• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, and some more details via Famitsu:

So at the moment there are demo events going on in Japan (oh how I wish I was there) and reading some of the impressions from Discord etc. is promising. A demo version (as in a downloadable demo) is mentioned a ways down the page as "coming soon" but no word on when it'll be. Worst case scenario is a week or two before Japanese launch as with almost all previous games.

I think every Yakuza game since 3 got a downloadable demo now. I'm glad they're going for this approach, as it's always a nice tease what's to come when waiting for the English release, hehe. That being said: Glad they're also doing it for Yakuza 7 considering that it has a new battle system and everything. Best way for people to try it out.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I think every Yakuza game since 3 got a downloadable demo now. I'm glad they're going for this approach, as it's always a nice tease what's to come when waiting for the English release, hehe. That being said: Glad they're also doing it for Yakuza 7 considering that it has a new battle system and everything. Best way for people to try it out.
Kiwami actually didn't get a demo to my knowledge which was weird (while Kiwami 2 and even Yakuza 3 did). 4 and 5's remaster did not though. BUt yeah, almost every game in the series including the PSP games got a demo but its more down to some people asking "When?". This doesn't answer that question, only that its happening.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Kiwami actually didn't get a demo to my knowledge which was weird (while Kiwami 2 and even Yakuza 3 did). 4 and 5's remaster did not though. BUt yeah, almost every game in the series including the PSP games got a demo but its more down to some people asking "When?". This doesn't answer that question, only that its happening.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Kiwami 1 didn't get a demo. Good point. I'm glad they confirmed it. Would be cool to get it in late December or something. Wouldn't be surprised if doesn't hit until January, shortly before the release of the full game, though.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So, some tiny new news:

Just reconfirmation from Gematsu that a demo is indeed coming at some point before release. But also that there is a new class that can only used by girls - an office worker class - who attacks with various office supplies because why not. Sounds hilarious and absolutely something Yakuza would do. I look forward to what the grander looking moves will be for this class, hopefully I get to dual wield staplers like Uzi's...

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
That office worker class (I guess it's a reference to the OL -- office lady -- type of job, which basically involves pink collar tasks) sounds hilarious. Looking forward seeing it in action.

gachapin

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Oh, and some more details via Famitsu:

So at the moment there are demo events going on in Japan (oh how I wish I was there) and reading some of the impressions from Discord etc. is promising. A demo version (as in a downloadable demo) is mentioned a ways down the page as "coming soon" but no word on when it'll be. Worst case scenario is a week or two before Japanese launch as with almost all previous games.
Oh yeah, I forgot that Kiwami 1 didn't get a demo. Good point. I'm glad they confirmed it. Would be cool to get it in late December or something. Wouldn't be surprised if doesn't hit until January, shortly before the release of the full game, though.
Considering the last day of the event is December 1, the demo will be on PS store on December 5 or 12. Also PS store doesn't usually get update in the last & first two weeks of the year, does it?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, OL is office lady? I always for some bizarre reason assumed it stood for "Old Lad
Considering the last day of the event is December 1, the demo will be on PS store on December 5 or 12. Also PS store doesn't usually get update in the last & first two weeks of the year, does it?
Not sure on the update bit, but a demo in early DEC would be a nice early Xmas present for me!

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
This might have been mentioned already, but will the physical collection just consist of a download code?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
This might have been mentioned already, but will the physical collection just consist of a download code?
Nah, real discs for the games. I remember this because there were hilarious complaints over the PS3 case for Yakuza 5 (which is included) is just that - an empty case but many people pointing out that you could just put the PS4 disc into the case if you wanted. I still love that we get that PS3 case...

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, real discs for the games. I remember this because there were hilarious complaints over the PS3 case for Yakuza 5 (which is included) is just that - an empty case but many people pointing out that you could just put the PS4 disc into the case if you wanted. I still love that we get that PS3 case...

