• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

'Y: The Last Man' FX Cast Unveiled - Diane Lane and Barry Keoghan to Star(2019 Update: Series moving forward without current showrunners)

Oct 25, 2017
The question is whether it was simply because the results were looking too bad so far, or whether they were good enough but it was just too controversial of a pilot.

Oct 27, 2017
Weird, I read that thread title as “Y: The Last Man Cancelled.” The re-read the beginning and saw it was “Cast Unveiled”...then finished reading it and saw it was cancelled -_-

RatskyWatsky

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit rats. It was a good show. 😭
And it had Ian McShane!

Here is 1500 words on it from Daniel Feinberg, The 10th Anniversary of NBC's 'Kings' and the Death of the Ambitious Broadcast Drama.
I actually read that - it almost sold me on it, but like idk. I'd rather watch The Good Wife tbh. 🧚‍♂️

The question is whether it was simply because the results were looking too bad so far, or whether they were good enough but it was just too controversial of a pilot.
FX loves controversial stuff though, so unless Disney is starting to fuck with FX, I doubt it was that.

Weird, I read that thread title as “Y: The Last Man Cancelled.” The re-read the beginning and saw it was “Cast Unveiled”...then finished reading it and saw it was cancelled -_-
Except it wasn't cancelled!