• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
I really wish this damn rumor was never mentioned in the first place. This is pure torture.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
38a.jpg

Bathory

Dec 8, 2020
In my restless dreams, I see that town...oh, Elden Ring....sorry, waiting to much time for those two games. It has to be Silent Hill, please god, please Konami, right now I accept even a mobile game, anything.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I'd unironically be down for a Shadows of the Damned remaster (as I never played it) or Let It Die 2 (because the original's soundtrack is fucking amazing) so even if it's not SH there's a chance I'll be into it regardless.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Clearly Konami. I am super confident that a SH is in development, just not by SIE.

Hmm interesting.

Also, like I said in other threads, another Silent Hill game being developed (not necessarily by SIE) isn't so surprising considering the rumors we've had over the years (again, excluding the SIE rumor) and the sudden interest on Silent Hill as an IP in different media forms (re-release of soundtracks on Spotify, the different crossover DLCs, Gans suddenly interested in making another Silent Hill movie, etc.)