Thanks. I presume all three will come in one case then.

gachapin

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Feels like it took forever but I finally got to Shinada's chapter!!
A07Hcre.gif

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, my favourite non Kiryu chapter for Yakuza 5. He's just such a charming goofball, and Takasugi is the best bro in the entire series. I love it!

gachapin

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Yes, I like both main story and subplot in his chapter. I also like the map.

And this (partially a first person view) heat move is probably my favorite
pCpyA75.gif
YEh60Rk.gif

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Fine by me. Obviously I can't speak for everyone but the work put into the topic is really nice so I see no issue.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Just link Haruka's songs to the OT and call it a day, just so they burrow deeper into everyones brains. When its completely quiet in the house, I swear I still hear Konnon playing faintly...

Yes, I like both main story and subplot in his chapter. I also like the map.

And this (partially a first person view) heat move is probably my favorite
pCpyA75.gif
YEh60Rk.gif
I ddo love that heat move :) I also really love Shinada's other weapon specific moves, especially the weapon swap heat actions (triangle when pulling out staff, steel bar, or knife. While its really no help for the arena as weapon switching isn't allowed (I think?) it adds so much to his moves list when doing his random encounters/story encounters. Well that and being able to cancel into a grab off of pretty much anything once fully leveled up.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I've been slowly going back to some games from last year and I decided to finish up getting all moves in Kiwami 2, so that includes all the Bouncer missions, the final one Pandemonium is really giving me troubles even on Normal.

Any tips or advice, especially on the Hard and Legend difficulty, it's a bit frustrating trying to maybe finish off an Amon brother when their heat/gun shield is up and the others are whacking me with missiles, axes, or machine guns. (yes, I do have the Dragon-SP, Lightsaber, and Sacred Armor)

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Since you have the gear (which was going to be my first suggestion!), what I did was keep a wall between me and rocket launcher Amon. He's the biggest problem out of the three. Then just run and pick off the other two in a pretty cagey way - using R2 to go into Extreme Heat mode as your invincible for the duration, which is super handy. Also keep in mind there is radius damage from rockets, so its actually possible for Amon to KO himself or his clansmen if they are too close to the wall when he shoots the rocket - that's actually how I won the mission, I got lucky and had Amon blow himself up, and I then just carefully took the other two out.

Auberji

Oct 25, 2017
So I just finished Kiwami 2, it's the last I had in my Kiryu story games to finish.

Feeling empty rn. :(

I will say that apart from setting a tone for the series 2 does feel like the most inconsequential of the games to the overarching story of Kiryu. The Osaka Castle chapter was amazing though.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Yakuza 4 remaster. I recall not being a huge fan of it, which is apparently a fairly unpopular opinion. I loved the characters, but felt the story was very convoluted and overdeveloped. Combat also felt not great compared to 3 or even 5. Most of that rang true. Still love all the characters and I love the story in general, just not how it got there.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finished Yakuza 4 remaster. I recall not being a huge fan of it, which is apparently a fairly unpopular opinion. I loved the characters, but felt the story was very convoluted and overdeveloped. Combat also felt not great compared to 3 or even 5. Most of that rang true. Still love all the characters and I love the story in general, just not how it got there.

I always thought 4's story, minus a few issues, was better than whatever the hell happened with 5. 5 is superior with most of the gameplay though.

Since you have the gear (which was going to be my first suggestion!), what I did was keep a wall between me and rocket launcher Amon. He's the biggest problem out of the three. Then just run and pick off the other two in a pretty cagey way - using R2 to go into Extreme Heat mode as your invincible for the duration, which is super handy. Also keep in mind there is radius damage from rockets, so its actually possible for Amon to KO himself or his clansmen if they are too close to the wall when he shoots the rocket - that's actually how I won the mission, I got lucky and had Amon blow himself up, and I then just carefully took the other two out.

Any other weapon or equipment that you'd recommend I'd have equipped or keep on hand to switch? I'm using the 4 heavenly beast bracelet and the dragon amulet plus a good number of indestructible weapons.

