• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
California
OK, these things. Whew. They are legitimately hot. They are incredibly addictive. I'm not sure why, but they are. And now I can't eat regular Hot Cheetos. They just don't compare. Have you guys tried these?

8rC6EK1.jpg

You eat like twenty of these, and you're set. The fire and intensity just builds. And then when you lick the devil's dust off your fingers... boy, it's like a tender punch in the face. Delicious.

Last edited:

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
Where do you find these? There was another thread about them on the other site, and they sounded delicious. I've looked for them, but never seen them.

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the hot ones are bad enough for me! I have a sensitive tongue! The jalapeno ones are the perfect heat.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
speaking of hot my wife just bought me this yesterday

2013_3_29_1011_001.jpg

I'm excited to eat it as I'm a total spicehead

OP
OP
Metanoia Prime
Oct 26, 2017
California
Zesty butthole Cheetos are great.
Lmao accurate.
Where do you find these? There was another thread about them on the other site, and they sounded delicious. I've looked for them, but never seen them.
Everywhere around me. Where do you live? Presumably not California.
Man, the hot ones are bad enough for me! I have a sensitive tongue! The jalapeno ones are the perfect heat.
Jalapeño ones were ok by my taste. Not amazing. These XXTRA HOTs are fuego. Literally.

Ashodin that looks incredible. Where did you find that?

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
OP you need to get on some Takis bro. That's the real shit right there.

14113.jpg

You see that heat indicator on the bag? They mean that shit

The Fuego are just too hot for me, but this is the perfect ratio of heat and spice

ThiefofDreams

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is something about that color that makes them completely unappetizing for me, and I love hot stuff so it' unfortunate.

Oct 25, 2017
There is something about that color that makes them completely unappetizing for me, and I love hot stuff so it' unfortunate.
The flamin hot cheetos I used to eat all the time when I was a fat kid in high school. Every day at recess I would press D6 and get me some as well as a coke. I could never go back to that now. Got tired of em real quick I did.

Brashnir

Oct 25, 2017
They should sell these things in single-serving packages. The big bags are too many.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
I love spicy snacks (and flamin hot cheetos) but have never tried these. I'm gonna try to find em and see if they taste any good.

Still haven't tried the flamin hot ruffles yet..

Ronin0510

Oct 27, 2017
I was so happy when these started showing up in my area, but then I started eating 2-3 bags a week. Lol I'm glad they weren't any hotter I would probably be eating a back as you read this post...

ninecubed

Oct 27, 2017
Duuuuude Flamin' Hot Cheetos are awesome, but I didn't know these XXtra hot ones existed until just now. Thanks OP

Yokijirou

Oct 27, 2017
OP you need to get on some Takis bro. That's the real shit right there.

14113.jpg

You see that heat indicator on the bag? They mean that shit

The Fuego are just too hot for me, but this is the perfect ratio of heat and spice

My little sister can sit down and eat a giant bag of these. I had one and had to down a gallon of milk.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
paq-002409.png

These are the only chip I can sit down and munch on and actually consider "hot". Hot Cheetohs, even the XXtra, are just whatever. I got a Carolina Reaper Chip waiting for me as well that I can't wait to try lol.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know man, I left hot Cheetos long ago and now I eat ghost peppers straight up. This probably won't do it for me. D:

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I always go for the hottest possible per brand.
J9ZNAwcT9GQy_tLFtasd6hF14y8ADlj-wZcadTlb_y8.jpg

Which are those! They last longer because I can't eat them as fast. Usually get an entire weekend out of a bag of those. Huge fan of Cheetos anywho!

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't even seen those habanero and chipotle ranch ones in stores! Kinda want to try..

astro

Oct 25, 2017
So rare to find these in the UK, they are indeed god-tier.

My envy has escalated along with the hotness.