• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
steamdb.info

Yakuza: Like a Dragon · AppID: 1235140

Become Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking yakuza grunt left on the brink of death by the man he trusted most. Take up your legendary bat and get ready to crack some underworld skulls in dynamic RPG combat set against the backdrop of modern-day Japan. Yakuza: Like a Dragon Steam charts, data, update...

header.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
steamdb.info

Yakuza: Like a Dragon · AppID: 1235140

Become Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking yakuza grunt left on the brink of death by the man he trusted most. Take up your legendary bat and get ready to crack some underworld skulls in dynamic RPG combat set against the backdrop of modern-day Japan. Yakuza: Like a Dragon Steam charts, data, update...

header.jpg

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Not surprising, but they really need to get the others on there quicker.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
This. Doesn't make sense to just have a select few.

It makes a lot of sense to bring this one over right now because it is a reboot of sort anyways, and unlike the other games, they'll be able to sell this one at full price if they release it now, which they won't be able to if they wait a year or two until theyve ported the others

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hooray, glad I waited!

Give me the rest too. I'll happily buy them again!

Kalasai

Jan 16, 2018
France
What ? The game isn't announced for overseas. I have miss something ? Release on ps4 / steam simultaneously for US/EU ?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Great! I was kinda worried that they wouldn't port more after Kiwami 2. Hopefully the collection and Judgment are not too far off then

Oct 27, 2017
It makes a lot of sense to bring this one over right now because it is a reboot of sort anyways, and unlike the other games, they'll be able to sell this one at full price if they release it now, which they won't be able to if they wait a year or two until theyve ported the others

Yeah I think this is it. I don't think it's coincidence that it's not a numbered sequel in the West.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
But wheeeeeeeen.
Sega hasn´t announced a western release date yet for it as far as i know.
Also gimme please 3-6 and judgment thank you very much.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Good! More access to people to play Yakuza is always good! I wonder if the release date announcement is imminent now. So far they only said 2020. My personal pick is summer, either July or August.

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping it comes out relatively soon, but I haven't finished 5 or played 6 so I can take my time. Really excited about the gameplay changes after like 7 or 8 games that are similar.

Hoping they keep main series different like this, and continue Judgment for traditional yakuza gameplay

Dooble

Oct 28, 2017
Good decision! In a way, this game is similar to stuff like Earthbound and South Park, which are popular among PC audiences.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I think the title could've been better tbh.
A lot of people will read that and assume Sega has officially announced it which isn't the case yet, and it'll lead to "what about Y3-6, Judgement!" posts.
The game isn't announced for overseas.
It is.

It's called RGG7 in Japan. Yakuza: Like a Dragon is its western name. It's due 2020 but with everything going on around the world, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't make it in time.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Rushed in here so fast for that date, lol. Well, cool to hear its coming to steam.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope this mean it will be launching at same time the PS4 version. I'm not sure how much Sega know this, but I think this can be their "Dark Souls" successful story.