• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
lol. I love lil' Majima with his dagger. But Japanese figures usually cost loads so I'll pass.

So mini game wise Judge Eyes manages to take the tried out corpse of Yakuza Dead Souls and finally put it to good use in the Kamuro of the Dead mini game. Its a bit easy, but DS has never looked or played better.

I'm interested to see where the 100% run ranks in the series once I'm done. As so far its maybe the most fun since 5 I've had with the series completion wise because of the variety of stuff to do + it looks less grindy in a couple of ways (even 0 suffered a bit because of the weapon RNG stuff and Cat Fighting being a thing).

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
You guys I love Judge Eyes so much! I just finished Chapter 5, which was almost all investigation and and courtroom action, and I'm just on top of the world here. They've established such a wonderful cast of characters, and the story has me enthralled. It really does feel like a courtroom drama, with each chapter being its own episode, and RGG Studio are absolutely nailing all the fun tropes that you can cheer along with. "Don't make me come back with a warrant!" and "OBJECTION! Leading the witness!" and even some cheeky little flashback episodes.

One of my favourite things about the Yakuza series has always been the writers' command of characterization, and how they can take practically any idea and turn it into your next favourite character. Think Majima's intro in Yakuza 0, or any of the first chapter vignettes of the new playable characters in 4 and 5; one 'episode' and you're already hooked. To use the TV show analogy again, Judge Eyes has already established a full cast of regulars, and there honestly isn't a loser in the bunch. Every new face that pops up, friend or foe, present day or spectre from Yagami's past, is just so well-realized, with their own unique voice and just spot-on characterization. I love it.

That has me seriously HYPED. You've explained what I loved about Yakuza 0.

And its going to feel quite fresh because its a brand new story.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished Judge Eyes. What a ride. I really loved it, despite little flaws here and there. I really want a sequel with refinements of the new gameplay mechanics.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Recently finished Kiwami and I don't know how to feel about it. One one hand I love the contained open world and ok beat'em up combat but on the other hand, the game just got so repetitive that I started seeing the cracks. And this is without doing all the side stories.

As a disclaimer, I absolutely love japanese action games and Kiwami's combat system was pretty good ( and carried the whole weight of the game) but I dunno, everything became dull so fast that I just wanted it to end.
The story was ok mostly even tho it carried all the crime drama cliches and tropes, but on the plus side, I can never get tired of Kiryu's frown.
Him and Majima obviously stole the show but there were many good written characters in there.
The music was cool but a bit repetitive. I have that battle music engrained in my brain.

All in all, good game but I dunno if I would play another

fuck the car chase

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Recently finished Kiwami and I don't know how to feel about it. One one hand I love the contained open world and ok beat'em up combat but on the other hand, the game just got so repetitive that I started seeing the cracks. And this is without doing all the side stories.

As a disclaimer, I absolutely love japanese action games and Kiwami's combat system was pretty good ( and carried the whole weight of the game) but I dunno, everything became dull so fast that I just wanted it to end.
The story was ok mostly even tho it carried all the crime drama cliches and tropes, but on the plus side, I can never get tired of Kiryu's frown.
Him and Majima obviously stole the show but there were many good written characters in there.
The music was cool but a bit repetitive. I have that battle music engrained in my brain.

All in all, good game but I dunno if I would play another
I've played Zero, Kiwami and 6 and now working on Kiwami 2 and the first Kiwami is gameplay wise way worse than the rest if you ask me. Boring side stories, only one area (If I remember correctly?) and a very grindy feel to it. The other 3 games are way more fun to play and better in all areas.

