am guessing that's 2016 Ratchet and Clank. I wonder how they're going to stagger their releases.

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
Excited for GT7 on PC as well. Awesome for the online community there.

Dedazen

Oct 7, 2019
Apparently remasters of GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas are also on this list, anyone can confirm?

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Isn't this possibly just using a publishing database from somewhere, hence that PlayStation Mobile Inc listing?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
GT7, Forbidden West and even Demon's souls but no BB makes me think this's 99% BS.