• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
You can include him if it's just a picture of someone pissing on his grave. Fuck him.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This is what he did to his pregnant Girlfriend:
ayala_2.jpg

I hope he's burning in hell.
Yup. He was a trash human being. He also went on a podcast and proudly bragged about beating up a gay man.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Scumfuck moron gets ignored and forgotten because he is .... wait for it ... a scumfuck idiot moron.

Everything seems tied up in a pretty bow here. Time for this losers music and memory to fade into nothing.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Maybe, but I've never beat a woman or threatened to violate and kill her, so...

Also, way to read the room there guy.
Nah, the guy that beat up, torture and threatened to murder his girlfriends is the mean one here. He did not deserve any memoriam mentions whatsoever.
I agree with ya'll. He doesn't deserve a special memorial or tribute.

The responses in this thread just took me off guard is all 😂

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I mean, it sounds like he was less of an artist and more of a career piece of shit who happened to rap from time to time.

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What would a special tribute for X on the Grammys look like? John Legend singing "Look At Me" with Sasuke and Naruto fighting behind him?

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
The fact of the matter is that no one owes XXXTentacion or his fans anything. There's no rule that says they have to honor someone if they feel it isn't warranted. Making music doesn't automatically absolve a person.

I don't know what to say to the people angry about this. There are more important things to be angry about.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
X shouldn't be on this, he's filth incarnate but I've also heard horror stories about Joe Jackson and he was included. I wonder what the line is.

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with the decision to not include him, I won't defend what he did. On the subject of rehabilitation, I don't know if he would or wouldn't have changed as he was murdered at just 20 years old for a Louis Vuitton bag, which wasn't justice to his victims. That only caused more pain and grieving. His life and his death was unfortunate all around, there's nothing to celebrate.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
X shouldn't be on this, he's filth incarnate but I've also heard horror stories about Joe Jackson and he was included. I wonder what the line is.

Joe shouldn't have been included either, and the abuse he did to his own family, let alone people outside it, should be talked about a lot more than it is today considering the modern climate

Last edited:

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
seeing so many people on my social media feed and whatnot turning him into a martyr with the LONG LIVE JAHSEH #LLJ shit is fucking bizarre, man

'separate the art from the artist' doesn't help him because his art was mid as fuck, and don't even get me started on the heinous shit he did

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Joe shouldn't have been included either, and the abuse he did to his own family, let alone people outside it, should be talked about a lot more than it is today considering the modern climate

He's getting the pass because of time, same reason why Bowie, Berry, Lewis, Jagger, Tyler. The lists are pretty long. R.Kelly would have been fine if he stopped it like most others, but the social media age finally gave victims the place to release it to the public. It feels like there is a mulligan with stuff prior to 2010.

Last edited:

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Like, there's a world where the dude could have worked to redeem himself, really make up for his behavior to his ex and the man he beat up. And sure, there's a certain tragedy when any young life is removed from this earth.

But c'mon.

Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of him. Saw the pic.

JFC people want him to be honored? Nah. Sucks he didnt get a chance to change, and impart that change to his fans, but that's irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tell that to his family. It's crazy how people who don't even know you can be happy you got shot. Don't quote me either, I'll end up getting a ban if I spazz out.

PS I never even listened to his work.

Nah, I'm gonna cause that's toxic as fuck.
We can let him rest in peace, we can let his family mourn. Sure.

But maybe we shouldn't fucking celebrate him at an awards show.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the lionization of X has been the worst part of X's death.

All his Members Only folks and even Denzel Curry are actively making X seem like this great misunderstood soul. I went to a Denzel show a couple months ago, and the Members Only folks opened up for him. The last 10 minutes of the opener were dedicated to this video meant to show off how X gave toys to the youth and was a great live performer and was a real great person. All the while, the crowd was just yelling out "Long live Jah" and throwing Xs into the air. It was something else.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tell that to his family. It's crazy how people who don't even know you can be happy you got shot. Don't quote me either, I'll end up getting a ban if I spazz out.

There is a difference between thinking not honoring him at the grammys is the right call and being happy he got murdered.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo

He doesn't deserve to be honored at the grammy's since he is an abuser. What kind of message would that send? Sure you committed crimes and beat people but your music is good enough to ignore those things. Yeah, no.

nayriee

Banned
Jan 26, 2019
I liked him meh

And from my understanding, the reason his trial went on for such a long time is because his ex at the time admitted to lying about stuff - I've forgotten the details though.

Regards idc, still liked his music.

nayriee

Banned
Jan 26, 2019
Honestly, the lionization of X has been the worst part of X's death.

All his Members Only folks and even Denzel Curry are actively making X seem like this great misunderstood soul. I went to a Denzel show a couple months ago, and the Members Only folks opened up for him. The last 10 minutes of the opener were dedicated to this video meant to show off how X gave toys to the youth and was a great live performer and was a real great person. All the while, the crowd was just yelling out "Long live Jah" and throwing Xs into the air. It was something else.

Yeah, in his defense though. The months before X was killed, he was REALLY turning a new leaf and actively trying to become a better person.

edit: Just realized you mentioned that on your previous post.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, in his defense though. The months before X was killed, he was REALLY turning a new leaf and actively trying to become a better person.
I'm a cynic, so I believe that X's new leaf was inspired by being signed to a label who couldn't afford to have bad press. Ultimately, we'll never know what was in X's heart when he started doing his philanthropy.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Tell that to his family.

This is the most lame ass defense ever. And you say this like, because you wouldn't rub it in a grieving family's face that their loved one was a piece of trash that means you can't stand by a decision to not honor him at an award show. Lol, sorry but no.

It's crazy how people who don't even know you can be happy you got shot.

No one is happy the dude got shot. People just aren't going to pretend like they're sad about it. Why should we give a shit about this dude and his "legacy" in the face of being a terrible human being which he proudly wore?

Don't quote me either, I'll end up getting a ban if I spazz out.

You'll only get ban if you say some stupid shit so . . .

Neither have I, what is your point?