Also if you enjoy the combat, Kiryu and Majima then you should definitely play Zero.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Well, Yakuza 1 was the first game in the series, expecting more than one area... yeah that was never going to happen ;) Likewise side story complaints are due to it reusing 95% of the original side stories from the first game. So comparing it with 0 which was made 10 years later after refining the series so much, again you should be getting better content in the newer game. That said, Kiwami got a nice few side stories that were both entertaining and tied to 0 nicely, an advantage of being remade after 0 was released.
As for feeling grindy. Majima was grindy for sure, they could have basically cut all his random encounters and just used his unique/rival encounters for the basis of Majima Everywhere with basically 0 loss to the system as it'd actually have been more fun without the random, often lengthy Majima battles in the middle of the game (until of course you get the Tiger Drop and things become hilarious). That said, Kiwami's 100% in my experience is probably one of the least grindy in the series, its probably the quickest 100% outside of the original Yakuza 1 and 2 which was actually quite nice.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I'm having some trouble getting through Yakuza 6. I've played Yakuza 3, 4 and 5, and want to play 6 before 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2. I'm in chapter 4, and I'm just not finding the story very engaging. Every time I fire it up, I only play for like 15 minutes and then turn it off. Does the story pick up? Even the substories have been just okay.

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
Ok, oof, the frame rate in Kiwami 2 on my PS4 Pro is def hard after playing 0 on PC w ultra settings and Kiwami 1 on the Pro.

This new engine is gonna take some getting used to, for me. Fights feel pretty good tho.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
So here are my final thoughts on Judge Eyes. For convenience sake, I am treating this game as part of Yakuza series here.

Negatives:
-the Dragon engine still isn't fully optimized. It's better than Y6 but similar to Kiwami 2, maybe with little improvements.
-there are lots of loading screens that kinda distract the flow of the events. The loading themselves are not long, but they are way too frequent.
-there seems to be less stuff to do compared to some of the later Yakuza games. There are still lots of stuff, but not as much as before. I miss stuff like Karaoke.
-tailing needs to be improved. It just gets quite boring after a while.
-one of the lock-picking (the one you rotated your stick) is way too hard, especially if your dualshock is not in great state.
-they need to improve the part where you try to find evidence from the scene. Moving around the cursor trying to find stuff is a bit annoying.
-the lethal health system? (apparently it's from psp games) is annoying.

Positives:
-I really loved the story. It's probably one of my favorite story in Yakuza games along with Zero.
-I love the cast in the game. Main Character Yagami is a great protagonist and other various characters were really great as well. I might be a little bit biased since I do like Kimiura Takuya and many of his performances in various dramas. I do wish some of the side characters were more developed, but overall I was really happy with the characters.
-I actually really enjoyed the combat. I think some people weren't really happy with it, but I really liked it. I liked his Yagami's combo strings, and the wall jump mechanic is quite fun as well. Some really nice heat actions also.
-side quests are fun as usual. The newly added friend system is pretty nice as well.
-music is good as always. Not the best in the series, but still great. The opening/ending themes are my favorite in the series.

I think I wrote a lot of stuff in the negative side but overall I really enjoyed the game. I would honestly put this as my second favorite Yakuza game after Yakuza Zero (I played all the numbered Yakuza games except 6). That's how much I enjoyed the game. The game really feels greater than sum of its parts. In terms of gameplay mechanics, there are a lot of things to improve on. They tried a lot of new detective stuff trying to differentiate the gameplay from Yakuza games and I appreciate that, but some of these were not executed well. I really hope they make a sequel with refined gameplay mechanics.

Honestly at this point, I would be more excited for Judge Eyes 2 than Shin Yakuza.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So here are my final thoughts on Judge Eyes. For convenience sake, I am treating this game as part of Yakuza series here.

Negatives:
-the Dragon engine still isn't fully optimized. It's better than Y6 but similar to Kiwami 2, maybe with little improvements.
-there seems to be less stuff to do compared to some of the later Yakuza games. There are still lots of stuff, but not as much as before. I miss stuff like Karaoke.
-the lethal health system? (apparently it's from psp games) is annoying.
I definitely see a couple of hiccups here and there with the engine. Its not really annoying, but I do look forward to next gen where it should in theory be better (or just PC ports at least).
The health stuff is sorta similar to the way the PSP games work - though on the PSP you effectively have two health meters - one is your physical health, and the other is for parts of your body - as they get injured you become more susceptible to certain types of attacks. At least here its combined into one health bar instead of two and its easier to heal.