Last edited:

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember weapons wise, its so long ago that I finished the game that I no longer remember which stuff I had equipped to clear the mission.

I love 4's combat (though 5's is better by virtue of fleshing out Kiryu, Saejima and Akiyama) but definitely agree about the story. The beginning 3 parts (characters) its great but it falls apart at the end with all the characters just being dumb for no reason. I actually prefer 5's story to 4 now just because after playing 5 through several times the story finally makes sense to me. Its silly, but consistent silly as opposed to bafflingly dumb in the final hour.

abrasivemurk

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, the demo for 6 sold me for the game instantly.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember weapons wise, its so long ago that I finished the game that I no longer remember which stuff I had equipped to clear the mission.

I love 4's combat (though 5's is better by virtue of fleshing out Kiryu, Saejima and Akiyama) but definitely agree about the story. The beginning 3 parts (characters) its great but it falls apart at the end with all the characters just being dumb for no reason. I actually prefer 5's story to 4 now just because after playing 5 through several times the story finally makes sense to me. Its silly, but consistent silly as opposed to bafflingly dumb in the final hour.

I admittedly don't remember the combat of 5 much. I think what bothers me about 4 is how virtually every mini boss functions as a heavy who can disregard combo and heat rules. It just turns it into a bit of a slag. What makes it worse is a lot of these mini bosses are enemies you run into 3 or 4 times.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Don't remember that in 4, or the remaster for that matter. Just a matter of not mashing out combos and hoping for the best, rather reading the enemy and countering appropriately. Tanimura and Kiryu especially have it easy thanks to Tanimura's EZ parry and Kiryu's Tiger Drop and counter attack. Saejima definitely has it the hardest by fighting two of the most dangerous characters in the series, early. And Saito, who's just an asshole. Akiyama has one phase of one boss that's definitely annoying though, what with the chainsaw and copious super armor. But other than that and Tanimura's final boss (which is an exception due to design), I had a blast with the boss fights in 4.

As for 5's combat, its basically the best in the entire series. Basically tied with 0. 0 has the style switching, 5 just has 3 really solid characters with a nice array of moves to mess people up. I don't count Shinada among them as while he has a decent moves list once unlocked, its notably weaker than the other three and can be a real problem in the arena.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I always like the chainsaw fight, because it was the most of nowhere thing they pulled at that time and the music helped that QTE.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Saito is the one I hate the most. I beat him the first time in the remaster but I still have bad memories of his boss fight being really annoying to fight (he still is).

He is up there with a lot of the bosses in Yakuza 1/Kiwami.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, lets be honest here. Yakuza 1 at least has fame/infamy in their boss fights - punching Yuya in the head is always satisfying, Shimano, Shindo, Majima (ok, they made Majima easy in Kiwami, dammit...) great stuff. I will give you the colour gangs though, because they are somewhat forgettable (except for the Shenmue joke in 4)
Saito on the other hand is a bad fight with a bad character. And you fight him twice. Thanks RGGS ;)

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
When you put it like that, I agree. I found many of the bosses annoying to fight but it makes sense if you think of them as strog people.

Saito however is just a nobody. His bossfight with Saejima is painful cause you are not leveled up but even then he shouldn't be this annoying cause Saejima could tear him apart easily if we look at his feats in the story.

I almost want him to return in the next games so we can kick his ass even more.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Should have had him transferred to the Hokkaido prison that Saejima ended up in. Would have been hilarious. That said, 5's prison segment had Kugihara as his main adversary and I loved that sick bastard. Saejima fucking his entire arm up so bad in the end that he probably lost it is peak brutal Saejima. Kiryu would show mercy, guess Saejima DID learn something from RGG4 then...

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Kugihara was great. Kicking his ass was so satisfying. The whole prison arc in general was much better in 5 compared to 4. I do like the "fresh fish out of the water" vibes in 4 and the ultimate payoff to his chapter but otherwise 5 Saejima was much better done. It also doesn't have the stupidity that came later in 4.

