• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017

Full list atm (copied from the link), probably more:

• Alan Wake Remastered (Steam)
  • Avowed
  • Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster
  • Batman Citybuilder
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Bioshock 2022
  • BioShock RTX Remaster
  • Chrono Cross Remaster
  • Crysis 4
  • Death Stranding Director's Cut
  • Demon's Souls
  • Dragon Age 4
  • Dragon's Dogma 2
  • Earth Defense Force 6
  • Fable 4
  • Fight for Middle-Earth
  • FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Forza Motorsport 8
  • Gears 6
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Goat Simulator 2
  • God of War™
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • Grand Theft Auto 3 - Remastered
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Remastered
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Remastered
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  • Half-Life 2 Remastered (under Valve Software)
  • Halo 5: Guardians
  • Hangar 13 unannounced
  • Helldivers 2
  • Homefront CTP
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Human: Fall Flat 2
  • Indiana Jones
  • Injustice 3: Gods Will Fall
  • Judgment
  • Kingdom Hearts IV
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
  • METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SONS OF LIBERTY HD (available on Shield TV)
  • METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER HD (available on Shield TV)
  • Metro Next
  • Mirror's Edge RTX Remaster
  • Monster Hunter 6
  • Myst Remaster
  • New strategy game (Square Enix)
  • Payday 3
  • Project FPS (Paradox Interactive)
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake
  • Returnal
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • Sniper Elite 5
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R Android
  • System Shock 3
  • Tekken 8
  • Test Drive Unlimited 3 (developed by Big Ben Interactive before cancelled since the currently WIP TDU game is called TDU: Solar Crown, Big Ben are not the devs)
  • Timesplitters 2 (Remastered) (might be the cancelled one that's in Homefront)
  • The Talos Principle 2
  • Titanfall 3 (this is Apex Legends apparently)
  • Tomb Raider 25th Anniversary (2021)
  • Total War 9
  • Tropico Next
  • Unannounced Dungeon Tactics Game (Square Enix)
  • Unannounced title by Square Enix
  • Unannounced Card Game 2 (Square Enix)
  • Untitled iNxile Game
  • Untitled Marvel Game 2020 & Walking Dead Game (Daybreak)
  • Untitled Respawn Game
  • Untitled The Initiative Game
  • Vanquish RE-MASTER
  • Wreckfest sequel
  • Worms Next
  • XCOM3
Holy fucking shit. Nothing on any Superman game though? Lame!

Lol at the new Marvel game though lmao

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
It's only as legit as the person who has input those entries on to the database.

Honestly I just think someone is enjoying their job a little too much and just adding placeholder entries for anything they can think of.

No one is going to risk losing their job adding games in a database in real time for jokes. Whether all of those games coming to PC/GeForce Now remains to be seen but yeah, I'd say this is definitely legit.

Stallion Free

Oct 29, 2017
Oh damn, some of these are pretty sweet. Was hoping for Death Stranding DC since I didn't even start vanilla on PC lol.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
You can see it's old because it still says 'Microsoft Game Studios', which was rebranded to 'Xbox Game Studios' in 2019. Scalebound was canceled in 2017.

Take it in context, much of this is likely entered and then not touched, so some info may be old, some projects are canned or platforms changed.

Studio names are not particularly important. References to MS Games Studios rather than Xbox GS are not necessarily an issue Steam still uses both in DB even if it shows XGS in the front. It doesn't need to be updated till late anyway

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Isn't this just NVidia setting up potential entries for the future? There's no way all of these are known, let alone licensed and ready for GeForce Now.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Here's an incomplete list of the PlayStation published games with entries found on GeforceNOW:
unknown-26.png

For the uninitiated, GeforceNOW runs exclusively on Windows VMs, so all these imply Windows ports inbound.

[Edit] This might actually be a complete list, since I got confirmation there's no Bloodborne on the list.
Can you check on WB Games?

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't this just NVidia setting up potential entries for the future? There's no way all of these are known, let alone licensed and ready for GeForce Now.
I don't know, but seeing how in the past Nvidia got flak for adding games to the service without making deals with the publishers, I doubt they'd be adding games to the list that they don't know if they'll come or not.

If all this is not true and it's just placeholder stuff, I kinda want them to come out and clarify.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
MK12 is on there, just like Grubb said, with Injustice 3, Gotham Knights (Arkham Insurgency) and Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League. Also two unnamed DC Comics games

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
I don't know, but seeing how in the past Nvidia got flak for adding games to the service without making deals with the publishers, I doubt they'd be adding games to the list that they don't know if they'll come or not.
But I don't think these are officially published though, are they? I think this is just found through their back-end so it's not meant to be publicly seen.

I think since they don't have to distribute anything they're just setting up any potential game and once they exist and have the right to stream it, they can easily launch it with prepared assets and everything.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Take it in context, much of this is likely entered and then not touched, so some info may be old, some projects are canned or platforms changed.

Studio names are not particularly important. References to MS Games Studios rather than Xbox GS are not necessarily an issue Steam still uses both in DB even if it shows XGS in the front. It doesn't need to be updated till late anyway
All I'm saying is that the entry doesn't mean the project is resurrected by Microsoft like some are hoping. If it were, it'd be under XGS, not MGS. Also, remember, this is Nvidia, not Steam.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
1. It's real
2. Some one or team has a near fanatical attention to detail within the industry to fill out a testing data list of heavily speculated upon upcoming releases
3. Some one or team fastidiously created a plausibly real list of speculated releases just to troll anyone poking around in their data

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Street Fighter 6, Tekken 8, Dragon's Dogma 2, Injustice 3, & Monster Hunter 6 are listed.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly out of everything there the most shocking thing has to be Bayo 3 being published by SEGA EU which is what makes this so strange (Not including that almost 100% fake Injustice 3 Slot). On the off-chance that this is true it at least sheds light to the reason why the game seems to be having such a troubled development cycle with the VA for Bayo not even working on the title supposedly.