As for the content thing, I feel like its got just the right amount (so far). Mini games seem fleshed out nice and side stories feel way more engaging by threading them into the core investigation mechanics as well so that's a plus for me. The arcade is the best ever for the series and I'm liking all the new stuff they put into the game along with friend quests and a slightly different Mahjong place to play at! I do miss Karaoke as well but that might be related to the main character actually being a singer (and it'd cost Sega an arm and a leg to license that out, or so the legend goes).

This game though definitely makes me more hyped for Shin since they are finally getting the content and combat down nice (I love flipping off walls into grabs so much!) so future Yakuza/JE games should turn out even better :)

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope they can make the Dragon Engine games 60FPS on the PS5. Although at the rate RGG Studio pumps these games out we might still get like two or three more PS4 games before we even get to cross-gen territory :P

My only sore spot with Judge Eyes (up to Chapter 8 now) is the combat. Even after 50ish hours I just don't think it's as tight as it needs to be. Yagami's wallbounces and leapfrog moves are fun, but they are so unreliable; sometimes he'll just grind into a wall or some dude's chest for a second or two instead of jumping off or leapfrogging, sometimes the walljump kicks and punches just don't hit, and in a combat system where certain enemies can stunlock combo half your health away if you show your back to them that kind of unreliability is a real pain.

I find that Yagami's Enbu style with all the spinning attacks is just plainly worse than Issen, too. It's supposed to be for crowd control, but it's slow, weak, the animations are too long and enemies are so quick to just insta-counter in this game that I find it isn't worth the risk when you're in a serious fight. When I want to thin out a crowd I look for a wall and do a walljump Grab, or I grab an object and swing it around, because every time I try and get my spinning kick on it just ends up with someone knocking me down during an animation I can't cancel out of. And when you get knocked down in this game you mash X forever, and then someone comes and kicks you just as you're getting up, so you mash X forever again. EVERY TIME :P

But, yeah, everything outside the combat is either my favourite in the Yakuza series or very close to the best it's ever been. The story scene at the end of Chapter 7/start of Chapter 8 is my favourite part of the game so far, I just love it all so much.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Mash X endlessly? I'm getting PSP flashbacks here! (seriously, my X button is pretty much worn out after playing the second game through). At least in JE you can buy a move to spin around while down for a fantastic crowd clearing move (or just pull off the downed EX heat move to kick some ass).

As for inprecise wall jumps. I had that issue loads in the first chapter, not sure if your doing it but try to push the left stick in the direction of the enemy your fighting and you should hit them 100% of the time (unless its a boss character that instinctively dodges). Works like a charm for me as long as they aren't too far away.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Probably my Issen:Enbu ratio is about 8:2, or even 9:1. It's a shame because I really like Enbu's battle BGM compared to Issen.

Also, the Keihen invasion thing is annoying as hell.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
I'm having some trouble getting through Yakuza 6. I've played Yakuza 3, 4 and 5, and want to play 6 before 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2. I'm in chapter 4, and I'm just not finding the story very engaging. Every time I fire it up, I only play for like 15 minutes and then turn it off. Does the story pick up? Even the substories have been just okay.

I actually think 6 has the best overall story in the series. There are of course some typical Yakuza ridiculous plot points but I really enjoyed the dialogue and characters.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Can anyone give me a non-spoiler answer on the dating system in Judge Eyes?

Can I go harem or do I have to stick to one? It's best if you can just give me a yes or no answer without anymore details. Thanks.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Also, I'd imagine the 100% completion list has something for romancing them all (as with hostesses in previous games). Speaking of which, just over a week until Yakuza 4 is released on the PS4 in Japan :)

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Damn the soundtrack in Judgment is absolutely top notch from what I have heard. Not really surprised, but it feels like they are putting the same effort into this that they did with Yakuza 6 (which I consider the boldest in the franchise).

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
6's soundtrack (while listening to it again over the last few months) is fantastic. So many great battle tracks (Ed's remains my favourite though). I feel like it'll sit alongside 3's as the high point musically in the series for me. Can't really comment on JE's yet other than the normal battle themes, and the first boss theme, which have been brilliant.

