• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Shame the LOD fixes haven't been ported to the new patch yet. It's hard to go back to certain things popping into existence 20 yards in front of you. I mean, ideally, it would be something they could add officially in the next patch.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yoo, I decided to try the game out for the first time since February to see if it worked.

It works now!

Any performance tweaks I should know of?

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also: If it's true that they removed Denuvo, then I'm 95% sure that Denuvo is what was causing the startup issues I was having

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
never played anything related to Yakuza till now
i've just read the OP and the gif about the charismatic biography...i'm playing on hard and the "flee from Dojima family" quest was becoming my breaking point
But-but-but the Majima side is so fucking easy compared

giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Goddammit, I was wondering why the difficulty spiked so hard in chapter 4 or 5 and wanted to ask here what I'm doing wrong. After reading the OP I realized where the issue lies >_<

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Binged through the main story and really enjoyed it, now starting to dabble in Premium Adventure. It's amazing just how much content is in this game.

The disco minigame could/should become a game on its own right it's fun as fuck (also Koi no Disco Queen is A+)

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Are there any good mods and cheat tables for this game? I played a lot on PS4 but ultimately fell off because I disliked the real estate & cabaret which both seemed necessary to engage with to progress?

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Are there any good mods and cheat tables for this game? I played a lot on PS4 but ultimately fell off because I disliked the real estate & cabaret which both seemed necessary to engage with to progress?
You don't need to engage with those for main story progress.

For mods, I used the restored music patch which returns a couple songs from the JP version of the game.

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
Huh, I wonder why I thought I did? Maybe is that the easiest way to earn money in the game? Anyway I'll google music mod. Thanks!

You are forced to start these minigames during the story, but you don't have to complete them. Real estate is the fastest way to get tons of money to upgrade Kiryu, cabaret club not so much, but you can unlock a way to move money from Kiryu to Majima if you need.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Started playing this on steam, got a problem where the cutscenes with dialogue and a button prompt are cut off by black bars. There's a mod for it on pcgamingwiki but my game crashes at launch when it's installed

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Ok fixed my above problem by resetting graphics settings to default and then just setting them back to how I want.
Anything I can do about random stuttering?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Nevermind, all this time I thought the first setting was anisotropic filtering hehe

Last edited:

FunnyJay

Oct 27, 2017
Was the save game corruption bug ever fixed on PC?
Where the game doesn't actually save and corrupts the items?