• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanForce

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...-essence-of-art-exhibit-opens-in-la-march-17/

"There are more surprises in-store that we can't reveal here just yet, including a "special" announcement. If you're in the Los Angeles area, be sure to check out the Yakuza 6: The Song of Life "Essence of Art" exhibit starting March 17th. Can't make it on opening night? We'll be streaming the event on Twitch! Hollie Bennett from PlayStation Access (one of the biggest Yakuza fans out there) will be hosting, so come join us on Sega's Twitch channel Saturday evening!"

Lock if old or fake.
If it turns out is nothing I will be kinda sad.

JCADX

Oct 29, 2017
I would love Kiwami 2 this year, i already own 3-4-5 so i can play the entire series and catch up with Yakuza 6 soon.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I would be very surprised if we get any new Yakuza announcement before 6 is out. Right now the words Kiwami 2 don't exist for Sega marketing.

Heisenberg726

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I hope this is true. I'm so glad this series is getting more popular in the west.

Gimme ports of Yakuza 3-5 now please.

rtv190

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
XBOX
B
O
X
SEGA, don't fuck this up for me, i didn't buy Valkyria Revolution and Binary Domain for this not to happen.

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
Im not getting my hopes up for a kiwami 2 announcement,i dont want to be excited and then get my hopes destroyed when they announce a art book of yakuza or new mini series tv show.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean odds are in Kiwami 2's favor here, it was even mentioned that Kiwami 2 was made due in part to pre-orders of 0 and Kiwami in the West. It'd be a bit of a surprise if the Fist of the North Star game also got announced here too.

Presumably you bought Binary Domain because it's awesome.

Damn right I DID...THRICE.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Possibly Hokuto ga Gotoku too?
But man, can't wait to play the remake of the best game in the series.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, why it's like i already know this and i'm hoping that the developers change their minds and port them over.
Not to be rude, but considering the past of these games and if you wanted to play them, it'd probably be better to just pick up a ps4 or something.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
"Special" announcement or not, this is an incredible event. Wish I could just jump into a plane and be there tonight!

Anyway I'd keep my expectations low regarding the announcement. If it was an "exciting" announcement maybe...

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
God I hope so. I bought a PS4 a month ago with the sole intention of going through the Yakuza series. Finished 0 last weekend and have dove head first into Kiwami. Need to keep the Yakuza train going.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
it will be smart to announce kiwami 2 for people won't buy yakuza 6 for they can play it in order

Status
Not open for further replies.