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
So...any updates about Kiwami 1 on PC?

More importantly what about the remasters of 3-5, gonna need those STAT since I don't wanna skip from Kiwami 2 to 6...not sure I have it in me to go back to PS3 even though it's still hooked up. Plus the games are fairly expensive especially for PS3 games..

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
More importantly what about the remasters of 3-5, gonna need those STAT since I don't wanna skip from Kiwami 2 to 6...not sure I have it in me to go back to PS3 even though it's still hooked up. Plus the games are fairly expensive especially for PS3 games..

yeah, I wonder when we'll get news on this front? Judgement is this summer, when will Y3 make the most sense?

I'm used to buying two or three Yakuza games a year now, between Y6, Y0, YK1, YK2 and Fist... but are they doing these individually or as a pack or... lots of open questions that come down to how much localization effort is involved and what their sales figures tell them.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
6's soundtrack (while listening to it again over the last few months) is fantastic. So many great battle tracks (Ed's remains my favourite though). I feel like it'll sit alongside 3's as the high point musically in the series for me. Can't really comment on JE's yet other than the normal battle themes, and the first boss theme, which have been brilliant.

Yeah, I actually just got the Y6 OST in the mail recently. It's one of the best in the series for sure.

Edit: agree on Y3 also having some of the best tracks.

Last edited:

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I was just talking about the remasters to someone & totally forgot it was coming out so soon before looking it up.

Has there been any more footage released?

Nope. Sod all has been released. No demo this time either even for other Asian regions. Guess we need to wait until people get their hands on it next week. Other than the trailer released a couple of months back I saw one further article in Japan showing off some of the mini games (basically showed off all the normal stuff) and that's been it. I'm assuming we get a similar change to mini games namely AxA gets cut which matters not to me (they aren't ever going to localise that anyway). I'm just looking forward to doing some of the set pieces in 60FPS (especially the Tanimura docks brawl, which I recall being really epic).

5 is the one I'm super hyped for though, I have an awful lot of love for that game (Its still probably my favourite of the mainline games content and setpiece wise).

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Sod all has been released. No demo this time either even for other Asian regions. Guess we need to wait until people get their hands on it next week. Other than the trailer released a couple of months back I saw one further article in Japan showing off some of the mini games (basically showed off all the normal stuff) and that's been it. I'm assuming we get a similar change to mini games namely AxA gets cut which matters not to me (they aren't ever going to localise that anyway). I'm just looking forward to doing some of the set pieces in 60FPS (especially the Tanimura docks brawl, which I recall being really epic).

5 is the one I'm super hyped for though, I have an awful lot of love for that game (Its still probably my favourite of the mainline games content and setpiece wise).

Thanks. I thought that was the case, but I'm surprised there isn't more hype around it (guess Judge Eyes' recent release is partly down to that).

I'm personally looking forward to giving 3-5 a go again, as I skipped most of the side content for a host of reasons. Presume there is still no substory markers in 3?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. I thought that was the case, but I'm surprised there isn't more hype around it (guess Judge Eyes' recent release is partly down to that).

I'm personally looking forward to giving 3-5 a go again, as I skipped most of the side content for a host of reasons. Presume there is still no substory markers in 3?

I think the remasters are just quick and nice ports to get the games all on PS4 but they aren't pumping lots of money into them hence the quiet releases and little fanfare - unlike JE which got way more (and I expect the next big game from the studio to get similar treatment).

And no, the remasters are just like they were mechanics wise on the PS3 so no markers (for 3), missable side stories (apparently) and any jank that was originally present in the PS3 releases. Saying that the FPS boost and pretty much 0 load times do improve the game tons on their own, which was really nice.
Oh, and some trophy requirements are tweaked so you need to do less to unlock them - like pick up less junk on the beach, arcade gamer no longer requires Answer X Answer (no surprise, its not in the game!) but of course Mini Game Master remains as fearsome as ever!

Oh, but worth mentioning the DLC is on disc this time - so the all star arena and "survival" mode are playable once you hit post game. Which are both really nice extras, and also no weekly drops from Bob, just a ton of stuff the first time you talk to him.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone give me a non-spoiler answer on the dating system in Judge Eyes?