I can't wait for the remaster to come out. Remembering some of the awesome moments in 5 just makes me want to freeze myself until February.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I liked about 4s prison was Hamazaki - he rocks. Otherwise 5 smokes it in every aspect aside from those silly dream sequences that never needed to be there. Baba and co. were great characters (and are fleshed out thanks to side stories) and the combat stuff is handled much better, while the fight isn't exactly a long fight like 4s, its handled in a less frustrating manor thanks to lack of snipers. Plus if you were like me and experimenting with Saejima pre prison in 5, he'll be leveled up already so more moves = more fun in those fights.

Trust me, the remaster is the best of the bunch, Its my favourite game in the series and is no longer feeling like a compromised game thanks to better performance. Definitely great to have all the games on the PS4 now, feels much better playing them in 60FPS/1080p.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
I always liked 5 and I agree it is one of the best in the series. The story is the only thing that didn't do it for me (mostly when the story gets connected, everything before that was really cool). It is the one game I would choose if I had to only play one Yakuza game forever. There are tons of variety and it is the best game in the series when it comes to doing fun things.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Question everyone.

So for Black Friday I'm either getting Judgement or Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 6. Judgement's 30 at Target but the other 2 are 15 each at Best Buy. Which do you think I should get? Mind you, I've played Yakuza 0 and I'm almost done with Kiwami. I haven't played any of the others yet.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Question everyone.

So for Black Friday I'm either getting Judgement or Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 6. Judgement's 30 at Target but the other 2 are 15 each at Best Buy. Which do you think I should get? Mind you, I've played Yakuza 0 and I'm almost done with Kiwami. I haven't played any of the others yet.

Kiwami 2 and 6, although you should probably sit on 6 until you've played 3 through 5.

If for nothing else, I expect judgements price to go down further in the future while that's probably near the floor for how low kiwami 2 and 6 will go.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Question everyone.

Well Kiwami 2 is the follow up to Kiwami 1, just depends how soon you want to jump into another Yakuza game. Judgment is another option for when you want something different that is also similar in some ways, just to save you from getting burned out.

Yakuza 6 should be played last since it's the final game of the Kiryu Saga and missing out on 3, 4 and 5 would be a shame (3 and 4 just came out, so you've got them to play as well if you have a PS4).

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Kiwami 2 and 6, although you should probably sit on 6 until you've played 3 through 5.

If for nothing else, I expect judgements price to go down further in the future while that's probably near the floor for how low kiwami 2 and 6 will go.
Well Kiwami 2 is the follow up to Kiwami 1, just depends how soon you want to jump into another Yakuza game. Judgment is another option for when you want something different that is also similar in some ways, just to save you from getting burned out.

Yakuza 6 should be played last since it's the final game of the Kiryu Saga and missing out on 3, 4 and 5 would be a shame (3 and 4 just came out, so you've got them to play as well if you have a PS4).
Thanks for the responses!

I think I'll get KW2 and 6. I'll do KW2, do other stuff and then after I play the remasters I'll play 6. That'll work out.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably recommend Judgment over 6 in terms of gameplay, just because I prefer the combat and content enhancements that Judgment got over 6 which is undercooked on the then new engine. Plus if you've no concrete plans on playing 3-5 just yet, getting 6 now would seem rather pointless since its not really worth playing until you've played the other games (going on the assumption that you'll be playing them in order), and while Judgment takes place after 6, unless you really dug for it, you wouldn't find any actual references to 6, its practically stand alone.

