newmoneytrash

Hopefully they announce Kiwami 2 as well

6. lucebuce

lucebuce
    Community Resettler Member

GIVE IT TO ME NOW GODDAMN IT

7. Zips

Zips

I really wouldn't be surprised. I'm guessing that all Yakuza remakes/remasters that they released or will release on the PS4 will also find their way to the PC eventually.

8. lucebuce

lucebuce

9. Wololo

Wololo
    Banned Member

Kiwami and 0 just came to PC. So not surprised.

10. Jager

Jager

*Pretends to be shocked* Lol.

I bet Kiwami 2 and all the HD remasters that are soon coming will be too, it's great to see!

11. NLCPRESIDENT

NLCPRESIDENT

Yakuza 6 is a great game. Buy it

12. shadowman16

shadowman16

Bah. They are doing things in PS4 port order then. I was so hoping that Kiwami 2 would be next. Never mind, I loved 6 so of course I'll get it. And now with a better frame rate? Faster loading? Proper music for vital scenes put back into the English release via modding? Yes please to all.

13. Greebman

Greebman

Oh yea. Please Kiwami 2 too, so I don't have to play it at crap PS4 Pro IQ.

14. Burgess_101

Burgess_101

I honestly never thought I'd see the day Yakuza made its way to PC. Trying out Yakuza 0 at 3440x1440 and 100fps was amazing. Will be picking up every single entry that comes to PC despite already playing them on PS4.

15. That's a bit dumb if they're releasing it soon. You need Kiwami 2 and the remasters of 3, 4 and 5 first. Then release 6.

No point buying 6 right now, you must play the games in order to understand them.

16. Tizoc

Tizoc

While I couldn't care less about Yakuza 1 HD, it'd be neat to get the original Yakuza 2 (Or to be more precise: Gimme Yakuza 1+2 HD fam)

17. Aurc

Aurc

PC bros need Kiwami 2.

18. DeepChord

DeepChord

Let's face it guys, they are releasing the whole series on PC eventually.

19. Blacki138

Blacki138

Awwwww yeah Boi! Glad I waited on 6.

20. ara

ara

I disagree. The stories are usually pretty self-contained, all things considered.

That said, I do agree that the PC releases should probably follow the chronological order.

Either way, I'll buy every single Yakuza on PC day one.

21. Jager

Jager

Oh, I was referring to the ones that are coming to PS4 soon (remasters of 3, 4 and 5).

HD remasters of 1 & 2 I don't see happening because of Kiwami 1 & 2.

22. Cronen

Cronen

Fantastic! I had almost bought the PS4 version, but I’m glad I waited.

23. Foffy

Foffy

A version without terrible screen tearing? Sign me up.

Oh man, if this can run at 60FPS...

24. Zephyriel

Zephyriel

That means being able to play 6 in 60fps? If my laptop plugged into my TV can handle it, I might get it on PC instead of PS4.

25. Tizoc

Tizoc

Remind me if Kiwami 2 has any major differences to the original game? I know it's a remake that expands stuff, but I dunno, I just really want to experience the original version of the game :P

26. Patitoloco

Patitoloco

How's the PS4 Pro version?

27. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion

Oh shit. I'm dropping the PS4 version this instant and waiting for glorious 60fps.

28. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion

Looks great and runs at a stable 30fps.

29. cw_sasuke

cw_sasuke

Common sense - they dont set up everything just to stop after a single title.

30. shadowman16

shadowman16

PS4 Pro already got rid of the screen tearing. Thankfully they fixed screen tearing on the dragon engine for Kiwami 2 on base consoles as yeah it was awful in the vids I've seen of 6 (I got a Pro to specifically avoid that issue as it'd be ultra distracting).

I'd like 1HD as well for completeness. Some soundtrack changes were done on Kiwami and a couple of side stories were changed/removed in favour of arguably better ones, but it'd be nice to have the entire series (spinoffs and all) on the PC eventually natively. Else at least you can emulate most of the other games, even Kenzan is coming along great on the PS3 emu (and they are working on modding in English language support).

31. danmaku

danmaku

Well, that's it guys. Yakuza is a PC franchise now.
    And I love it.

32. Mecha Meister

Mecha Meister

Awesome!

33. arbok26

arbok26

And here i was in the addicition thread about buying too many games.

Yakuza 6 is going to run damn fine on your average gtx 970 PC given Yakuza 0, yeah i know 0 is a different engine. Im playing it on OG ps4 now and its kind of technically disappointing with a ton of aliasing and thats going to be all removed running at native resolution with even better lighting and smoke everywhere.

34. Jager

Jager

There's a few missing substories and music tracks that are missing from Kiwami 2 that are only in Yakuza 2.

Pretty sure they removed a small area near the end of the story too that's only in Yakuza 2. (Story takes place in existing areas instead in Kiwami 2)

35. Charamiwa

Charamiwa

Can't believe it took them this long. It has been requested for years and now all of a sudden the floodgates are open. Wonder what happened.

36. HPH

HPH

Hell YES Sega!!

37. Stygr

Stygr
    Member OP

SEGA Europe pressure, we are getting this games on PC only thanks to SEGA Europe commitment.

38. Abriael

Abriael

Probably a mistake. It would have been included as a separate entry, and not as an April 2018 release.

This is not to say it isn't coming, but I would take it with a grain of salt.

39. Hamchan

Hamchan

Yoooo my PS4 Pro doesn’t even run this game great, so this should definitely be the best version.

40. PachaelD

PachaelD

The Yakuza floodgates are open now - looking forward to the complete saga

41. Arex

Arex

Lol if they release kiwami 2, and maybe 3,4,5 remaster on pc, I'll probably end up double dipping all of em XD

42. Virtua Sanus

Virtua Sanus

Dragon Engine with no limits. Dear God...

I am still working on getting a platinum on the PlayStation 4 version! I absolutely adored this game and think it might be my favorite in the series (which is a tough list, trust me!), but I cannot see myself buying this day one due to money constraints. I absolutely will support it down the line though.

Absolutely in for Kiwami 2 and Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on PC day one if they happen though (they probably are on the way).

43. MeltedDreams

MeltedDreams

Man, so happy to read that. The game runs like a crap on base ps4, so being able to play this with 60 fps would be game changer.

44. Sargerus

Sargerus

[​IMG]
    DREAMS COME TRUE

45. Chairmanchuck

Chairmanchuck

Damn.

46. Maxey

Maxey

• User Warned: Port-begging.
    Don't take this as port-begging but it would be cool if they also released them on Switch and Xbox eventually.

47. lucebuce

lucebuce

While I personally don't see the existing games being ported to Xbox, it's possible that the new games moving forward might be multi-platform right from the get go.

48. smuf

smuf

That's great. Too bad I've already started playing it on PS4, the framerate there definitely drags it down coming from 0 and Kiwami.

I'll hold off on getting Kiwami 2 on PS4 since this seems to become a trend.

49. Zem

Zem

Nope, you only really need to play 0 and 1 before 6, both of which will be out on PC before 6 gets released.

50. Tizoc

Tizoc

Thatd still be seen as port begging but i feel ya holmes
    Errbody needs to experience the love of SUCCESSFUL NAGOSHI-ATION