Can I go harem or do I have to stick to one? It's best if you can just give me a yes or no answer without anymore details. Thanks.

You can have all four. I'm not sure what happens if you try to go back and forth between two at once, but I feel like you probably can't actually screw it up since there's a Trophy attached. Basically I met the first woman, messaged her and bought her presents and DESTROYED her at darts until I'd filled all the meters and got the first Trophy, and then I've 100% ghosted her and moved onto the next girlfriend with seemingly no ill-effects.

Honestly I don't know if I'm cut out for dating systems in Yakuza, because the whole thing just skeeves me out a little. The girlfriend candidates are yooooooung, with the oldest being a matronly 29 and the youngest I've seen so far only 20 (Yagami is stated to be 35, which is no doubt a little ego boost for Takuya Kimura who's actually 46 :P), and 'dating' is this dispassionate affair of buying gifts and picking all the right dialogue options you know she'll want to hear to make her Girlfriend Meter go up. I'm probably going to do them all for the Trophy, and because it's good Japanese practice for me, but, mmm, let's say this is not my favourite thing about Yakuza.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Honestly I don't know if I'm cut out for dating systems in Yakuza, because the whole thing just skeeves me out a little. The girlfriend candidates are yooooooung, with the oldest being a matronly 29 and the youngest I've seen so far only 20 (Yagami is stated to be 35, which is no doubt a little ego boost for Takuya Kimura who's actually 46 :P), and 'dating' is this dispassionate affair of buying gifts and picking all the right dialogue options you know she'll want to hear to make her Girlfriend Meter go up.

I just think of it as a similar mechanic to the Cabaret Club system. The stories are actually quite interesting too and there are some hilarious dialogue options.

I do hope if in the future they include another female protagonist, we will be able to visit the host clubs.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is probably a regular occurring question but here it goes anyway. I'd like to see if the Yakuza games are something I could be in to. I'm really not sure what would be the best way to go about it.

I got Kiwami for free on PS+ so I could just go play that and see if it's something I enjoy. But I just don't know where that game fits in the timeline and if it's an okay start point for new comers. Or should I get Yakuza 0 (this is chronologically the first one right?) and spend a little bit of money in the hopes that I like the series and start right from the beginning of the story.

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
This is probably a regular occurring question but here it goes anyway. I'd like to see if the Yakuza games are something I could be in to. I'm really not sure what would be the best way to go about it.

I got Kiwami for free on PS+ so I could just go play that and see if it's something I enjoy. But I just don't know where that game fits in the timeline and if it's an okay start point for new comers. Or should I get Yakuza 0 (this is chronologically the first one right?) and spend a little bit of money in the hopes that I like the series and start right from the beginning of the story.

I just got into it with Kiwami from PS plus last month and got totally hooked. You can play Kiwami first and then go back to zero, but I'd recommend starting with 0 as I find it a more compelling game. There's lots of little story connections between 0 and Kiwami, and fanservice

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC

Plus you get the best boss music in the series in Y0

Last edited:

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I just think of it as a similar mechanic to the Cabaret Club system. The stories are actually quite interesting too and there are some hilarious dialogue options.

I do hope if in the future they include another female protagonist, we will be able to visit the host clubs.

I might have to eat my words on this one, because I've started another one of the girlfriend questlines in Judge Eyes (her name's Nanami) and it's actually turning into one of the more enjoyable subquests in the game.