Get Kiwami 2 no doubt though. That's a no brainer.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
More content, better combat (muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better combat). Problem with 6 is they decided to move to an awesome looking new engine for the game. Which always means less content. For Kiryu's last game... not the brightest move, should have done a side story that year and released 6 a year later with more dev time.
6 has probably the smallest number of unique heat moves since Yakuza 1 (I should probably fact check that). Weapons? Knife, Gun and hammer only, anything else is cut. Can't buy weapons either as Kamiyama's weapons shop is unreachable in this game (they cut the top of the map - the hotel district, purgatory and that whole top section (its all added back into Kiwami 2 though). On top of that while some awesome new heat moves are added others are removed.
Also, Kiryu's move list shrinks enormously from both Yakuza 5 and 0 (both had different moves lists for KIryu, but super fleshed out). All Komaki counters bar the tiger drop are cut, and the TD itself is neutered in its performance as the window is tighter and its damage is drastically reduced. You do get the extreme heat mode which does add some cool new finishers in, and its incredibly useful in its own right but it doesn't compensate for the number of moves Kiryu forgets between 5 and 6.

Content wise its a bit weird. Side story number is reduced compared to most Yakuza games, while 5 has a lowish number compared to previous games (around 75 instead of 100+) each of those stories are fairly involved, plus 4/5 characters also have huge "Another Drama" modes that give them another big plot to deal with (so all told its fairly even in side story total if you take these into account to previous games).
6 only has around 50 side stories, and several of those are basically short intros to the main mini games to the game.
Which to be fair is one thing 6 shines on - the mini games are a mix of old (Mahjong) and new (super fleshed out arcade, Rizap fitness training, Snack Bar conversations, Spear Fishing, Baseball league, Clan Creator) with several other mini games getting new gameplay such as Hostess club (more of a strange card battler now), darts (completely different, easier control scheme), Karaoke (note charts now displayed in a more readable way - one straight line instead of random rows) etc.
A few mini games are cut though - bowling and pool are gone and have never, ever returned in the series to date, Shogi (back in Kiwami 2), gambling games (back in Kiwami 2/Judgment), UFO Catcher Crane game (Kiwami 2)... basically they axed a few legacy mini games to focus on new stuff while then bringing most back in subsequent games - for example Shogi in Judgment has evolved into something pretty cool with a brand new challenge mode to clear, its best incarnation ever.

Don't get me wrong though, 6 still rocks as a game. Less can be seen as more side story wise as they are all fully voiced (only game to do so) and the actual quality of the stories in these are among the best ever, some really funny, touching and... Ono Michio in execution. Plus a few amazing call backs to previous characters/games (especially 0/Kiwami). The new mini games are almost all excellent, with the arcade getting playable Virtua Fighter 5S (best mini game ever) and the actual main story plot and characters being top 3 easy for me, its incredible. Oh, and its soundtrack, second city and set pieces are all fantastic as well.

Judgment basically just then benefits from longer dev time and a more mature engine. More mini games (almost all arcade games from 6 returns alongside several new ones and the UFO catcher is brought back), Gambling is fully back, combat adds in loads of heat moves both old and tons of brand new, weapon variety... eh that's kinda tied with 6 as Yagami is a good boy and won't acquire illegal weapons so you can really only find around 3 types hidden in the city (Kiwami 2 though fully adds all the crazy weapons back into the game with Kamiyama), you get two stances worth of moves for Yagami, including some badass wall based attacks, the city is fully accessible with several new places to enter, new mini games alongside old ones (only casualty is Karaoke which is cut in Judgment due to Sega not paying the actor to sing, on account he's a famous pop star in Japan and it'd cost extra). There's also 100 side stories in the game - 50 larger side cases (many hilarious) and 50 smaller friend events where you befriend the weird and wonderful people of Kamurocho. And its secret boss is among the best in the series for me.

You really can't go wrong with either, but Judgment is definitely the better of the two for me just thanks to having more time put into it.

Last edited:

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
A directors cut of Yakuza 6 for the next generation with 60fps and everything expanded upon that you mentioned that was lacking would be great. It was a bit of a let down coming after 5 & 0.

Bowling, billiards and the old style batting cages were some of my favorite side content and I miss them.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally did all the Bouncer mission, took less time/tries than I expected, but that last run was cutting close. I thought I got moves when I finished...but then I forgot the bowling heat move from Haruka, hahahaha.