A lot of these are no brainers (Except for some of those Sony titles, GT7 Really?)

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
so someone is just filling lists with rumors and hearsay in addition to legit listings and possible tests/development work
Idk, because some of the stuff on here is very real, they've got the old WB Montreal Suicide Squad game on there with it's codename, and only like a few people who knew of the leak knew it.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how old some of these placeholders are. A lot of these are cancelled projects and some seem to be conjectured titles taken from elsewhere.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idk, because some of the stuff on here is very real, they've got the old WB Montreal Suicide Squad game on there with it's codename, and only like a few people who knew of the leak knew it.
yea, that falls under legit stuff. but other things seem a little too wild and unsubstantiated for the time being

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Super interesting if true. Wasn't expecting KH4 so soon, at least a spin or 2 before that. No bloodborne also hurts my heart.
Bunch of nice RTX remasters there too.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
yea, that falls under legit stuff. but other things seem a little too wild and unsubstantiated for the time being
Nothing seems wild or fake except the Injustice 3 entry due to it sharing the same as a fan fic. the things that do seem out of place have been explained why it's listed there.

Like everything listed is pretty predictable except probably the SE remasters

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Chrono Cross Remaster means its probably fake.

I refuse to get my hopes up.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
The fact it's Kingdom Hearts IV is kinda weird to me as well. Seems like Nomura would have a more whacky title.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
GAME Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment Lightspeed Studios batman:_arkham_knight_rtx_remaster UNKNOWN
GAME Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster
GAME Bioshock RTX Remaster 2K 2K Games bioshock_rtx_remaster UNKNOWN

Arkham Knight RTX to run at 3 FPS cant wait!

Mar 31, 2021
Yeah that leak seemed a little TOO good to be true. Literally the entire gaming communities hopes and dreams squeezed into one list.

Oct 25, 2017
Bravely Default 2 was published by Nintendo and Square Enix worldwide yet its on Steam.

I don't think Nintendo cares as long as it's not PS and Xbox.

And we don't know anything about Bayonetta 3. Entirely possible Nintendo is no longer publishing
Worldwide publishing =/= project funding. Bravely 2 was published for Switch on nintendo outside Japan, japan had square as the publisher.

Nintendo still lists Bayonetta 3 in their financials and Kamiya has already revealed that the project surviving is through Nintendo's funding. If I were to hazard a guess, it was placed in there for initial conception before Nintendo stepped in.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GAME Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment Lightspeed Studios batman:_arkham_knight_rtx_remaster UNKNOWN
GAME Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster

Arkham Knight RTX to run at 3 FPS cant wait!
Given the titles, I'm assuming nvidia has a major hand in them and ported them to UE4 to apply their fixings. Dlss is guaranteed

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Gran Turismo 7 isn't exactly what I would call predictable, though I do hope it is real.
Kinda is. The racing simulation scene is massive on PC. Especially with iRacing.

People build these expensive setups with wheels, pedals, shifters and multiple monitors to race as close to real life as possible without a real car. Or to practice for races. My brother raced semi pro at one point and he built an entire room dedicated to iRacing on the off season for practice. Covid also accelerated the popularity of this type of gaming, a lot of pro racers do this now too

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I think it was just an nVidia testing document, so it just kind of means that those games were tested on NVidia hardware.

Doesn't make much sense to solely be GeForce now, particularly for XGS games seeing as how Azure exists and that XGS games aren't even on GeForce Now

1) This isn't a "testing document". It's a full, live set of data, accessed via a GraphQL interface.
2) It's for Nvidia properties as a whole (GeForce Experience, GeForce NOW, Grid, etc.).

It appears to be configuration information for as much as Nvidia can throw at it. There is content here for live games, beta games, previously live games, applications, test apps, etc. It's also not limited to just GFN. The data being accessed appears to cover all of the related properties.

Chrono Cross Remaster means its probably fake.

I refuse to get my hopes up.

Oddly, this was one of the top of the list responses from a live ping. It also had a blocked APK for the GPN profile (whereas others such as New Super Mario, Diablo II Resurrected, and FIFA allowed for APK download).

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Not really at all. Its all predictable and expected stuff. If it was, where is Bloodborne PC? Half Life 3? Persona 5?
Shit like GT7 & Ratchet getting Ports isn't what I would call "Expected" and browsing through the list there are even crazier things like a Chrono Cross & Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster.

Hell, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is on there and that is literally a mobile game so at this point I have 0 fucking clue what's going on here.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Kinda is. The racing simulation scene is massive on PC. Especially with iRacing.

People build these expensive setups with wheels, pedals, shifters and multiple monitors to race as close to real life as possible without a real car. Or to practice for races. My brother raced semi pro at one point and he built an entire room dedicated to iRacing on the off season for practice. Covid also accelerated the popularity of this type of gaming, a lot of pro racers do this now too
Trust me, you don't have to explain this to me, lol. I am one of those people and my savings very much resent me for it.

But GT Sport, a title focused on the exact same market, didn't release on PC. Polyphony is a first party japanese studio and Gran Turismo has a long history of being THE PlayStation first party exclusive.

The release makes a TON of sense, don't get me wrong. And I do agree that it being accessible to hardcore simracers is going to make the game insanely huge and a real competitor for the likes of iRacing. I'm just saying it's a bit more unexpected than expected.