I'm up to Chapter 9 now, closing in on 60 hours of playtime, and it's just getting better and better. I've basically spent the whole day doing Side Cases and Friend Events again, and now that I'm getting to the pointy end of all the multi-part Side Cases things are going completely off the rails in that wonderful Yakuza way. I said this in an earlier post, but the way they've tied Friends and Sub Stories together in this game is, for my money, the best idea they've ever had for side content in the series. Everything's intertwined in fun ways, so you'll see lots of different characters popping up again and again over the course of the game. You might have them as a client first, but then you'll meet them in the city and start doing Friend quests with them, and then when you're done with that they might just start roaming around Kamurocho saying 'hi' whenever you walk past them, or giving you some kind of gift when you go to visit them. And then there'll be seemingly unrelated side quests that'll bring them up again, like one where you're telling an author friend about all the crazy cases you've had or a freelance journalist sending you out to dig up dirt on some of your previous clients. It makes Kamurocho feel even more lively than usual.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I think I'm missing something with the real estate quest in 0

I've pretty much been running around the map looking at every building trying to find business' I can buy, and I'm pretty sure I can only find/buy companies in the leisure kings area, as it never prompts me with the "look" action anywhere else, and on top of that I'm still missing a few

Do you need to do something specific before you unlock the ability to buy stuff in other areas? I'm on chapter 10 now so I feel like this should have opened up by now

Also is there any visual indicator that lets you know if a building can be bought or not?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I might have to eat my words on this one, because I've started another one of the girlfriend questlines in Judge Eyes (her name's Nanami) and it's actually turning into one of the more enjoyable subquests in the game.

I'm up to Chapter 9 now, closing in on 60 hours of playtime, and it's just getting better and better. I've basically spent the whole day doing Side Cases and Friend Events again, and now that I'm getting to the pointy end of all the multi-part Side Cases things are going completely off the rails in that wonderful Yakuza way. I said this in an earlier post, but the way they've tied Friends and Sub Stories together in this game is, for my money, the best idea they've ever had for side content in the series. Everything's intertwined in fun ways, so you'll see lots of different characters popping up again and again over the course of the game. You might have them as a client first, but then you'll meet them in the city and start doing Friend quests with them, and then when you're done with that they might just start roaming around Kamurocho saying 'hi' whenever you walk past them, or giving you some kind of gift when you go to visit them. And then there'll be seemingly unrelated side quests that'll bring them up again, like one where you're telling an author friend about all the crazy cases you've had or a freelance journalist sending you out to dig up dirt on some of your previous clients. It makes Kamurocho feel even more lively than usual.

That's the vibe I've been getting with side stuff as well. While it doesn't seem so far removed from previous games, the way certain aspects are handled just make it feel like it gels together so nice that it just feels more... coherent? Either way, I love what they have done here.

NeoChaos

Oct 28, 2017
NorCal

I've pretty much been running around the map looking at every building trying to find business' I can buy, and I'm pretty sure I can only find/buy companies in the leisure kings area, as it never prompts me with the "look" action anywhere else, and on top of that I'm still missing a few

Do you need to do something specific before you unlock the ability to buy stuff in other areas? I'm on chapter 10 now so I feel like this should have opened up by now

Also is there any visual indicator that lets you know if a building can be bought or not?
You need to beat the Leisure King for good, and the fight for that unlocks when you conquer 90% of his territory. Once you've beaten him, the next areas will open up.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Is there more than 1 Peerless Tile Mahjong cheat item n Kiwami 2? Kinda just accidentally used it on a low level game and my last save was about 30 minutes ago, so don't really wanna go back.

Oct 27, 2017

If you go to the menu and into the business menu then you will see what places you bought and what is available to buy.
Sadly there isn't any visual indication from what I have seen so you can do what I did and see what places you haven't bought and use a guide or map to see where they are.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Is there more than 1 Peerless Tile Mahjong cheat item n Kiwami 2? Kinda just accidentally used it on a low level game and my last save was about 30 minutes ago, so don't really wanna go back.
There's 3-4 of them I believe. They can be found around each city and lockers. I "think" you can get one in the same building as the Mahjong Parlour in Kamurocho (its in one of the back rooms on the second floor?) - this is the Mahjong parlour on the western end of the map that's next to Stardust.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
There's 3-4 of them I believe. They can be found around each city and lockers. I "think" you can get one in the same building as the Mahjong Parlour in Kamurocho (its in one of the back rooms on the second floor?) - this is the Mahjong parlour on the western end of the map that's next to Stardust.
Thanks, no matter how hard I try to learn it, I just completely forget everything and I think a Substory requires you to win a game, so was kinda dreading it.