I tried finishing that final Majima construction side mission, boy that went terribly wrong, oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
The last Majima Consutrction mission (the optional one, not the last story one) still taunts me as I never did finish it. I really must give it another try when I replay Kiwami 2 at some point. Its just one long, bastard hard slog through countless waves. I got a handle on things until the last couple with the rocket launcher guys show up.

A directors cut of Yakuza 6 for the next generation with 60fps and everything expanded upon that you mentioned that was lacking would be great. It was a bit of a let down coming after 5 & 0.

Bowling, billiards and the old style batting cages were some of my favorite side content and I miss them.

A DC of 6 would be great, it doesn't need loads of work put into it to fix the issue, just a few additions here and there to fill out what was obviously a tight deadline. I still think they did an ace job with the game, but there's definitely room for improvement.

As for Pool and Bowling, I have a feeling that the DE physics engine is what prevents them from returning. Just a feeling, but seeing how certain things react in the new engine has me believe they might have had problems getting the pins/balls in either mini game working sufficiently. Who knows...

Zeron

Oct 27, 2017
Iowa
Question everyone.

Judgment for $30 is tempting but feeling like I should wait for a possible PC port, especially with a base PS4...

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished my replay of Yakuza 4. I feel like this is hands down the worst story in the series. It was awesome up until the final third.

I am not sure what the writers were thinking with the pistols in this game. So many times the characters get stupid whenever a gun is on screen. A lot of people give 2,3,5 shit for their stories and plot twists but honestly? They were far better cause the last third of 4 destroys everything.

Also Kiryu's character model in this game still sucks. That hair and sideburns were really bad looking

As for everything else, the characters were as good as I remember and I love many of the setpieces. My favourite new character is definitely Saejima (before it was Akiyama) and I can't wait go revisit his story in 5 when the remaster comes.

I hope we see Hana Chan again, Akiyama and Saejima and Tanimura too.

Last edited:

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The last Majima Consutrction mission (the optional one, not the last story one) still taunts me as I never did finish it. I really must give it another try when I replay Kiwami 2 at some point. Its just one long, bastard hard slog through countless waves. I got a handle on things until the last couple with the rocket launcher guys show up.

It's 17 waves, not fun especially the last few waves, you thankfully have no Amon bros to contend with but I still got wrecked on the final wave even while having the DLC characters hahaha (though to be fair, through my carelessness I lost Kiryu and Kaoru before I reached said final wave)...I should switch Kiryu with Saejima his special seems more useful in this case.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
It's 17 waves, not fun especially the last few waves, you thankfully have no Amon bros to contend with but I still got wrecked on the final wave even while having the DLC characters hahaha (though to be fair, through my carelessness I lost Kiryu and Kaoru before I reached said final wave)...I should switch Kiryu with Saejima his special seems more useful in this case.
For the most part it seems down to intelligent placement of your team and decent use of rocket launcher characters while also having some decent support characters (plus one that can make you invincible for a short duration). I got really close a couple of times but once the AI brings in its rocket goons for the end it gets rather hectic.
I did manage to do all of 6s optional clan missions though, those last few with Amon were brutal, hilariously it was Daigo who saved the day (first time for everything).

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
I just completed Judgment and I have to say, it was a phenomenal experience. Easily the best Yakuza game that I've played so far.

I have to admit, at first, I was a little skeptical about it, and I felt that it takes a while to really get going, once Kamurocho really opens up to the player and you're caught up in cases and well, friendships. But i always cared about the story and I ended up really liking the characters, and I can't wait to see what they do next with this series. It's one of those games where you need time to sit back and let the whole experience sink in for a while once you're done, and it's easily my GOTY.

Seriously, what a game!

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So I'm finally going about playing through Yakuza 2 and man, the series QOL from later entries really show with this game XD
I've cleared ch. 7 so far and the story's nice, but I don't like how I am unable to obtain more heat actions and attack options quickly.